Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Women’s Collapse is Complete! Roe Overturned!

Women were like “Oh it’ll never be overturned, I don’t have to vote for Hillary.”

Well, suck it, women! You own this.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13June 24, 2022 2:53 PM

Instead of fighting to protect their own rights: women have spent the last five years fighting to let men be women!

And now, their rooster has come home to roost!

by Anonymousreply 1June 24, 2022 2:16 PM

I am glad this happened, because now women will be held accountable for their votes! This will be a victory in the long run.

by Anonymousreply 2June 24, 2022 2:19 PM

Don't be too sure. Women (pro-choice) will continue to vote against their self-interests or not bother to vote.

by Anonymousreply 3June 24, 2022 2:22 PM

My sister who had an abortion voted for Trump because she didn’t like Hillary.

Roe V Wade allowed women to get away with their awful decision making for years. Now, they will be held accountable.

by Anonymousreply 4June 24, 2022 2:22 PM

You push. They push back. And so it goes. And on and on.

by Anonymousreply 5June 24, 2022 2:23 PM

Exactly, R3. Continue to sleep around, get pregnant, and commit murder of a baby, with no consequences -- until now.

by Anonymousreply 6June 24, 2022 2:26 PM

R6 is a fat dumb faggot.

by Anonymousreply 7June 24, 2022 2:33 PM

“Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want and deserve to get it good and hard.”

-- H.L. Mencken

by Anonymousreply 8June 24, 2022 2:36 PM

Supposedly there was a problem with something that was included as evidence when it was passed like falsely claiming as fact ( same with the marijuana law) . I imagine it will be a revised type roe versus wade that will be passed.

by Anonymousreply 9June 24, 2022 2:39 PM

But frankly i dont care, let the bitches take their birth control.

by Anonymousreply 10June 24, 2022 2:39 PM

I hope all the women that voted for Trump are happy.

by Anonymousreply 11June 24, 2022 2:40 PM

You're ridiculous, OP. Women who voted for Trump will never be impacted by this. Neither will their daughters and granddaughters. It will be the poor who voted against Trump that you are taking glee in mocking. As usual, white gay men are always punching down. I would also add your straight male idols don't and will never have your back. Think about that when you're sticking up for them against women.

by Anonymousreply 12June 24, 2022 2:50 PM

No form of birth control is 100% effective, even if used properly, idiothead at R10.

I notice nobody has suggested making a law that says a woman has a right to an abortion ONLY IF the father refuses to sign legal papers taking sole responsibility for the child after it is born. If you guys so badly want these "mistake" kids born, fucking destroy your own lives looking after them and let women walk free. That's fair.

If you are a gay man and you agree with this decision, then don't be surprised if no-one speaks up when they come for you.

by Anonymousreply 13June 24, 2022 2:53 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!