Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Gay Marriage Next To Be Overturned: Clarence Thomas 6/24/2022

It will be gone by next June.

I don’t care how many threads there are about this. Fuck off.

by Anonymousreply 48June 26, 2022 11:00 AM

Bump. And I will continue bumping. I don’t care. Fuck off.

by Anonymousreply 1June 24, 2022 5:22 PM

We need to come up with a new name for USA. We are no longer united.

by Anonymousreply 2June 24, 2022 5:25 PM

Can it happen that quickly? Like logistically how long would it take?

by Anonymousreply 3June 24, 2022 5:41 PM

Mein pubic hair Fuhrer.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4June 24, 2022 5:45 PM

What is this now, the 8th thread on the same fucking thing?

by Anonymousreply 5June 24, 2022 5:54 PM

Gay marriage but not interracial marriage.

Interesting, isn't it?

by Anonymousreply 6June 24, 2022 6:22 PM

Fuck off R5.

by Anonymousreply 7June 24, 2022 6:36 PM

There are cases on the docket. It will be gone by next June.

by Anonymousreply 8June 24, 2022 6:36 PM

They may as well go full Handmaid and strip women of their "right" to vote, since it isn't in the constitution either.

by Anonymousreply 9June 24, 2022 7:28 PM

That's what you get GAYS for only caring about yoself instead of everyone(equality).

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10June 24, 2022 7:30 PM

"The blacks" were not permitted to vote either. So why is Thomas on the bench?

by Anonymousreply 11June 24, 2022 7:30 PM

R11 indeed

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12June 24, 2022 7:32 PM

Let’s start with Interracial Marriage by overturning Loving vs. Virginia. Then we can lynch Uncle Clarence for have sexual relations with a White woman or farm animal (depending on your opinion of Ginni).

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13June 24, 2022 7:44 PM

Will this law be overturned too?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14June 24, 2022 7:56 PM

If we’re going with the “states rights” horseshit, then yes, it’s all on the table. Thomas mentioned same sex marriage and contraception, but if they’re headed in that direction, why not let states outlaw certain kinds of sex between specific consenting adults, and interracial marriage,

by Anonymousreply 15June 24, 2022 8:07 PM

R15 I am from Europe. What does interracial mean?

by Anonymousreply 16June 24, 2022 8:10 PM

I hope it isn't overturned.

It's a shame so many Dems refused to vote for HRC. Isn't it? Imagine. NO Trump and Hillary in her second term as POTUS right now. People, progressives, are so hard for change that they forget that we could easily lose the ground we already have! Duh! Sometimes, just hold steady and keep what you have. Too many changes too quickly always leads to backlashes politically, just like this one. Small incremental changes. That's how you're supposed to improve. Not all at once!

by Anonymousreply 17June 24, 2022 8:11 PM

In this country you are allowed to vote for your candidate of choice. Clinton won the popular vote by 3 million in 2016. Gore won in 2000 by a smaller margin.

by Anonymousreply 18June 24, 2022 8:15 PM

Thomas needs to fucking retire

by Anonymousreply 19June 24, 2022 8:19 PM

R17 Some people just don't want Islam so I guess that's why they didn't vote for her?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20June 24, 2022 8:20 PM

You all are a bunch of drama queens. Gay marriage is going no where. Roberts is a big closet gay; he's a vote we can count on. I'm sure at least one other has had a dick up their ass.

by Anonymousreply 21June 24, 2022 8:23 PM

I think the next right to be taken away while we’re at turning back the clock of human decency is interracial marriage th split up the unholy (pun intended) of Clarence and Ginny!

by Anonymousreply 22June 24, 2022 8:25 PM

“…to split up”

by Anonymousreply 23June 24, 2022 8:26 PM

R21: the closet cases will probably vote for it even more!

by Anonymousreply 24June 24, 2022 8:28 PM

Incoming Associate Justice Brown-Jackson's marriage is interracial, too.

cla'nce is no doubt dreading sharing the bench with her come the first Monday in October, and I hope she will a thorn in his funky ass 24/7.

by Anonymousreply 25June 24, 2022 8:30 PM

Maybe we can revisit Equal Opportunity too while we are at it .

by Anonymousreply 26June 24, 2022 9:26 PM

Justice Brown Jackson should say the court is so debased she has no interest in joining. And walk away. Has anyone ever turned it down after being offered the seat?

by Anonymousreply 27June 24, 2022 11:48 PM

I can't deal with these racist white leftists

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28June 24, 2022 11:58 PM

R20, since you're just some bigoted, Eurotrash, foreigner cunt and not American, I'll explain it to you: Hillary lost because despite the fact that she won by millions more votes than a giant pile of orange shit whose ass you'd eat because you're a prejudiced shit like him who only knows to scapegoat innocent people, an antiquated electoral system that allowed only 175K votes over three states to determine the outcome. is why she lost.

There is no group of people I hate more than so-called "moderates" of the Bill Maher variety. I fucking hate you more than I could any right-winger. Because you cunts became more obsessed over stupid shit involving someone wanting to be called "they" or some trans swimmer and because the right-wing knew how easy it was to manipulate you pathetic, useless shits who thought you were so "common sense" that you have for years treated some of the most innocuous things from the "far left" as equal to every fucking thing the ENTIRE right-wing did. It wasn't enough you saw Republican states pass censorship laws, books bans, snitch lines for teachers, violating the 1A of corporations, you still pulled the "both sides" shit over some trans black person being cast in a commercial or movie as analogous to an attempt to overthrow the United States govt because a corrupt, stupid man with the mentality of a tantrum-throwing toddler couldn't accept he lost.

It wasn't enough you treated CRT like the biggest threat as you lied about what it was and where it was even taught and you were on the same side as troglodytes fighting to keep that shitty confederate flag and statues to preserve their revisionist version of history.

Fuck you, especially all of you flyover and southern gays who fucked over the "far left." I look forward to you being next on the SC's hitlist. I look forward to you losing your rights. You are nothing to me. Your misery will mean nothing to me. People like me who live in NYC will never suffer at the level you will. Go get yourselves fraus, scumbags, but at least your miserable marriages can create kids who don't get drag queen story time - because that will affect your life way more than forcing you into lives built around criminalizing who you really are.

by Anonymousreply 29June 24, 2022 11:59 PM

R29 You got me wrong. I love MTFs in women's sports because it puts feminists in their place. It shows them that their own agenda betrayed them and gender ain't no social construct. I am also not a moderate because I'd rather have racist ass rightwingers around me than muslims coz while they don't like me, they at least don't wanna kill me in broad daylight. In the video below, I also found out more reasons on why Hillary wasn't voted for but I appreciate the reasons you have added too. You can never learn enough hehe! But you hafta admit one thing though. Far left = pro muslim (refugees) cuz they are afraid of muslims and think when showing them the fruits and wonders of the first world, muslims will turn progressive and support women's* and gay rights... But that ain't the case anymo' when muslims are the majority and they will be HUN coz they ain't aborting as much as whites and blacks.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 30June 25, 2022 12:09 AM

R21, must be why Lindsey Graham voted for gay marriage and gays in the military. Oh, wait....

by Anonymousreply 31June 25, 2022 12:11 AM

No, I got you right, bigot. We have millions of Muslims who live here in the US and they're far more educated and wealthy than the ghettoized ones in Europe. Don't attempt to project your own garbage continent onto us.

Someone like Obama couldn't even win anywhere in Europe, specifically because you're not an enlightened continent. Racism, fascism and bigotry run through your veins. I live in NYC. You think I don't encounter Muslims every day? Doctors, lawyers, scientists, business owners. Don't pull your Hitler shit with me.

You've never given your minority communities a chance to elevate. It was always laughable to me that Europe had a reputation for being enlightened when the shit you pull at sporting events alone could make you think it was 1930s Germany - at least, not before Trump who has your mentality.

by Anonymousreply 32June 25, 2022 12:18 AM

Clarence is pissed at Democrats for daring to question his bovine spouse's potentially illegal activities and therefore is making threats aginst the left.

by Anonymousreply 33June 25, 2022 12:19 AM

R32 Hon-ey, I think you need to watch this video because the mushlims around you are foolin' you every day and every second you stand in front of them.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 34June 25, 2022 12:22 AM

Dickheads like Clarence and Kavanaugh are getting their revenge on Democrats for bringing up all of their dirty deeds during confirmation hearings. Drunken Brett even said as much during one of his crying fits.

Too bad when Clarence was hospitalized with covid or some other bad shit a few months back they didn't pull the plug on his obese ass.

by Anonymousreply 35June 25, 2022 12:30 AM

DL has completely gone to shit. Mooselambs! Trans! Caravans! Completely overrun by QAnon type right-wing shitheads.

by Anonymousreply 36June 25, 2022 12:34 AM

Keep your passports current.

by Anonymousreply 37June 25, 2022 12:36 AM

Have my passport and vaccine passport in my backpack.

by Anonymousreply 38June 25, 2022 12:45 AM

R34/Nazi, don't even bother. You're a cockroach and ignore is my insect spray. Thank God I get to forget you exist now.

by Anonymousreply 39June 25, 2022 1:29 AM

The one thing they need to ban is surrogacy aka purchasing bespoke babies. Then they should take away Andy Cohen‘s illegally purchased babies from him….

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 40June 25, 2022 1:34 AM

Andy is the babies biological father - his sperm/his kids. They can't take the babies from him. Now, if they were adopted...

by Anonymousreply 41June 25, 2022 3:47 AM

As countless people have mentioned everywhere, it's quite glaring how this old fool omitted Loving v. Virginia.

As if we didn't already know he's no justice, just some Fed. Soc. whore. I'm sure once the traitorous, insurrectionist scumbag is dead, they'll come for that one, too. That was probably the agreement.

by Anonymousreply 42June 25, 2022 2:24 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 43June 25, 2022 4:16 PM

[quote] Someone like Obama couldn't even win anywhere in Europe, specifically because you're not an enlightened continent.

LMAO, when your country has no free healthcare, bans abortions and have a police that stands around while children are being shot, you don't tell anybody anywhere that they're not "enlightened". You're grotesque. The US has the "enlightenment" of a third world shithole.

by Anonymousreply 44June 25, 2022 4:21 PM

R44? The majority of the United States VOTES for Democrats. All of those things would exist if the people of the United States actually counted.

WTF is your excuse for all the fascists getting elected in Europe since they love all of those things so much? The US actually has an excuse: It is subjected to an antiquated electoral system that doesn't reflect the ACTUAL beliefs of the people who vote.

by Anonymousreply 45June 25, 2022 4:40 PM

Girls, girls don't fight! North Americans, Europeans, Asians, South Americans , Africans, Australians...you are all cunts.

by Anonymousreply 46June 25, 2022 5:14 PM

Wow, the cognitive dissonance is MAJOR @r44, you're an actual imbecile, aren't you ?

"The US actually has an excuse: It is subjected to an antiquated electoral system that doesn't reflect the ACTUAL beliefs of the people who vote. "

The fucking nerve to call that "an excuse" ! You're excusing yourself that you let your government walk on your neck and do nothing about it? How about you get your fat cowardly asses up and fix this grotesque system, like the Europeans did ? You're apparently, according to you, the "enlightened" ones.

"WTF is your excuse for all the fascists getting elected in Europe "

Who is that, you fucking imbred ?

by Anonymousreply 47June 25, 2022 6:37 PM

R44 Ok but in his defense, Abortion laws used to be better in the US than in Europe actually when it comes to the duration of making abortion legally available. See video at 3:16.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 48June 26, 2022 11:00 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!