Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Happy 80th birthday, Michelle Lee!

So fabulous! So elegant!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9June 24, 2022 3:57 PM

Who is she? Is this someone only people over 40 would know?

by Anonymousreply 1June 24, 2022 1:47 PM

I saw here, along with Donna and Joan, at a Knots Landing reunion shindig in Palm Springs a few months ago. They all were charming, engaged, and looked fantastic, although Michele was by far the battiest and most addled of the three.

by Anonymousreply 2June 24, 2022 2:02 PM

R1 *slaps*

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3June 24, 2022 2:04 PM

I took against her after someone posted an old clip of her as an interviewee of Joan Rivers.

by Anonymousreply 4June 24, 2022 2:20 PM

[Quote]I took against her after someone posted an old clip of her as an interviewee of Joan Rivers.

She was trying to be humorous, but she fell flat a few times. Lucy and Joan took a few digs at her for it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5June 24, 2022 2:33 PM

Do or do not. There is no try.

by Anonymousreply 6June 24, 2022 2:42 PM

Michelle as Dolores Gray.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7June 24, 2022 2:43 PM

ONE L, OP!

by Anonymousreply 8June 24, 2022 2:44 PM

R2, I was there, too, and had the same thought. I've had many dealings with Michele and I was a bit worried for her after that.

I'd never seen her that loud, daffy or confused before. She had difficulty finding words quite a few times. She's in latter-day Cloris Leachman territory now.

by Anonymousreply 9June 24, 2022 3:57 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!