Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Someday we will look back at this and laugh!

“Remember when women lost the right to control their own bodies, and it’s their fault? LOL!”

by Anonymousreply 8June 24, 2022 11:37 PM

Ask the 52%-55% of white American women who voted for Trump in 2016.

Who's laughing now, ladies?

by Anonymousreply 1June 24, 2022 3:59 PM

Oh just go to the lesbian potluck already... you can take selfies, then virtue signal about being a warrior princess!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2June 24, 2022 4:07 PM

Coming after gay marriage and contraception next

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3June 24, 2022 4:10 PM

But Hillary's emails...

by Anonymousreply 4June 24, 2022 4:13 PM

r4 Women can do ANYTHING. *loses* I hate this game. *sweeps pieces offr the board and throws board across the room& waaaaaaah., when I lose I throw tantrums. waaaaaah. it's everybody else's fault. WAAAHhhhhhaAAHHhhhAhhhh. fuck mommy, fuck her right the cunt bone. I want it I waant it I waaaaaaant it. I'm the winner, you losers, I AM THE WINNER., This is all your fault. Waaaaaaaah.

by Anonymousreply 5June 24, 2022 11:28 PM

I'm laughing now OP over all the doomsday hand wringing on DL

by Anonymousreply 6June 24, 2022 11:29 PM

R1 women who use protection, birth control and are aware of the morning after and the abortion pill and who use the services of dry-cleaning establishments

by Anonymousreply 7June 24, 2022 11:33 PM

I'm old enough to remember when Roe vs. Wade decision was announced in 1973.

Oddly enough, there was the same doom and gloom and the world is coming to an end bullshit, but that time it was the fundies and Chrisitians complaining.

by Anonymousreply 8June 24, 2022 11:37 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!