Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Chasten slams Boebert for criticizing Pete Buttigieg’s parenting

“Our two-month-old son was on a ventilator at the children’s hospital when you attacked my husband for being with his family. I watched him take calls and Zooms from our hospital room all day, managing crisis after crisis while our son’s heart monitor beeped in the background.”

In March, Boebert voted against Joe Biden’s Infrastructure bill, describing it as “garbage”. Three months later, she’s now writing to Buttigieg as Transportation Secretary asking if some of the $1.2trillion of funding can go to her state. Many were quick to point out the hypocrisy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 44July 26, 2022 5:50 AM

I seem to recall he has a problem with politicians that don't show up to work regardless of what family issues they may be facing. . .

also, does he seem to be under the impression he's an elected official?

Is it sexism that he's not getting the Hillary treatment?

by Anonymousreply 1June 24, 2022 12:36 PM

Chasten should learn never to wrestle in the mud with a cunt. You just get dirty and the cunt loves it.

by Anonymousreply 2June 24, 2022 12:56 PM

Boebert is one of these rifle cunts, isn't she?

If she is, sorry, but what did you expect from a rifle cunt?

by Anonymousreply 3June 24, 2022 1:00 PM

Chasten should stick to eating bon bons and watching soaps, and stay out of her husband's political issues.

by Anonymousreply 4June 24, 2022 1:02 PM

Good for him. What a fucking cooze she is.

by Anonymousreply 5June 24, 2022 1:02 PM

"It is my hair. I paid for it!"

by Anonymousreply 6June 24, 2022 1:02 PM

R4, that sweet. You actually think that tweet was written by Chasten and not by Pete's staff.

by Anonymousreply 7June 24, 2022 1:05 PM

I thought Chastity was leaving to work or study at Harvard. Is she sacrificing her career for the good of the country?

by Anonymousreply 8June 24, 2022 1:06 PM

What's a rifle cunt?

by Anonymousreply 9June 24, 2022 1:09 PM

r2, Is the right answer. "Never wrestle with a pig, the pig loves it and you end up covered in shit"

by Anonymousreply 10June 24, 2022 1:25 PM

R9, Lauren Boebert is a rifle cunt.

by Anonymousreply 11June 24, 2022 1:27 PM

that MAGA lunatic wishes she had a family like this

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12June 25, 2022 3:11 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13June 28, 2022 7:08 AM

R12 can't she afford to buy a couple of props like Pete and Chastain did

by Anonymousreply 14June 28, 2022 7:59 AM

R12 = The child has more hair than Chasten..

by Anonymousreply 15June 28, 2022 8:17 AM

Chasten is too young to watch soaps. This isn't 1987. He watches Real Housewives.

by Anonymousreply 16July 22, 2022 10:38 AM

^ Oh, wow, the fat whore troll tries her hand at being witty... FAIL!

by Anonymousreply 17July 22, 2022 10:57 AM

I'm just stunned to learn that Boebert can write!

by Anonymousreply 18July 22, 2022 10:59 AM

^ She can't, but her staff can

by Anonymousreply 19July 22, 2022 11:02 AM

Pete threads always bring out the right-wing homophobes.

by Anonymousreply 20July 22, 2022 11:23 AM

^ Yep, r16, is the MAGA fat whore Pete troll

by Anonymousreply 21July 22, 2022 11:33 AM

Pete and Chasten seem very happy together with their children, and the kids look joyful, so I guess all the negative Nellie's are just jealous and trying to minimize their strong love and support for each other and their beautiful family...

by Anonymousreply 22July 22, 2022 12:05 PM

^ Of course. the right can't stand to see a happy functional Gay family, it kills all their talking points

by Anonymousreply 23July 22, 2022 12:09 PM

pete says he gives chasten “a break” on weekends by feeding the kids …. why is pete always treating chasten like a 60s wife? they are both the parents, chasten shouldn’t be doing all the work and then have pete acting like a saint for helping out on weekends when he’s away all week travelling around campaigning for his next job

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24July 25, 2022 12:59 PM

that’s why the kids already seen to only want to be around chasten even when their other dad is right there, this pic says it all. do y’all know that chasten and the kids don’t even live in DC anymore, they live in michigan and pete visits on weekends

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25July 25, 2022 1:02 PM

Pete and Chasten are just gay hillbillies. If it wasn't for the Pity of Biden giving Buttigieg a job, Pete would be the manager of the 7-11 in South Bend and Chasten would be an Uber driver.

by Anonymousreply 26July 25, 2022 11:13 PM

Chasten has moved to be closer to his family, which indicates he needs their help to deal with the kids. That's fairly standard, as raising two babies alone in a new city while the other partner works very long hours is not easy mentally, or from a practical standpoint. It must be a pressing issue or Chas would not have moved away, leaving Pete in DC. That kind of separation is not ideal for any marriage.

by Anonymousreply 27July 25, 2022 11:19 PM

R27 = Chasten is LAZY. Get a damn job. Stop Tweeting. Grow Up.

by Anonymousreply 28July 25, 2022 11:22 PM

The kids probably barely recognize Pete. To be fair, I’m sure he looks at pics on his phone to remember their names when he sees his little accessories each month. Chasten is embarrassing in many ways, but I’m glad the children have one engaged parent at least.

by Anonymousreply 29July 25, 2022 11:22 PM

I love the Buttigieg dynasty, but even I think it was foolish to take on a baby (let alone twins) this early in Pete's DC career, when Chas knew no one in their new town and all sorts of extraneous stresses were at play. It was their first really dumb move.

by Anonymousreply 30July 25, 2022 11:31 PM

Wait and See.....Someday Pete is going to find a hot muscular replacement and Chasten is going to turn into Joan Kennedy. It's going to happen. Not a doubt in my mind. One day Pete is going to be the one telling Chasten to get a damn job. I guarantee you Pete was smart enough to ask for a prenup and Chaz was stupid enough to sign it.

by Anonymousreply 31July 26, 2022 12:22 AM

Chasten will have money even if they split. He's primary carer of Pete's children.

Maybe I'm naive but I think Pete is sincere / old fashioned / boy scout enough to take his marriage extremely seriously. Of course he could be another fraud but we'll see.

by Anonymousreply 32July 26, 2022 1:27 AM

[quote] I love the Buttigieg dynasty, but even I think it was foolish to take on a baby (let alone twins) this early in Pete's DC career, when Chas knew no one in their new town and all sorts of extraneous stresses were at play. It was their first really dumb move.

Agree, very foolish.

But disagree that it’s Buttigieg’s “first really dumb move”.

Not impressed with the guy: his furtive “paternity leave” in the midst of a pandemic and crisis in his department???? Come on. Badly, badly done.

He’s superficial and relies on hype: social media, travel, teevee appearances, etc,

Very little substance thus far. He’s a smooth talker and smooth operator.

by Anonymousreply 33July 26, 2022 1:47 AM

He took paternity leave because the kid's life was in danger. It really was touch and go for a while.

What do you think he should have done in that situation?

by Anonymousreply 34July 26, 2022 1:50 AM

R34, petey is CIA, therefore everything he says could be a lie, especially if he somehow benefits. It’s safer to assume he’s never telling the truth and work backwards.

by Anonymousreply 35July 26, 2022 2:02 AM

Does Chasten bring in a second income or it's just Pete bringing in his Secretary salary. It's only $221K which ain't much in DC.

by Anonymousreply 36July 26, 2022 2:06 AM

R36, you betta believe the provider is going to hit the speaking circuit as soon as appearances and laws allow. In the meantime, he got a big payday from a streamer for that documentary and I’m sure he’s got plenty stashed away from all sorts of shit he’s been involved with before he went national.

by Anonymousreply 37July 26, 2022 2:09 AM

R35 That's an easy position to take because it allows you to completely demonise him and justify any nasty accusation.

by Anonymousreply 38July 26, 2022 2:10 AM

R35, yes and?

by Anonymousreply 39July 26, 2022 2:14 AM

I have always admired Pete. As former CIA here, I am astonished I never thought of it before. But you know what r35? I think you are correct. It makes a lot of sense.

by Anonymousreply 40July 26, 2022 2:49 AM

So Pete is both so intensely career driven that he'll do or say anything to be president one day, including entering into a whitebread fake marriage with someone he doesn't love and having kids he doesn't really care for or want, but he also, at the same time, wants to scam time off to sit around at home doing nothing by lying about his kid almost dying?

by Anonymousreply 41July 26, 2022 2:54 AM

History will prove that Biden’s appointment of Buttigieg was the end of Buttigieg’s political career. He’s not going anywhere now and I say that as a donor and husband of a donor to his presidential bid. He’s gradually turned us off. He’s proven to be an empty suit who may be excellent at waxing smug bullshitting but is not at all a leader. In retrospect he couldn’t even unite that little city he ran and the people there seemed to have total disdain for him.

by Anonymousreply 42July 26, 2022 3:06 AM

^ Oh, dear, this isn't about YOUR loser life this is about the very popular Pete. Do try to focus and quit projecting your misery on people who wouldn't piss on you if you were on fire

by Anonymousreply 43July 26, 2022 5:42 AM

Why would he feel the need to justify anything to Lauren Boebert? Weird.

by Anonymousreply 44July 26, 2022 5:50 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!