Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

It’s all Ralph Nader and Bernie Sanders’ fault

If it wasn’t for their relentless narcissism we wouldn’t be in this shit show. If Nader had just fucking gone away when he should have we wouldn’t have had Bush waging war with fucking Iraq, for starters. Yes, 9/11 probably would have happened but the war in Iraq wouldn’t have. And the Berniebots voted for Trump because they were fucking babies wallowing in their self-indulgent despair.

Let’s place the blame where it belongs.

by Anonymousreply 7June 24, 2022 11:43 PM

Don't forget me!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1June 24, 2022 10:59 PM

No, it isn't at all. Ralph Nader is a political hero who exposed the rot at the core of the American electoral system and Bernie Sanders is the DNC's lapdog. Moreover, Democrats have had YEARS to codify Roe VS Wade into law and they haven't done so out of sheer political opportunism: since they are effectively just a branch of the Republican party, they need reproductive rights as a means to convince an increasingly disillusioned electorate to vote for them.

In 2019, that demented war criminal Biden said in that one of the first things he'd do would be to codify Roe VS Wade into law. However, what exactly has he done? Well, NOTHING BUT LYING, as usual.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2June 24, 2022 11:02 PM

it is berniebots' fault.

by Anonymousreply 3June 24, 2022 11:06 PM

It's all my fault, which is why no one has heard from me recently.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4June 24, 2022 11:20 PM

Go suck Hillarys twat harder OP

by Anonymousreply 5June 24, 2022 11:28 PM

80% of Bernie voters went for Hillary

Go blame the majority of women who voted for Trump.

by Anonymousreply 6June 24, 2022 11:29 PM

i PUT ALL THE BLAME ON BUTTHURT LIBERAL/PROGRESSIVE TWAT KAWEEENS! 😂😆😱🤡😁🤪

by Anonymousreply 7June 24, 2022 11:43 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!