Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

NOW will you assholes punch and delete ALL Repigs family and friends out of your lives? How can you support them?

How can you look them face to face while THEY VOTE REPIG in every election?

CUT THEM OUT OF YOUR LIVES NOW!

by Anonymousreply 10June 24, 2022 11:27 PM

haven't talked with them since 2016

by Anonymousreply 1June 24, 2022 2:56 PM

one cousin is even on the board of a "TEXIT" committee. hope she gets run over by a truck

by Anonymousreply 2June 24, 2022 2:57 PM

Oh fuck the fuck off OP with your banal, attention hungry hysterics and keep it to one thread, you tired cunt.

by Anonymousreply 3June 24, 2022 2:58 PM

What r3/cunt wrote in other threads.

" Roe V Wade is dead to me!

🤣. LOL"

"Roe V Wade is dead to me!

It’s important to note that abortion has not been outlawed. It’s also important to note that had states like New York and women's clinics who constantly wanted to push the envelope not pushed for and made laws allowing elective abortions up to or beyond 8 months, which is ghoulish under any reasoning, perhaps this wouldn’t have been the outcome. Once again, wild eyed progressives have caused more discourse and heartache and in this case, the loss of rights for many in several states."

by Anonymousreply 4June 24, 2022 3:01 PM

Another reply on anther thread from r3/repig cunt.

" Supreme Court overturns Roe v. Wade, eliminating constitutional right to abortion There IS NO “constitutional right” to abortion. There never was. There should be legislation allowing it, but there was never a “Constitutional right” to it. Sorry ladies, but you don’t get to make your own laws just by telling us the right exists. Now work for LEGISLATION or STFU. "

by Anonymousreply 5June 24, 2022 3:06 PM

by Anonymousreply 6June 24, 2022 3:25 PM

R4, A ho could get an abortion at 8 months in New York. How did I not know this. That's sick.

by Anonymousreply 7June 24, 2022 3:31 PM

Actually I rather enjoy reminding them that they are choosing more death of more people in more settings.

by Anonymousreply 8June 24, 2022 3:44 PM

CUNT!

by Anonymousreply 9June 24, 2022 7:29 PM

/////

by Anonymousreply 10June 24, 2022 11:27 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!