Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Uber driver viciously attacked by riders

North Las Vegas. Any Nevada DLers have insights on this part of town?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15June 24, 2022 2:43 PM

And Metro Police hasn't even responded to her complaint. Outrageous.

by Anonymousreply 1June 24, 2022 1:08 PM

Wtf?

by Anonymousreply 2June 24, 2022 1:10 PM

how has Uber not been able to identify who ordered the ride??

by Anonymousreply 3June 24, 2022 1:12 PM

You can't reach Uber by phone. Online contact only. So its a long process.

by Anonymousreply 4June 24, 2022 1:16 PM

Vicious cowards.

by Anonymousreply 5June 24, 2022 1:16 PM

Here is a longer video without anyone talking over it.

Hello Rideshare Professor šŸ‘‹šŸ» Sorry, I donā€™t know your real name šŸ˜Š My name is Victoria. Iā€™m an Uber XL Toyota Sienna driver in Las Vegas. Iā€™m really in need of your advice. šŸ™šŸ»3 days ago on Saturday 6/18 at 12:40 am I was brutally attacked by my riders: 7 black females (20-23 y/o). They got into the car at a pickup point and I realized that it was 7 of them not 6 which is the max allowed amount of people on the XL ride. I told them that I cannot give a ride to 7 people because itā€™s against the law and Uber policies. They started to beg me and they refused to leave the car. So, after about 5 minutes of arguments I finally gave them a ride. And at the destination point they attacked me because I refused to give them a ride in the beginningā€¦ One of them splashed her soda drink into my face and the punches started to come from everywhere in my face, neck, shoulders, backā€¦ They stole my phone, money from a tip jar and they destroyed my carā€¦ I have video camera inside the car. Everything is recorded. I came home, dialed 911, police officer came in and I filed a report. I also contacted Uber, I sent them videos and pictures of the incident. Police officer told me that a detective will come to my house ASAP. Well, 3 days already passed, no detective, no reply from Uber. Should Uber pay for car repairs and some kind of driver injury insurance to me or not? Or should I proceed through my personal car insurance with a claim?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6June 24, 2022 1:42 PM

Has BLM commented on this yet?

by Anonymousreply 7June 24, 2022 1:46 PM

I really don't understand this behavior. The driver relented and drove them to their destination, but still gets the crap beaten out of her??

by Anonymousreply 8June 24, 2022 1:51 PM

This reminds me of those two black girls who attacked that Indian guy Uber driver and his Prius tipped over and he was killed and all Shorona cared about was her smart phone left behind in the taxi. She screamed

WHERE'S MY PHONE BITCH!

She couldn't be bothered by the fact that the poor Indian guy was laying dead in his overturned car.

by Anonymousreply 9June 24, 2022 1:56 PM

I'm gonna get slammed but many young Black females act feral.

by Anonymousreply 10June 24, 2022 2:00 PM

I just saw the video. It was a Honda Accord not a Toyota Prius.

by Anonymousreply 11June 24, 2022 2:02 PM

Uber drivers need to pack heat.

Problem solved.

by Anonymousreply 12June 24, 2022 2:07 PM

How dare you say no to me. How dare you disrespect me.

by Anonymousreply 13June 24, 2022 2:07 PM

Fish hate each other.

by Anonymousreply 14June 24, 2022 2:09 PM

Fucking animals. It would have been fabulous to watch Uber Miss whip out a 38 and cap those bitches. Richly deserved too.

by Anonymousreply 15June 24, 2022 2:43 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!