Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

SOUTHERN CHARM. It’s baaaaaack!

Our fav overgrown kids are back for another season. Craig opened a pillow store, Kathryn is still messy, Shemp still looks like he smells and Austin is still hot.

by Anonymousreply 217January 11, 2023 9:30 PM

I haven't seen the new season but Austin has never been hot

and he's not now unless they recast him

by Anonymousreply 1June 24, 2022 4:39 PM

The premiere was really good!

I find Craig still as sexy as ever. He's filling out and looking more mature. I love his hairy chest. The sexiest thing about Craig is that he has a fem side, which strangely turns me on. Especially knowing that he's straight.

Cathryn's face! Omg she had these red splotches all around her mouth. She blamed "restalyn" or something like that and said it causes peeling. But it looked horrible. And she was supposed to be a "new Cathryn" turning 30 etc. and starting a "new and better" decade of her life, but she's still the same old brat. "I want to go home now!!"

I actually like her new boyfriend Chleb (pronounced Caleb). He's really mellow and cool.

Shep and Austen both look like thumbs now.

The rest of the cast is meh. Although I do like Pringle. He seems nice. Naomie is such a bitch and obviously got a nose job. Craig's new gf Paige is much nicer.

Two things I want to see are Craig and Shep wrestling/fighting and Craig putting Shep in a head lock.

Also Shep screaming and berating his new girlfriend and treating her like shit. As calm as collected as he makes himself out to be, I knew there was always this seething anger underneath.

He's always been full of shit.

Funny thing happened on WWHL last night. Craig and Shep were both on the show, and Andy Cohen asked, "What's Austen's best feature" and they both said HIS ASS. They said he does squats at the gym and his ass is getting fuller. Hmmm....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2June 24, 2022 7:15 PM

I really want to see Craig and Austen fuck.

That is all.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3June 24, 2022 7:16 PM

I guess Austen is the top since Craig is a Pillow Queen.

by Anonymousreply 4June 24, 2022 10:20 PM

Austen still looks like a thumb.

by Anonymousreply 5June 25, 2022 12:04 AM

Is Craig on the DL, there was gossip that he was fucking guys.

by Anonymousreply 6June 25, 2022 10:08 PM

I don't think so, R6.

Craig is an effeminate straight man. He even sounds a bit nelly.

However, he clearly likes pussy.

Even though he also likes to sew.

Lol. That's why I like Craig. He's an enigma.

He basically breaks all stereotypes of a straight man. He even used to play baseball in college.

I mean, what straight man could get away with wearing THIS?? hahaha

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7June 26, 2022 1:00 AM

I love the way Madison pisses off Shemp and Austin.

by Anonymousreply 8June 26, 2022 1:11 AM

Enty had a blind item that was either Whitney or Craig being gay, most people are calling Whitney, but he has retreated to a producer role not really mixing it up with the cast in recent seasons. Craig is much more relevant and is more fitting as a "player."

"Blind Item #6

I really am shocked how the women in the life of this Southern reality star never ever mention he prefers men. They just let him pretend he is a player."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9June 29, 2022 1:27 AM

Uh, that sounds like Shep.

by Anonymousreply 10June 29, 2022 2:39 AM

Kathryn going off on her boyfriend for talking to Venita, and basically just telling her to be friendly to her and she’s “grown”, was so bizarre. I got racist vibes.

by Anonymousreply 11June 29, 2022 11:11 PM

I love Craig's life. I want to live Craig's life.

He is a party animal by nature. He likes leisure. He likes to drink.

So instead of being tied down to 16 hours days and weekends as a lawyer, having no life, and being miserable, he opened up his own business.

And he makes his own hours, he hires his own employees, and he even has a beer tap in the main showroom of his pillow store!!!

Not to mention that he is doing what he loves, and what makes him happy.

Craig is the smartest person in the world. He has found the secret to happiness, and it is doing EXACTLY what you want to do.

No one else's rules. Just your own.

I am so jealous of him, but at the same time, I think he is fabulous.

by Anonymousreply 12June 29, 2022 11:37 PM

Look at the HUGE smile on Craig's face.

He is so happy, doing what he loves.

This is why I fucking HATE his ex-girlfriend Naomie.

She made fun of him, berated him for "sewing," told him he was a loser, etc.

Fast forward, his business is doing over $200,000 in sales, and meanwhile she found a new boyfriend who ended up CHEATING on her.

So what happens next?

She tells Craig that he's the love of her life, and she wants to be with him again.

WHAT A FUCKING CUNT!!!!

After how she treated him, NOW she wants him back. After he's successful, and she got dumped on her fat ass.

FUCK HER!!!!

Why are females like this???

Thank god I'm gay.

I despise females.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13June 29, 2022 11:41 PM

God, Naomie is an awful cunt.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14June 29, 2022 11:53 PM

Craig briefly worked as an intern in my office here in Charleston. This was when “Southern Charm” was at its best. He was professional and polite, and spoke to everyone. He is tall, dark and handsome. And even better looking in person *swoon*

by Anonymousreply 15June 30, 2022 12:15 AM

R7- A gay man would never wear that hideous polyester hair coat. That thing looks like he sewed it himself out of dryer lint.

by Anonymousreply 16June 30, 2022 12:23 PM

R15- Do something about your bosses commercials. Please. The low country begs you.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17June 30, 2022 12:26 PM

R11- That relationship is OVER. Chelb caught her doing coke again.

Katherine really screwed up her gold diggin, she was so adorable when she was younger (her Senate barbie days). Both children have FAS, Saint worse than Kensington (named after a street in the FL neighborhood that Thomas rented a home in to hide her pregnancy in. I find it hilarious (in a dark way) that Chelebs last name is also Ravenel. Thomas told her "Way to fuck the help Katherine" (this was said by TRav to a group of people, me being one of them). She has not passed random drug tests in YEARS. It's coke too so passing a test shouldn't be too difficult so apparently she can't stay clean for over 48 hours. Although she's probably just fine being supervised when visiting her children and the kids are better off in Aiken with the nannies and T. Rav. SC child support tops out at like 3k/month no matter how much the other partner has.

Madison has really cashed in on the show- She just bought a 1.5m home on Daniel Island. Meanwhile, Katherine is still moving from apartment to apartment to run down townhome and back again. Maybe Katherine's wig line will succeed. Probably not.

by Anonymousreply 18June 30, 2022 12:38 PM

R10- Correct. Shep is just fine with getting head from guys.

by Anonymousreply 19June 30, 2022 12:39 PM

R12- His degree is pretty much worthless, Charleston law is a joke and so is his law firm. He has however gotten on QVC and the pillow store is PACKED with fraus hoping to spot him (he's never there). He has done better than any cast member in terms of monetizing (except Madison but all her $ is paid posts on instagram).

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20June 30, 2022 12:46 PM

Wow, "SC." You really have got some good gossip!

As for Thomas telling Kathering "way to fuck the help," it's not surprising. His own father was a hard core racist too.

More surprising is that Shep and Craig would tolerate his racism. Katherine too. I guess they don't have a problem with it.

So are you saying that Shep let you blow him? How was it? He must have been wasted (as usual).

And is Whitney gay? I mean, you don't really have to confirm it because I'm like 99% sure that he is.

by Anonymousreply 21June 30, 2022 12:46 PM

R13- Naomie found out about 72 hours into moving to NY that her boyfriend had been cheating on her THE ENTIRE TIME they were together. He used her for $$$ and made a fool out of her.

by Anonymousreply 22June 30, 2022 12:47 PM

R21- Thanks! I have a lot of the same friends as this group. No personal experience with Shep but I do know that had a dalliance (while totally blackout) with Cooper (Cooper Ray, guy that threw the Founders ball years ago) ago and Shep requested after that Cooper no longer be involved in the show. Whitney (who is bi, leaning heavily on gay) knows about it. Shep only hooks up with guys when totally drunk and he's a terrible lover apparently- 60 second man).

Have you seen Whitney's Halston documentary? It is so bad it's hilarious.

by Anonymousreply 23June 30, 2022 12:54 PM

Calling all tasteful friends....Madison's new digs.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24June 30, 2022 12:56 PM

How has Katherine not gotten fired. Monkey emoji? Others have been fired or cut out of their shows for similar incidents. The show really doesn’t need her. Madison is the new head cunt and far more entertaining.

by Anonymousreply 25June 30, 2022 4:31 PM

SC, any rumors about Craig being on the DL?

by Anonymousreply 26July 1, 2022 12:35 AM

Why are these people constantly moving? No one seems to live in the sane dwelling season to season.

by Anonymousreply 27July 2, 2022 12:30 PM

[quote] Correct. Shep is just fine with getting head from guys.

Shep readily removes his false teeth and gives the best drunken blowjob in Charleston. Just ask Thomas.

by Anonymousreply 28July 8, 2022 10:15 PM

[quote] Have you seen Whitney's Halston documentary? It is so bad it's hilarious

Ultrasuede : In Search of an Ounce of Filmmaking Talent

by Anonymousreply 29July 8, 2022 10:28 PM

I did love last nights scene with Patricia and Whitney and hearing about Whitney’s dad. Their loyalty to Michael is very sweet.

by Anonymousreply 30July 8, 2022 11:33 PM

Patricia and Whitney are a hoot. I miss Cameron and Chelsea (and even Dani a little). The rest of the women are shit (save for Austen's new girlfriend). I noticed they have cunt Naomie doing voiceovers.

I'd rather watch the guys bro it up going camping or golfing every week.

by Anonymousreply 31July 9, 2022 9:46 AM

[quote] And is Whitney gay? I mean, you don't really have to confirm it because I'm like 99% sure that he is

I'd agree, but what gay man his age - who professed to being a filmmaker - doesn't know what is arguably one of Bette Davis's signature lines. Insistently attributing it to Lauren Bacall.

A lame one.

by Anonymousreply 32July 10, 2022 7:12 AM

It’s nice r24. But I would miss not having any back yard at all.

by Anonymousreply 33July 12, 2022 1:43 PM

I’m not enjoying venita or Kathryn this year.

by Anonymousreply 34July 15, 2022 3:10 AM

I always thought of Shep as a lout. And he looked like pure shit at last season's reunion. But something about him keeps catching my eye in the new episodes. Still a ne'er do well at heart.

by Anonymousreply 35July 15, 2022 3:38 AM

It may be the current time, but their non-stop discussion of relationship issues seems increasingly petty.

by Anonymousreply 36July 15, 2022 3:42 AM

[quote] I’m not enjoying venita or Kathryn this year.

Same here. Venita serves no purpose on this show.

by Anonymousreply 37July 15, 2022 3:48 AM

[quote] Why are these people constantly moving? No one seems to live in the sane dwelling season to season.

Because reality tv is not reality. It is fake.

by Anonymousreply 38July 15, 2022 4:04 AM

Craig appears to have weathered his mold or asbestos issues, whichever, and returned to his fixer.

by Anonymousreply 39July 15, 2022 4:08 AM

And all Venita’s ungracious jealousy that Madison’s engagement was the talk of the party made her look small and catty. It feels like she’s just been dropped into a group of friends she’s never actually known just for the show. They all know Madison better so what else did she expect? And then aggressively bringing up last years storyline again about the offensive text message? Let it go. I hope we aren’t going to be dealing with a rehash of that all season.

Leva was obviously told to turn the lunch into a conflict with her toast.

by Anonymousreply 40July 15, 2022 1:21 PM

She also loses it on people quite easily but is shocked and offended if the table is turned on her.

by Anonymousreply 41July 15, 2022 1:22 PM

Veneeta said on WWHL that Leva blocked her on instagram.

by Anonymousreply 42July 15, 2022 1:39 PM

Katharine is super ugly now. She got the face she deserves!

by Anonymousreply 43July 15, 2022 1:46 PM

I always wonder how I would respond seeing cast members out and about in Charleston. The women for the most part now look so ridiculous - Kathryn especially - it would be hard to keep a straight face.

by Anonymousreply 44July 15, 2022 9:13 PM

Olivia is getting on my nerves.

by Anonymousreply 45July 15, 2022 9:38 PM

Olivia looks like she was born with male genitalia.

by Anonymousreply 46July 16, 2022 1:44 AM

[quote] Olivia looks like she was born with male genitalia.

That could be why Austen likes her.

by Anonymousreply 47July 16, 2022 1:55 AM

Austen, a 35 year old man who parties like a frat boy, and is broken up when his parents sell his childhood home. Has issues.

by Anonymousreply 48July 16, 2022 6:19 AM

At one point Craig was fucking guys wasn't he? Or is he still? Supposedly the "romance" for him and Paige is just a storyline.

by Anonymousreply 49July 16, 2022 8:31 AM

Madison and Venita were on WWHL this week. What a couple of worthless cunts.

by Anonymousreply 50July 16, 2022 8:43 AM

How did golddigger Madison land that handsome husband?

by Anonymousreply 51July 17, 2022 9:39 PM

R51 She promised to gush about his Big Dick Energy to anyone who would listen.

by Anonymousreply 52July 18, 2022 9:44 AM

Lol , that guy really took Medusa's bait.

by Anonymousreply 53July 19, 2022 12:04 AM

[quote]Funny thing happened on WWHL last night. Craig and Shep were both on the show, and Andy Cohen asked, "What's Austen's best feature" and they both said HIS ASS.

I caught a side glimpse when he was talking to his parents about them selling their house. Very nice

by Anonymousreply 54July 19, 2022 3:39 AM

I think we know what her purpose on the show is R37

by Anonymousreply 55July 19, 2022 8:59 PM

Will Paige and Craig make it to Christmas? I give it till Easter '23 at the latest.

by Anonymousreply 56July 19, 2022 11:48 PM

Which reality show will Paige pop up on next?

by Anonymousreply 57July 20, 2022 12:07 AM

Love is Blind 4. using a pod alias.

by Anonymousreply 58July 20, 2022 8:13 AM

R58 Season 1 of that show was actually good TV. I dug the white nerdy guy who's wife said he really like to get it in.

by Anonymousreply 59July 20, 2022 8:23 AM

Why does Venita have to have a friendship with Olivia?

by Anonymousreply 60July 22, 2022 4:09 AM

[quote] Why does Venita have to have a friendship with Olivia?

Because Venita is thirsty and desperate to be on the show, and she's trying to stay relevant.

She really has no purpose to be there, and no storyline.

by Anonymousreply 61July 22, 2022 4:27 AM

Venneta is yet another social media influencer looking for a career in reality tv. Can’t wait to see her on Winter House next.

by Anonymousreply 62July 22, 2022 6:33 AM

I think Shep really dislikes women, he would be happier with a male partner.

by Anonymousreply 63July 23, 2022 9:02 PM

The look on Shep’s face when Austin told him and Craig that he closed a successful business deal speaks volumes. Pissed. Jealous. Annoyed. Not happy to see his friend succeed. He did the same thing with Craig. Seems like a miserable person.

by Anonymousreply 64July 23, 2022 9:17 PM

I know his family money allows Shep to lead a life of leisure, but wouldn't he want to do something/anything with his time and resources? Is there a record of him ever doing anything productive?

by Anonymousreply 65July 24, 2022 2:37 AM

Why isn't patricia on Twitter anymore? Is it because she was accused of being.....?

by Anonymousreply 66July 24, 2022 4:27 AM

Being what?

by Anonymousreply 67July 24, 2022 5:01 AM

Shep loves to say "I have nothing to be jealous about. I love my life."

But the truth is that we can all see him seething about Craig's and Austen's success.

He may come from privilege and never want for anything, but it doesn't change the fact that he has accomplished nothing on his own, after more than 40 years of being alive.

by Anonymousreply 68July 24, 2022 5:03 AM

I want Craig to get a BF.

by Anonymousreply 69July 24, 2022 5:04 AM

I always wondered about Craig's friend who used to live with him, R69.

They were roommates before the show, and when Craig bought a house, he moved back in with Craig.

Then he would be Craig's "date" to parties after Craig broke up with Naomi. Shep and Austen always used to snicker about that behind his back.

His little friend is cute. I think his name is Sean, or something.

by Anonymousreply 70July 24, 2022 5:10 AM

[quote] Some fans believe Craig Conover from “Southern Charm” should be thanked for his role in Jennifer Lopez and Ben Affleck’s marriage

Some Bravo viewers made light of the fact that they should have sent Craig Conover from Southern Charm a fruit basket as a thank-you gift after Jennifer Lopez and Ben Affleck wed in Las Vegas.

During the season finale of Southern Charm last year, when Rodriguez was engaged to Lopez, Conover revealed Madison LeCroy’s relationship to Alex Rodriguez. And although Lopez dismissed the comments from the reunion, she ultimately ended her relationship with Rodriguez.

Now that they are wed, coincidence that they split up over LeCroy?

Did Craig Conover believe Madison LeCroy and A-Rod were having a relationship?

At the time Rodriguez and Lopez were still together and had gotten engaged, Conover brought up the alleged affair during the reunion by revealing that LeCroy was “flying around the country sleeping with married men.”

Former MLB players. You spent the quarantine period engaging in that. You are aware of Austen’s visit to my home. Since you weren’t conversing with him! To f*** an ex-MLB player, you flew to Miami, he continued.

LeCroy denied having a sexual encounter at the reunion. I’ll take a lie detector test, please. I’ve never taken a plane to Miami. Where is that record, exactly? LeCroy insisted, “That’s fake.

However, LeCroy clarified, “He contacted me and, yes, we DM’d, but other than that, there was nothing.” I haven’t actually seen him or touched him.

Jennifer Lоpez and A-Rоd split up when did she start dating Ben Affleck?

Cоnоver revealed this at the Sоuthern Charm reuniоn in the beginning оf 2021. Only a few mоnths later, Lоpez called оff her engagement tо Rоdriguez and was spоtted with Affleck, thоugh she remained cоy abоut their rоmance. But Lоpez and Affleck dated in the spring оf 2021. Lоpez and Affleck have been dating fоr sоme time. the famоusly dated in 2002, giving rise tо the nickname “Bennifer.”

Cоnоver insisted LeCrоy and Rоdriguez had dоne mоre than just send a few direct messages tо оne anоther during an appearance оn Watch What Happens Live with Andy Cоhen. “Nо,” Cоnоver sighed, “I think they kept that.”

Are Craig Cоnоver and Shep Rоse Still Friends Frоm “Sоuthern Charm”?

What, Andy, are yоu trying tо get me sued? he cоntinued with a smile.

Rоdriguez claimed he had nо regrets оn his part. “Yоu knоw, it’s funny,” he cоntinued. When it cоmes tо regrets, I just believe that there are sоme things that make me cringe when I think abоut them, he said tо Entertainment Tоnight. “But everything оccurs fоr a reasоn, and the fact that I am here is оne оf thоse reasоns. And I believe I did a gооd jоb оf reflecting оn my mistakes and applying what I learned mоving fоrward.

Fans оf Sоuthern Charm and Bravо cоuldn’t help but give Craig Cоnоver Cоnоver credit fоr bringing tоgether Ben Affleck and Jennifer Lоpez. “The fact that we have the cast оf Sоuthern Charm tо thank fоr Ben Affleck and JLо getting married in Vegas is icоnic,” reads a meme pоsted by Bravо fan accоunt Best оf Bravо. The meme includes a picture оf the happy cоuple and a picture оf Cоnоver frоm the Sоuthern Charm reuniоn frоm the previоus year.

A fan оn TwitterCraig Cоnоver, Esq. shared Lоpez and Affleck’s wedding picture with the captiоn, “All thanks tо Craig Cоnоver, Esq.,” and anоther Twitter user agreed that Cоnоver and LeCrоy deserved praise. They added the wоrds “with invitatiоns fоr Craig Cоnоver and Madisоn LeCrоy” tо the wedding annоuncement.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 71July 24, 2022 5:18 AM

R71 that news about AR and Madison hit before the reunion even aired.

by Anonymousreply 72July 24, 2022 5:20 AM

Does Patricia have a new "Michael" or is that Whitney's role now?

by Anonymousreply 73July 24, 2022 8:46 AM

[quote] he has accomplished nothing on his own, after more than 40 years of being alive. R68

including learning the difference in meaning between the words jealous and envious.

by Anonymousreply 74July 24, 2022 9:52 AM

[quote] His little friend is cute. I think his name is Sean, or something.

Wasn't he actually part of the business when Craig started the pillowing venture?

by Anonymousreply 75July 24, 2022 9:57 AM

I used to follow shep on Instagram and right from the beginning of his relationship with Taylor he’d always tag her if she was in a picture with some form of put down. Sometimes subtle sometimes not subtle but always a little more than playful ribbing. Seemed a little toxic.

by Anonymousreply 76July 24, 2022 1:03 PM

What is all the old family money from that can mean this guy just spends his timing doing absolutely nothing? I suppose though he’s on a tv show so that is considered something.

by Anonymousreply 77July 24, 2022 1:06 PM

Patricia Altschul was really good friends with Andre Leon Tally (allegedly) and will be in an upcoming documentary about him. She was just in Savannah recently at SCAD University to film her talking head interviews recently in preparation for her part in the doc.

She's actually here in Savannah a lot.. she loves going to the pink house and going to Forsyth park. I'm surprised she didn't pick Savannah to live in.

by Anonymousreply 78July 24, 2022 4:26 PM

Last night's episode was unwatchable.

The show used to be so fun and light hearted.

Now that they added Venita to the cast to antagonize Kathryn, I can't stand it.

It's woke this and woke that, racism this and racism that.

I fucking hate her. She has ruined the show.

I was so happy when Olivia said fuck this cancel culture bullshit. You're not doing it to me. You don't even KNOW me.

Venita looked so fucking dumb, trying to argue with Olivia.

Get rid of this fucking woke bitch, or the show will die.

by Anonymousreply 79July 27, 2022 11:02 PM

Venita’s response to Olivia telling her to calm down was way over the top. It’s not like Olivia told her to fuck off. Venita was just waiting for something to pounce on but Olivia was too smart to fall into the trap and Veneta figured she should apologize or look like a lunatic.

by Anonymousreply 80July 27, 2022 11:15 PM

Venita is the worst one on that show. It used to be such a fun show to watch and she has ruined it. Have the time she doesn’t even make logical sense. And she’s got a weird temperament. And a weird little apartment.

by Anonymousreply 81July 27, 2022 11:47 PM

^half not have

by Anonymousreply 82July 27, 2022 11:47 PM

She taking the focus from the downlow hookups I suspect to be happening. We need to explore how the "bros" and "dudes" are relating to each other.

by Anonymousreply 83July 28, 2022 12:11 AM

^She's

by Anonymousreply 84July 28, 2022 1:01 AM

Another one from my summer in Spain as a kid. No vocals and a gentle start. The light in southern spain is different than anywhere else and I was struck by that as this song played for the first time for me.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 85July 28, 2022 1:09 AM

😂 sorry I obviously meant that for another thread!

by Anonymousreply 86July 28, 2022 1:23 AM

well please, which one? love a happy accident.

by Anonymousreply 87July 28, 2022 2:54 AM

Bravo should know that everyone hates Venita.

Dump her from the show, or the ratings will plummet.

NO MORE RACISM TALK!

It's fucking annoying.

by Anonymousreply 88July 28, 2022 2:56 AM

It’s a good one called songs that blew you away the first time you heard them r87

by Anonymousreply 89July 28, 2022 3:28 AM

There’s no way they’d ever have a show about living in a southern town without a token POC now. The worst part is that venita does no favours to the cause.

by Anonymousreply 90July 28, 2022 3:30 AM

It was fun when Olivia put her in her place when they went for the walk and talk. She was having none of the direction that venita was trying to take the conversion and she left venita looking like a babbling incoherent idiot.

by Anonymousreply 91July 28, 2022 3:32 AM

Venita! Say it loud and there's music playing, Say it soft and it's almost like praying

by Anonymousreply 92July 28, 2022 9:38 AM

R92 Let me guess, that's from a song that blew you away the first time you heard it.

by Anonymousreply 93July 28, 2022 11:44 AM

So Rachel from Below Deck is now being censored by Bravo for calling Austen (who apparently she met once) a narcissistic douche on Twitter.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 94July 28, 2022 10:18 PM

[quote] So Rachel from Below Deck is now being censored by Bravo for calling Austen (who apparently she met once) a narcissistic douche

Excuse me, but has Bravo ever met chef Rachel before?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 95July 29, 2022 5:49 AM

Loved the vibes Craig was putting out tonight!!

by Anonymousreply 96July 29, 2022 8:22 AM

Shep is beginning to look like an old lesbian.

Craig is moody and only moderately attractive when he's not talking.

by Anonymousreply 97July 29, 2022 8:58 AM

I loved Pringle flicking his nipples several times through his shirt, then deciding he needs to wear another shirt underneath. At once funny, real and ridiculous

I gave up trying to conceal my hard little nips years ago, but I could identify.

by Anonymousreply 98July 29, 2022 12:33 PM

“I don’t really know you. Prove to me you’re not a racist. What do you mean I’m not invited to your party?”

by Anonymousreply 99July 29, 2022 12:33 PM

Olivia blowing off Venita is hilarious. Venita not letting go of her desire to have a serious conversation with Olivia about alleged racism is even more hilarious. Craig looked hot last night. Austen refusing to acknowledge Madison’s engagement proved he’s an overgrown infant. Caleb is sad. His mother needs to rescue him from Kathryn. I’m loving this season so far.

by Anonymousreply 100July 29, 2022 1:44 PM

The gals at LSA also think Venita is cringey and weird. They also think Chleb is gay and has Keebler elf ears. When he doesn't get screen time, they speculate that he was "sent back to the forest."

by Anonymousreply 101July 30, 2022 11:20 PM

Am I alone in hating Naomi?

I have hated this boring spoiled rich bitch since Day 1. And I despise her more now.

She is utterly boring television, vapid, spoiled, and like watching paint dry.

I hope I can find something in this chick to like, as the show has given her Cameran's role basically- She is NO Cameran. (Who I really miss!)

by Anonymousreply 102July 31, 2022 8:54 PM

Venita should have known better than to jointly celebrate her birthday with Madison. I realize it was probably the only way she would have guests but still. Madison was a bitch for making the party all about her and her engagement, though. She even made a joke about this being her engagement party.

That said, Venita has to find another way to fit in with the group other than being the "beacon for racism everywhere."

by Anonymousreply 103August 1, 2022 1:45 PM

R103- Not enjoying Venita either- at all.

The cast is way to unwieldy and big as well-

They need better editing. Everything is kind of diluted.

The most likeable cast member? Kathryn's boyfriend (former) boyfriend Chleb. He seems like a really good guy. The Kathryn/Chleb thing works for me because they come across and normal and flawed.

The rest of them are kind of like the Vanderpump rules crew- they are already wealthy/getting so wealthy that the show is starting to be really disingenuous. And how did that CUNT Madison get this 1.4 million dollar home? She was barely on 2 seasons- is her fiancee that wealthy? Does she have an Onlyfans page. She comes across as evil to me. Just really horrible. I do not know why. I always loved Austin, but he is seeming slimy as well. Could never stand the dude who looks like a younger version of the preacher in Poltergeist 2. His rich cousin seems weird too.

Basically I only enjoy Craig, Chleb, and Kathryn. The rest of the show is a very enjoyable hate watch.

by Anonymousreply 104August 1, 2022 2:34 PM

John Pringle intrigues me. He doesn’t have his own story but he seems to serve as the producer’s prompt to move the story forward. I wish I’d seen him flick his nips.

by Anonymousreply 105August 2, 2022 9:55 AM

I don't mind Pringle but he seems like some random stoner dude who walked into a shot on this show and doesn't realize there are cameras now filming his every move.

by Anonymousreply 106August 2, 2022 12:56 PM

Hige Pringle fan but of you notice he is ALWAYS (what appears to me) as drunk as fuck. Like DRUNK.

I think filming makes him nervous or something.

For someone who comes from wealth he seems extremely down to earth and normal. Its probably stealth. As these Charlestonians are some of the fakest people ever. (The born and bred)

Bless MY heart!

by Anonymousreply 107August 2, 2022 5:32 PM

I love Pringle because he seems to have a great relationship with his ex and his kids. That seems rare these days.

by Anonymousreply 108August 2, 2022 7:21 PM

I like the last episode with the boy trip to Charlotte. I’d rather watch handsome straight guys get boozy and kid each other and clumsily avoid emotional land mines than the interchangeable blondes.

by Anonymousreply 109August 3, 2022 9:07 PM

New episode tonight?

by Anonymousreply 110August 5, 2022 12:12 AM

Kathryn and Olivia are on WWHL with Andy Cohen tonight.

by Anonymousreply 111August 5, 2022 4:19 AM

I like that Craig is cunting back at Naomie.

by Anonymousreply 112August 5, 2022 5:02 AM

Kathryn was coherent but still dumb on WWHL. I think Andy went home with one or both of the bartenders.

by Anonymousreply 113August 5, 2022 5:06 AM

Katherine looked fabulous on WWHL.

Interesting that she was on with Olivia.

And those two hot matchmaker men were sexy. Especially the fireman.

by Anonymousreply 114August 5, 2022 5:09 AM

Whitney looks so much better these days than when the show started.

by Anonymousreply 115August 5, 2022 5:21 AM

[quote] She is NO Cameran. (Who I really miss!)

I know SC fans probably think she was boring, but I miss Chelsea. She was sane, and had a cool cowgirl sensibility. Not much to build a storyline on.

by Anonymousreply 116August 5, 2022 1:58 PM

I really liked Chelsea, and I think she and Cameran are sorely missed on the show. I used to root for Katherine, but I can't stand her now.

by Anonymousreply 117August 5, 2022 2:17 PM

Venita's had no one to interact with on the show, so she had to call... HER MOTHER!!!

Rofl.

What a loser.

She has no business being on this show, because she has no relationship with any of these people. She's an affirmative action hire, and it's very evident.

If you're going to add POC to a cast, at least try to ensure that they have a PURPOSE.

Bravo producers are fucking idiotic. They just threw Venita into the cast for some "color," but she has nothing to do. Same for Chleb.

NOT EVERY SHOW HAS TO HAVE A PERSON OF COLOR.

Especially if they have no relationship to the rest of the cast.

So someone must have forced Olivia to meet with Venita at the little cafe. Their interaction with each other was uncomfortable and awkward. AT BEST.

Get Venita off this fucking show. She serves no purpose. Same for Chleb, other than to "prove" that Kathryn isn't racist.

Honestly, the people who produce this show are fucking idiots. So desperate to do damage control for South Carolina racists. But it isn't working.

Look, most people recognize that South Carolinians are not Woke, nor PC, and most are racist. Just let them own it.

But this stunt casting to make a show more Woke or more PC? It's fucking exhausting. And it doesn't work.

Viewers can see right through it.

by Anonymousreply 118August 5, 2022 6:40 PM

Venita is note mentally well. She does well on IG because she doesn't need to talk or interact with humans.

by Anonymousreply 119August 5, 2022 6:47 PM

Wait a second.... Taylor has a GASP real job!!!?? A CAREER! Not a social media influencer or an ‘entrepreneur’ ?????? How refreshing.

by Anonymousreply 120August 5, 2022 8:16 PM

I noticed that too, R120.

Looks like she's a nurse, or something.

Good for her.

Shep was very lucky to find someone like that.

And being under 30, Taylor obviously has a good head on her shoulders, too.

by Anonymousreply 121August 5, 2022 8:22 PM

Congrats to her for being a productive member of society. Btw she looked entirely fetching with a couple different stylish looks in the to-camera segments from the last show.

Way too good for Shep. Sounds like they may have split anyway based on Olivia's WWHL comments - although she wouldn't put a nail in it.

by Anonymousreply 122August 5, 2022 10:18 PM

It was announced about a week ago that shep and taylor broke up. I didn’t see WWHL but not sure why Olivia would act coy about it.

by Anonymousreply 123August 6, 2022 1:25 AM

I think Shep's real issue is that he doesn't want to get married because he doesn't want ANY woman to get a piece of his inheritance.

He knows that he stands to inherit a lot of money from his parents, and he'll be damned if he's going to let some woman take any of it from him.

by Anonymousreply 124August 6, 2022 1:28 AM

That’s what prenups are for r124

Shep just doesn’t want to be tied down.

by Anonymousreply 125August 6, 2022 1:41 AM

R123 She hedged a bit answering Cohen's question, like they were just taking some time apart.

by Anonymousreply 126August 6, 2022 2:01 AM

To be clarified when Taylor and Naomi are on WWHL next week.

by Anonymousreply 127August 6, 2022 6:51 AM

[quote] The gals at LSA also think Venita is cringey and weird

Even Venita's mother doesn't want to indulge her.

The problem is that the bitch just won't shut the fuck up about things that don't matter.

"Mom, you didn't teach me how to fight!"

WTF?

Her mother said that she didn't yell and scream because she came from a family where everyone yelled and screamed, so she didn't want to be that way.

And Venita is angry with her about that!!!

She should thank her fucking lucky stars that her mother is so calm and cool!

Instead, she's whining that her mother avoids confrontation.

Who in the hell would be upset about that? Confrontation is a BAD thing. But Venita acts like she's supposed to want to confront everyone.

And that's precisely why Olivia iced her out!

This bitch really doesn't get it.

by Anonymousreply 128August 7, 2022 11:44 AM

It’s like venita never learned proper socialization from friends/schoolmates.

by Anonymousreply 129August 7, 2022 2:22 PM

What is Venita's connection to the Southern Charm cast?

Does she even have one?

Looks like she'll be the only AA character on the show, now that Kathryn and Chleb broke up.

by Anonymousreply 130August 7, 2022 7:26 PM

Venita went to school with Naomi.

by Anonymousreply 131August 7, 2022 9:19 PM

Venita actually makes more scenes on SC than that middle eastern girl from the pervious season. When I think if the south (which I'm from) I don't think of middle eastern people, even though they're there. I think of a more historical traditional demographic of people. Like Black's & Whites. Adding two Black people to the cast of a show like SC only works if they know each other etc. Also it's south carolina and this is a show of mostly WASP white people. But because it's the south and they wanted to add some Black people to the cast it works because it's the south. But venita clearly doesn't know them, so that's why it's a bust.

by Anonymousreply 132August 7, 2022 11:50 PM

[quote] But venita clearly doesn't know them, so that's why it's a bust

This is essentially what Katherine and Olivia said in their appearance on WWHL. And that Venita barreled in expecting to be immediately accepted by all members.

by Anonymousreply 133August 8, 2022 6:53 AM

Last season when she made a few appearances they made it seem like she was a good friend of Madison. I suspect that was fake. Now that Madison is essentially no longer on the show, and Venita is getting a bizarre amount of air time, it just looks like she is floundering around disconnected from everyone.

by Anonymousreply 134August 8, 2022 1:26 PM

Too bad BRAVO cancelled SC:New Orleans. They could have shipped Venita there and left SC alone. SC:NO was built around affluent Blacks with one White couple.

by Anonymousreply 135August 8, 2022 5:38 PM

^^ I did not mind SC New Orleans- I hate the way Bravo does not officially cancel shows- they just disappear.

SC- Savannah's first season was a classic. That 2nd season was an unmitigated and boring disaster. That show disappeared as well. (After the 2nd season I was not surprised)

by Anonymousreply 136August 8, 2022 5:41 PM

I love trashy TV as much as the next person, but this show (along with the equally tedious Summer House) is a bridge too far even for me. The awful woman with fetal alcohol syndrome kids - just yuck. Now, I'd tune if somehow the cast was randomly hit by drone strikes, but otherwise, they make Erika Jayne look like an upstanding citizen

by Anonymousreply 137August 8, 2022 5:44 PM

I know other cast members are trust fund babies, or have their flash in the pan ventures built on notoriety, but what does Katherine do for money? Thomas can't be funding her lifestyle at this point. Does the show pay that well?

by Anonymousreply 138August 9, 2022 6:47 AM

It does, R138.

And Kathryn has been on every season since the very beginning.

She brings the drama, so I think she's probably one of the higher paid cast members.

After eight seasons, Kathryn has probably made over a million bucks, not to mention appearances and everything else that comes with reality fame.

by Anonymousreply 139August 9, 2022 8:07 AM

Looks like for seasons 7 & 8 each of the main cast members gets the same $25k per episode, or 3 to 4 hundred for a season. Not bad for hanging out. I'm guessing when one of them throws a lavish on camera party that's also comped.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 140August 9, 2022 12:19 PM

It’s all the social media followers and $ that become lucrative vs the salary from the show.

Venita was already doing that. Didn’t she claim to be making a million at a time from sponsorship deals?

by Anonymousreply 141August 9, 2022 1:39 PM

Does Kathryn also get child support from Thomas?

Ever since he was arrested for sex assault, she has had custody of the two kids, so she must be getting a nice chunk of change from Thomas Ravenel.

The guy is loaded with money.

by Anonymousreply 142August 9, 2022 8:00 PM

SC: NO had some hot guys, it’s too bad it got canceled while Austin and the Pillow Guy are still on TV. Yuck.

by Anonymousreply 143August 9, 2022 8:04 PM

[quote] Didn’t she claim to be making a million at a time from sponsorship deals?

In the article Venita clarifies it's possible to make that much, but she hasn't- yet.

by Anonymousreply 144August 9, 2022 8:09 PM

Kathryn said on WWHL that she does not have full custody and I doubt Thomas gives her a dime.

by Anonymousreply 145August 9, 2022 8:55 PM

R144 what article? I was just going by what I thought she said in episode 1

R142 the sex assault thing was settled. Thomas currently has full custody of both children. There was some issue relating to cocaine use in October which let led to her losing custody and the eventual break up of Kathryn and Chleb too.

by Anonymousreply 146August 10, 2022 12:32 AM

Further to my comments about Kathryn at r146

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 147August 10, 2022 12:35 AM

More detail relayed to the custody loss and reasons for it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 148August 10, 2022 12:37 AM

Related*

by Anonymousreply 149August 10, 2022 12:37 AM

Shit, R146.

I didn't realize she was back on coke.

What an idiot.

Kathryn knows everyone is watching her.

by Anonymousreply 150August 10, 2022 2:57 AM

[quote] what article? I was just going by what I thought she said in episode 1

The article posted by R140. This is the relevant paragraph :

During an episode of "Southern Charm" Season 8, newcomer Venita Aspen, who works as a model and influencer, quipped that she could earn more than $1 million in a single month if she got "the right deals" as a social media star. But Aspen later set the record straight on that comment, telling Page Six that she does not make that much as an influencer — yet. "They took that out of context," Aspen revealed, before adding that it is "wild" how much money can be made per year as an influencer.

by Anonymousreply 151August 10, 2022 7:06 AM

Naomi and Taylor will be on WWHL tomorrow night.

by Anonymousreply 152August 11, 2022 2:42 AM

Venita's pussy stinks!

by Anonymousreply 153August 11, 2022 6:11 AM

I'm with Chleb's mother, what's up with the big plastic tag hanging off his shoe.? This is cool now? I admit to being out of touch current trends.

by Anonymousreply 154August 11, 2022 12:39 PM

Makes it look stolen or something? Isn’t he a bit old for that kind of thing? What is he like mid to late 30’s?

by Anonymousreply 155August 11, 2022 3:08 PM

I was thinking that exact same thing, R155.

It looks stolen if you leave the tag on.

by Anonymousreply 156August 11, 2022 6:09 PM

So you're badass if you're wearing stolen merch? dumbass more like.

by Anonymousreply 157August 11, 2022 10:48 PM

Anyone watching?

by Anonymousreply 158August 12, 2022 1:52 AM

Austen thought Olivia's date was "very handsome."

by Anonymousreply 159August 12, 2022 4:16 AM

Taylor confirmed on WWHL that she and Shemp called it quits and Little Craig is living with his parents.

by Anonymousreply 160August 12, 2022 11:38 AM

There was a season when the guys were all going to the gym. I miss that season.

by Anonymousreply 161August 12, 2022 11:43 AM

[quote] Taylor confirmed on WWHL that she and Shemp called it quits and Little Craig is living with his parents.

Goddamn.

Shep can't keep a girlfriend, and he can't even take care of a little dog.

The guy is a fucking mess.

I think he's deeply closeted, and that's what is causing him all of these problems.

by Anonymousreply 162August 12, 2022 7:34 PM

Taylor seemed exhausted just talking about Shep on WWHL. Naomi looked gorgeous. She’s tall!

by Anonymousreply 163August 12, 2022 7:40 PM

Why is Naomi making out with Whitney of all people? Are they. both that desperate?

by Anonymousreply 164August 12, 2022 7:55 PM

[quote] Why is Naomi making out with Whitney of all people? Are they. both that desperate?

Naomi and Venita are both trying to stay relevant on the show.

Otherwise, they're both OUT.

That's why they are both so thirsty.

by Anonymousreply 165August 12, 2022 8:11 PM

Last night had me cackling. The beginning was extremely boring but the chaotic energy once the guests arrived led to some hilarity.

• The withering look from the organ player toward Whitney during sound check

• Uncomfortable Austin unable to hide any emotion or stop staring at Olivia: "Who is that?"

• Madison roasting Austin with glee: "Why are you like this?"

• All of the guys unable to comprehend how to participate in the wedding without repeated, explicit instructions

• Whitney shredding like the RENOB he is

• Patrica's friend telling her, without a hint of irony, how beautiful the bride looks

It was extremely stupid but the most laughs I've had in a while.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 166August 12, 2022 8:24 PM

When Taylor's asked if she believes Shep's excuse for not marrying her is that he's afraid of being the first in his family to get a divorce, her response is, Totally.

Yeah.

by Anonymousreply 167August 12, 2022 10:45 PM

R166 To the list I'd add the expression on Naomie's face after Craig reads her the riot act.

by Anonymousreply 168August 12, 2022 10:51 PM

As we've seen with other friends, Craig is endearing and sweet until he turns on you and is then unreasonable, spiteful, and obstinate.

He went from being buddies and still wanting to keep the friendship to the exact opposite, seemingly overnight and without explanation. I completely agree that respecting Paige and the relationship was the correct move but he didn't explain anything.

He acted like a damn weirdo out of nowhere and blamed Naomi for being confused, treated her horribly, and acted as though she had no right to try and figure out what happened. She was reacting to all of this weirdness and it seemed to ramp anxiety, causing her to push for resolution when she should have waited for a better setting.

He is a man-child who exhibits black and white thinking and cruelty.

by Anonymousreply 169August 12, 2022 11:34 PM

R160 I do r get the little Craig part. I didn’t see WWHL He was shep’s dog before Taylor came around so obviously the dog is staying with Shep after the breakup. Was Taylor saying the dog went to Shep’s parents? He can’t manage looking after his dog of three years now either and gave it up?

by Anonymousreply 170August 13, 2022 2:42 AM

R169 If it wasn't clear to her after their extremely awkward meet-up for coffee, where he remained polite, his ultimate reaction was understandable. In no way cruel. Cruel is repeatedly ridiculing a romantic partner for expressing themselves creatively.

by Anonymousreply 171August 13, 2022 6:08 AM

Agree, R171.

After how Naomi treated him during their relationship, she's lucky that he even spoke to her after that.

She was so fucking nasty.

by Anonymousreply 172August 13, 2022 8:06 AM

"You left a loving relationship to be with a narcissistic asshole."

- Mic drop

by Anonymousreply 173August 13, 2022 9:30 AM

You guys forgot about Craig pathologically lying about his degree progress and the bar? lol

He's not even hot anymore. I think you girls have a Naomie hateboner for some, uh, personal reasons. Sad.

by Anonymousreply 174August 13, 2022 10:15 AM

^ Metul, on the redemption tour.

by Anonymousreply 175August 13, 2022 11:16 AM

Craig can be a total very ugly asshole,- evidence the last season reunion. Doesn't change that Naomie's happy to use him as she can.

by Anonymousreply 176August 13, 2022 12:05 PM

Naomi and Craig seem like a real couple. Craig and Paige do not

by Anonymousreply 177August 13, 2022 2:26 PM

Is it just me, or do Shep, Craig, Whitney, and even Austen seem a bit gay?

I swear, they've all tasted cock before.

by Anonymousreply 178August 13, 2022 4:21 PM

With a mother like Patricia how can Whitney be straight?

by Anonymousreply 179August 13, 2022 5:09 PM

This show has seen better days. It’s unfortunate as it was one I always enjoyed.

Shep tries to redeem himself often but he really is a miserable unhappy man.

Seems to have a weird relationship with mommy too, especially for a guy his age.

by Anonymousreply 180August 13, 2022 11:06 PM

R180 She seems to enthusiastically support his life as a boozing layabout poonhound.

by Anonymousreply 181August 14, 2022 12:04 AM

Late on this show and on episode 4. Shep's cousin is the most basic rich bitch I have ever seen. Old money tends to be down to earth and wrinkly. I should love her, but I hate her and her premature wrinkles. Get fucked.

For some reason I went from HATING Madison to saying, fuck it- she found a hot guy, seems content, and looks good!

Venita is an utter soul sucker, I wanted to love her but she is just garbage.

I feel fucked because I am enjoying 2 of the most horrible women- Madison and Kathryn. And Shep's new girlfriend!!!! She is a DOLL and should run this show!

And I fucking HATE NAOMI. Could a more boring and THIRSTY cunt have ever lived?

You are no Cameron. And you are redundant, boring, and as Madonna said- REDUCTIVE.

by Anonymousreply 182August 14, 2022 12:31 AM

Naomie was never a pleasant character. The first seasons she was on. She was miserable, whiney, snarky and constantly bitching at Craig. Then acted like she was some chatelaine just because she was dating a doctor.

Now that she’s back she seems desperate for a storyline even pretending she made out with Whitney (who clearly is not into girls).

Craig was right to put her in her place. She was trying to liken his relationship with Paige to her bad relationship with thetool just because he told her he didn’t want to hang with her one on one now that he was with Paige.

Separate point, I assumed Madison would have tried to find some guy with tons of money and maybe a little older than her but he seems to be at most her age and works as a sales manager for Nike. Good for her.

by Anonymousreply 183August 14, 2022 12:52 AM

R183- 2 million dollar home and he's a "Sales Manager for Nike"??

Holy FUCK... I was asking earlier where Madison is getting these funds and figured her fiancee was LOADED. Maybe his parents are?

WOW!

And you nailed Naomi. Shocked that she returned to this show- or was even asked to!

by Anonymousreply 184August 14, 2022 1:09 AM

Not an Austen fan, but gotta admit I do enjoy the way he mocks Madison's accent.

Long overdue, somebody has to do it.

by Anonymousreply 185August 14, 2022 7:36 AM

Paige is odd. Like a slightly mysterious character that would show up on one season of the Sopranos, and then die in nightclub fire.

by Anonymousreply 186August 14, 2022 7:38 AM

I hope we get to follow Patricia and Whitney in their SC: Grey Gardens years.

by Anonymousreply 187August 14, 2022 8:50 AM

R187 Yes, but haven't they already begun in a way? The image of a crotchety Whitney cleaning up dog shit with hard liquor in between swigs from the bottle, along with Patricia's kaftaned sagging unsupported bosom, seem to presage an early onset.

by Anonymousreply 188August 14, 2022 10:20 AM

[quote] The image of a crotchety Whitney cleaning up dog shit with hard liquor in between swigs from the bottle

Rofl, just this mental image made me laugh.

I think that Whitney and Patricia should have their own show, ala Grey Gardens.

I think it would be amusing.

They're both quite campy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 189August 14, 2022 10:33 AM

Whitney was always good looking, wasn't he?

He's not my type, but he is attractive.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 190August 14, 2022 10:35 AM

That picture at R189 is everything Southern Charm used to be, and nothing it is now.

by Anonymousreply 191August 14, 2022 11:31 AM

Did Patricia come from Money or just marry it (a few times)?

by Anonymousreply 192August 14, 2022 12:12 PM

Madison has over a half million Instagram followers and lots of sponsorships. She’s also moved up the property ladder a few times in the Charleston area. A 2m dollar house wouldn’t be a stretch if she bought it without a partner. Not saying there’s zero mortgage but she’s doing fine.

by Anonymousreply 193August 14, 2022 12:15 PM

I am curious about the accents. Most of them are from the south but the only ones who really have that southern accent like Madison were Cameron and Chelsey. Is it more prominent in certain parts of SC?

by Anonymousreply 194August 14, 2022 12:20 PM

R178, Agreed. They all project they'd be down for some cock with a bro or even a non-bro. Whitney has for sure, there's ben prior talk about Craig and Shep has been reported to the drumk blow job thing. Austin seemed like he was attracted to Olivia's date at the dog wedding, lol.

by Anonymousreply 195August 14, 2022 2:42 PM

Peaches is a little dollface. She reminds me of Breezy, CNN reporter Daniel Dale's dog.

by Anonymousreply 196August 14, 2022 3:34 PM

[quote] I am curious about the accents. Most of them are from the south but the only ones who really have that southern accent like Madison were Cameron and Chelsey

Craig is from Delaware.

I think Austen is from North Carolina. Not sure, though.

Thomas Ravenel has a Southern drawl.

Shep's family probably doesn't speak with an accent because they're kind of high-brow and pretty well traveled.

Whitney has lived in LA for a very long time, so his accent has pretty much disappeared. Patricia has a slight one, though.

I don't think anyone from Katherine's generation (she just turned 30 so she's borderline Millennial/GenZ) speaks with an accent any more.

Regional accents are pretty much disappearing with people under 30.

by Anonymousreply 197August 14, 2022 4:43 PM

Interesting. Thanks r197.

by Anonymousreply 198August 14, 2022 5:48 PM

Random fun fact. Based on some stuff on Madison’s social media, her fiancé is Morman. Not sure how devout if he is marrying outside his religion but interesting anyway. Also think he might be from california originally.

by Anonymousreply 199August 14, 2022 5:49 PM

[quote] Not sure how devout if he is marrying outside his religion

He did tell Madison that they would need to abstain from sex for a certain period before their wedding. And that she would need to give up her vibrator during that time.

I guess he belongs to the Born Again Virgin sect of Mormonism.

by Anonymousreply 200August 14, 2022 9:56 PM

R197 Back when they were feuding, Shep would always make fun of Madison's "white trash" accent. She does have the least gentile of the Southern accents. Danni was the cast member that seemed to have the typical middle-of-the-road Carolinas accent.

by Anonymousreply 201August 14, 2022 10:09 PM

BRAVO is marathoning season 4 today. I really do miss Cameron and Chelsea. The boys were all so cute.

by Anonymousreply 202August 18, 2022 2:17 PM

Watching Season 4, too. Craig was so skinny back then! I love Chelsea. Katherine was much more coherent than she is these days.

by Anonymousreply 203August 18, 2022 9:11 PM

Watt hung tonight’s episode now. It’s almost like Venita is on a separate show but in the same frame as everyone else. She doesn’t have real associations with any of them. Her confessional camera spots are awkward. You can tel no one (ex Leva maybe) has any interest in her. She’s socially awkward. I wish bravo would find another token who is actually interesting, can at least sort of fit with the rest of the cast, to be on the show. Because you know that’s all they are doing. I’m sure they will never get rid of her though. They will just keep shoe-horning her into a situation with people who don’t like her and she doesn’t fit into

by Anonymousreply 204August 19, 2022 1:58 AM

Watching* lol. Typo alert

by Anonymousreply 205August 19, 2022 2:39 AM

Craig really is a child. It’s none of his business if Naomie and Whitney hooked up. Next week Shep loses his shit on his sweet gf. I’m actually liking this season so far.

by Anonymousreply 206August 19, 2022 2:44 AM

It’s hard to blame the cast when you see how much they avoid direct interactions with her. Every time she talks with a white person, she wants to accuse them of racism or try and cause drama that will lead her to say it’s because of race. I’d watch my p’s and q’s around her too. And you can tell that is exactly what is happening on this trip they are all on. She’s there but pretty frozen out.

Austen was pretty shrill asking her if she was texting Madison everything they were saying. And the rest of them just started over at her and no one came to her defence. No one has directly interacted with her since.

by Anonymousreply 207August 19, 2022 2:44 AM

Craig and his weirdo treatment of Naomie at coffee and cruel overreaction at the wedding: 90% Projection and 10% Paige. He obviously has feelings for Naomie, still, even though he's happy in his new relationship.

I would bet $ that he lied to Paige, saying the friendship was entirely driven by relentless Naomie, rather than be truthful about their continued, mutual communication. Paige then mistrusts and despises Naomie, which is external motivation for Craig to distance from N, since he had no actual desire to do so. An added bonus to this strategy is it forces an imaginary threat upon the couple, which then draws them closer in a unified (but false) defense.

He is a PETTY BITCH. I told ya!

Always has been, always will be.

by Anonymousreply 208August 19, 2022 6:35 AM

I love Craig, and fully admit he is a child. But all of them are. Watching S4 yesterday reminded me of how shitty Naomie was to him, even in couple's counseling. And remembering her hero worship of Metul soon after put's me firmly on Craig's side. That said, I don't think Craig and Paige are endgame.

by Anonymousreply 209August 19, 2022 9:25 AM

It's cool, I'll talk to myself.

The guys were really beating up on Craig this week (I just caught up yesterday) with their bullshit about him wanting to be accepted by Charleston society. He could take his pillow business anywhere at this point (and probably should).

Whitney (who produces this gem) clearly asked Naomi to play beard to appease Patricia. He won't come out until Miss P is long gone.

by Anonymousreply 210August 22, 2022 3:50 PM

Craig was always a joke to these assholes and an easy target. Now he’s successful and they can’t stand it. Especially Shemp.

by Anonymousreply 211August 22, 2022 4:25 PM

Someone started a thread on this video. I give her and Craig 6 months.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 212August 25, 2022 12:08 PM

I haven’t watched every season. I watched the first season and I’m watching this one. Shep is growing on me. He looks very good and I like his honesty. He wants things his way. He won’t get it but it doesn’t hurt to ask!

by Anonymousreply 213September 23, 2022 4:13 AM

Kathryn was finally fired. Good.

by Anonymousreply 214January 11, 2023 12:55 AM

Who's gay on this cast?

by Anonymousreply 215January 11, 2023 12:02 PM

R215. Austen, Craig and Shep. But they don't know it yet.

by Anonymousreply 216January 11, 2023 4:01 PM

LOL, gotta love the buttlust of Shep, the dick fascination of Austen, and the sussery Craig has shown over the years.

by Anonymousreply 217January 11, 2023 9:30 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!