Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Adrian Grenier Gets Hitched!

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6June 25, 2022 6:09 AM

Yeah he was a hawt piece of ass around the time of Devil Wears Prada.

by Anonymousreply 1June 24, 2022 9:57 PM

Is he the guy with the huge bush? At least according to some actress who went to bone town with him. Quoted saying something to the effect - it was the biggest bush I’d ever seen. I never knew guys could be that hairy. No way I was going down on that. Can’t remember which actress said that.

by Anonymousreply 2June 24, 2022 11:22 PM

He's cute, but he another one of those guys who doesn't shower.

by Anonymousreply 3June 24, 2022 11:24 PM

I just see Micky Dolenz when I look at him.

by Anonymousreply 4June 24, 2022 11:27 PM

I recall a blind item about how much his dick stinks.

by Anonymousreply 5June 24, 2022 11:29 PM

They sound completely insufferable. Hippyish, rich douches who speak like characters from a Rafaello commercial: "Our hearts are filled with love and gratitude on this journey..." Bleurgh!

And the wife is ugly! Bet he's with her because only she can stand him. The article says he decided to move to texas some years ago and emotionally blackmailed her to move with him. And one of the commenters says he saw them in a restaurant where she was feeding him with a spoon while he was reading the newspaper.

by Anonymousreply 6June 25, 2022 6:09 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!