Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

I am addicted to Wendy’s new Strawberry Frosty!

I’ve had it at least 5 times in the past 3 weeks. It’s so fucking delicious.

I ordered Wendys from Grubhub tonight just for the Frosty! I got a Junior sized Chocolate and a Small Strawberry, but I usually go with a Large.

Omg. It’s fucking amazing.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 36June 25, 2022 1:25 AM

OMG I must get one ASAP. I love me a chocolate frosty. I get brain freeze so I usually get a kid size. I may spring for a larger size since it's a new flavor. Thanks for the tip OP!

by Anonymousreply 1June 23, 2022 9:58 PM

I'm envious. Our local Wendy's has been out of Frosty mix for weeks.

by Anonymousreply 2June 23, 2022 9:59 PM

I should have signed my post @r2

by Anonymousreply 3June 23, 2022 9:59 PM

I hope they do a Coffee flavored Frosty one day. 🤤

by Anonymousreply 4June 23, 2022 10:03 PM

OP what is it? Is it a dairy product? Not a connoisseur of fast food but I do like Wendy's burgers and baked potato.

by Anonymousreply 5June 23, 2022 10:03 PM

I like Wendy’s baked potato also, and love their salads and spicy chicken sandwich r5

by Anonymousreply 6June 23, 2022 10:05 PM

Here you "fat, lazy whores."

Change the chocolate for strawberry Nestle Quick or use a far better version of strawberries.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7June 23, 2022 10:06 PM

You all type FAT.

by Anonymousreply 8June 23, 2022 10:33 PM

Their fries are too salty.

by Anonymousreply 9June 23, 2022 11:23 PM

[QUOTE] I got a Junior sized Chocolate and a Small Strawberry

😂 Yeah right.

by Anonymousreply 10June 23, 2022 11:26 PM

OP- I'm addicted to Trader Joe's Strawberry Butter Cookies filled with strawberry buttercream- the cookies are only medium sized but each cookie is 150 calories !

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11June 23, 2022 11:28 PM

Screw you, OP. A new Wendy's just opened a half mile from me. I am walking there now. Thanks for nothing!

by Anonymousreply 12June 23, 2022 11:29 PM

[quote]I am addicted to Wendy’s new Strawberry Frosty!

Tell me you're morbidly obese without telling me you're morbidly obese.

by Anonymousreply 13June 23, 2022 11:29 PM

It’s a milkshake made with ice milk rather than ice cream. In other words, standard fast food shit.

by Anonymousreply 14June 23, 2022 11:32 PM

Try their baked potatoes R9 They're good and healthier

by Anonymousreply 15June 23, 2022 11:42 PM

R14- Klondike is not real ice cream anymore nor is Nestle's Drumstick- It's called a dairy dessert NOT ice cream.

by Anonymousreply 16June 23, 2022 11:44 PM

How can adults consume this crap? Here are the ingredients--notice the only mention of strawberry is at the bottom which means barely a trace. There IS MORE SODIUM CITRATE THAN STRAWBERRY ANYTHING:

Vanilla Frosty (Milk, Sugar, Corn Syrup, Cream, Nonfat Milk, Whey,

Contains Less than 1% of Guar Gum, Mono and Diglycerides, Cellulose Gum, Carrageenan, Calcium Sulfate, Sodium Citrate, Natural Flavor, Molasses, Annatto Extract [Color], Vitamin A Palmitate), Strawberry Syrup (Sugar, Strawberry Puree, Water, Malic Acid, Pectin, Potassium Sorbate [Preservative], Natural Flavor, Red 40).

Grow up people and stop encouraging corporations to sicken us with this shit. Tired of hearing you bitches moan about your diabetes.

by Anonymousreply 17June 23, 2022 11:54 PM

[quote] "I hope they do a Coffee flavored Frosty one day. 🤤"

I mentioned this on a similar thread, but I used to ask for a packet of Sanka instant coffee to add to my mine (only the chocolate is a true Frosty as far as I'm concerned). It was always good. But the quality of the Frosty has gone downhill in recent years, and tastes less & less like chocolate. So I don't know that adding coffee would help at this point.

by Anonymousreply 18June 24, 2022 12:00 AM

The only kind of "frosty" that interests me is when I'm blowing a hot hung guy with an ice cube in my mouth. Lots more fun, no trans fat. 😉😈

by Anonymousreply 19June 24, 2022 12:05 AM

I LOVED Friendly's Strawberry Fribble in the 1970's which did not have all of the chemicals that Wendy's puts in their Frosty.

by Anonymousreply 20June 24, 2022 12:16 AM

Friendlys is not Wendys. The 1970s aren’t the 2020s. Weird comparison.

by Anonymousreply 21June 24, 2022 12:18 AM

Swill.

by Anonymousreply 22June 24, 2022 12:54 AM

Friendly's Strawberry Fribble- yum

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23June 24, 2022 12:57 AM

Is this the same poster who always posts about his boyfriend surprising him with fast food. What a bloke.

by Anonymousreply 24June 24, 2022 1:00 AM

How many calories is this delectable dessert? I need to figure out how many miles I have to walk if I make the mistake of eating one of these things. Frankly I’d rather have the baked potato but I’m still interested in the answer.

by Anonymousreply 25June 24, 2022 1:53 AM

It contains carrageenan. NOT good for one's gut, which means it's not good for one's health.

by Anonymousreply 26June 24, 2022 2:00 AM

On the one hand, I agree with R17. On the other hand, this is the nation that developed nukes and put a man on the moon and no part of me believes that, set to the task of making a food super hyper extra XXX palatable, the Americans would fail. They wouldn't fail. They haven't failed. It's why they all weigh 400 lbs. There but for the grace of God etc. I know I would also weigh 400 lbs. if I lived there.

I saw a list of fairground foods the other day (i.e. from American fairs) and ohhhhhhh my fucking GOD.

by Anonymousreply 27June 24, 2022 2:03 AM

I love the new strawberry frosty.

by Anonymousreply 28June 24, 2022 2:07 AM

Wendy's chocolate frosties are the best. Does the strawberry one taste just a shake? Btw, I have made their chili knockoff recipe and it's very easy to make and tastes exactly the same as the original. Try it. I leave out the jalapeno pepper and it still tastes the same to us.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29June 24, 2022 2:08 AM

Brooklyn Seacow Ed.win your clogged arteries are going to wave the white flag any day now.

by Anonymousreply 30June 24, 2022 7:14 AM

I love their chili because it’s a lot like mine.

by Anonymousreply 31June 24, 2022 9:41 AM

You need to soak your prolapsed anus into it for a few hrs then drink your prolapsed rectal fluid. Tastes delish.

by Anonymousreply 32June 24, 2022 10:19 AM

HELP lol

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33June 24, 2022 6:38 PM

R33 A psych ward couldn’t even save you seacow!

by Anonymousreply 34June 25, 2022 1:01 AM

Hey, people. Don't be so frosty. If you don't want one, don't buy one. Do you have PTSD from working at Wendy's, or what?

by Anonymousreply 35June 25, 2022 1:06 AM

Girls gotta make a living and this churro gobbler makes a lot of bread. Obviously, she eats a lot of bread, too. She has over one million subs. Obviously, she also eats a lot of subs. Jealous, bitches? I'm jealous, but not of Wendy's rolls. Obviously, she also eats a lot of rolls.

Yes, this is what entertainment has sunken to.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 36June 25, 2022 1:25 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!