Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Dianne Feinstein, senile Democrat Senator

Just a reminder that after the Senate confirmation hearings for Amy Coney Barrett, she got up and hugged Lindsey Graham.

Time to retire NOW, you fucking useless piece of shit.

by Anonymousreply 15June 25, 2022 4:44 AM

Eat shit n die trash

by Anonymousreply 1June 25, 2022 2:48 AM

TODAY is the day you feel the need to bother is about Dianne Feinstein?

Really?

You voted for Jill Stein in 2016, right?

by Anonymousreply 2June 25, 2022 3:32 AM

Zzzzzzzzzzz...

by Anonymousreply 3June 25, 2022 3:33 AM

She thought Lindsay was that old dyke Phyllis Lyon.

by Anonymousreply 4June 25, 2022 3:39 AM

Senile old fools are us.

by Anonymousreply 5June 25, 2022 4:15 AM

I was living in San Francisco when George Moscone and Harvey Milk were shot and killed. Feinstein held the city together and I’ve remained appreciative ever since.

by Anonymousreply 6June 25, 2022 4:19 AM

That was 1978, R6. forty-four years ago. She needs to retire.

by Anonymousreply 7June 25, 2022 4:21 AM

[quote]I was living in San Francisco when George Moscone and Harvey Milk were shot and killed. Feinstein held the city together and I’ve remained appreciative ever since.

Then perhaps you are as senile as she is.

by Anonymousreply 8June 25, 2022 4:29 AM

I respect her, but she's 89.

by Anonymousreply 9June 25, 2022 4:30 AM

I despise her, and she's 89.

by Anonymousreply 10June 25, 2022 4:35 AM

Despise, R89? With all the people out there to despise?

by Anonymousreply 11June 25, 2022 4:38 AM

I don't know who voted for her instead of Kevin de Leon. It boggles the mind.

by Anonymousreply 12June 25, 2022 4:38 AM

She’s outlived her usefulness. Step aside already. This also goes for Grassley and McConnell.

by Anonymousreply 13June 25, 2022 4:39 AM

McConnell will never step down. She lives to be Speaker again.

by Anonymousreply 14June 25, 2022 4:40 AM

This is why democrats will never get it together. I've seen Hillary, Obama, RBJ, Biden, Kamala, Trans people, Pelosi, Bernie, Susan Sarandon, now dianne Feinstein, and a host of others being blamed for the Court's ruling today. I've seen everyone blamed, except the dumbass voters.

by Anonymousreply 15June 25, 2022 4:44 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!