Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Paging Susan Sarandon.

Would Susan Sarandon please pick up the nearest white courtesy phone.

You have several million urgent messages.

by Anonymousreply 11June 24, 2022 5:17 PM

Colin Kaepernick as well. He told his followers that both 2016 candidates belong in jail.

by Anonymousreply 1June 24, 2022 3:19 PM

Susan loves this. It’s a step towards her ‘moral high ground’ revolution.

by Anonymousreply 2June 24, 2022 3:20 PM

Dolly Parton when asked who she was supporting said "I think they're both crazy!' - way to go St. Dolly, get those red staters to stay home!

by Anonymousreply 3June 24, 2022 3:23 PM

Who you vote for matters, Dump put 3 people on the court (one of which was stolen from Obama thanks to Moscow Mitch). Sarandon can DIAGF.

by Anonymousreply 4June 24, 2022 3:25 PM

WTF do you want?

by Anonymousreply 5June 24, 2022 3:58 PM

Has Liza weighed in?

by Anonymousreply 6June 24, 2022 4:05 PM

I’m embarrassed to share a name with you.

by Anonymousreply 7June 24, 2022 5:06 PM

When the revolution comes Susan can watch it from the back of her limo.

by Anonymousreply 8June 24, 2022 5:11 PM

Have you commented about me yet, Ms Dey?

by Anonymousreply 9June 24, 2022 5:12 PM

[quote]WTF do you want? —Susan

For you to lift those tits off my shoulder.

by Anonymousreply 10June 24, 2022 5:13 PM

It's been a couple decades since Susan's dried up old cunt could get pregnant...

by Anonymousreply 11June 24, 2022 5:17 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!