Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Kim Kardashian says she had 'vagina area' of SKIMS bodysuit widened 'just for' little sister Khloe..,

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22June 24, 2022 2:30 PM

I don’t know what’s more sad- the fact Kim posted this on social media, the fact that Khloe named her camel toe Camille, or that she rebranded it Kamille.

I mean, some women do have a more plush pu**y. If that’s a problem for some, that’s too bad but they don’t have to partake. Not every woman looks like a f’ing hairless Sphinx cat with tiny labia.

by Anonymousreply 1June 24, 2022 2:37 AM

Get the fuck away from me, r1.

by Anonymousreply 2June 24, 2022 2:57 AM

Aka as a “bucket cunt” in Australia.

by Anonymousreply 3June 24, 2022 3:07 AM

Khloe "Big Puss" Kongdashian

by Anonymousreply 4June 24, 2022 3:15 AM

T🤢M🤢I🤮

by Anonymousreply 5June 24, 2022 3:23 AM

She has her father's vagina. Big and manly.

by Anonymousreply 6June 24, 2022 3:38 AM

She needs more room for her tuck

by Anonymousreply 7June 24, 2022 3:41 AM

I dont really understand. Is the outer part big and puffy as in the vulva or does the inner part hang out in a way that makes it big?

by Anonymousreply 8June 24, 2022 4:18 AM

It’s like the Le Brea Tar Pits with a heavy dose of wooly mamouth hair

by Anonymousreply 9June 24, 2022 5:29 AM

All the women in this family have a very weird and wide pelvic/pussy . It looks worse on the women who have had butt jobs as Black women usually have an integration between the lower abdomen, pelvis , upper thigh and hip area whether they have narrow, wide hips or big or small butts. I cannot wait for this era of build a body to stop. , especially butt and bolt on tits jobs. I saw my first "sex doll" looking anorexic, tanorexic, lips bigger than any person in my Black family, skin drier than a desert white lady in my local Lidl in London of all places. It was discombobulating as these looking people are only to be seen on screen. I now know that living in LA and in the entertainment world must take some getting used to by the uninitiated, because up close, too many people look like shit and they paid to look that way. Worse, people are not allowed to say that these people look like shit. LA seems to have the worst surgeons in creation. And many on this site say that people looked like shit in the 70s. No, sons; that was the last decade of general unmolested beauty in women. It doesn't help that gay men have gone astray when it comes to taste, whether in fashion or beauty and are still too much the arbiters of taste when collectively, I cannot see the taste that the post boomer gays have. Fashion Gays have fallen over Kim Kardashian. She is a gay male creation.

by Anonymousreply 10June 24, 2022 6:07 AM

Here, here R10!

And this comment about her sister's unruly vagina seems insulting, no? "I had to alter my slut ware for your massive gash, Fatty sister."

by Anonymousreply 11June 24, 2022 6:19 AM

They are massive cunts so this is on brand for them.

by Anonymousreply 12June 24, 2022 12:11 PM

They’re whores, darling.

by Anonymousreply 13June 24, 2022 12:16 PM

It's about the basic geometry of the body. How wide the hips are, primarily. It's not necessarily about one's weight, although additional weight on top of that will make the problem worse.

Some of us are wider down there and the standard bikini bottom undies don't cover everything that needs covering. In underwear, this isn't as vital but in a bathing suit or shorts it will be. Especially since, unless offering one's wares down on 87th Avenue, no one wants to see that even if you are a Brazilian wax devotee.

by Anonymousreply 14June 24, 2022 12:28 PM

Aren't skims just industrial-strength elastic designed to hold their fat transfers in place?

Of course they're talking about vagina areas. Look up any synonym for crass or vulgar, and you'll see a Kardashian/Jenner.

by Anonymousreply 15June 24, 2022 12:44 PM

Does the SKIMS bodysuit zip up the back, and no bones?

by Anonymousreply 16June 24, 2022 1:01 PM

Stop normalizing the Kardashians.

by Anonymousreply 17June 24, 2022 1:08 PM

Where? Where? R11

by Anonymousreply 18June 24, 2022 1:54 PM

She’s gotta cover the Grand Canyon, she knows from experience.

by Anonymousreply 19June 24, 2022 1:57 PM

I remember an interview with Kloe and Howard Stern a few years ago, where she told his about her ‘big, puffy, puss’. Klassy, those girls are.

by Anonymousreply 20June 24, 2022 2:01 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21June 24, 2022 2:23 PM

Have you seen the footage of them discussing how wide to make it?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22June 24, 2022 2:30 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!