Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

'Catwoman' Jocelyn Wildenstein, 82, and fiancé Lloyd Klein, 55, appear loved-up in HEAVILY-filtered snaps ...

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25June 25, 2022 12:11 PM

Bitch, even I think that's too much Photoshop

by Anonymousreply 1June 23, 2022 8:36 PM

She looks like Diana from RHOBH.

by Anonymousreply 2June 23, 2022 8:38 PM

Um yeah, but he has to look at the real deal. How???

by Anonymousreply 3June 23, 2022 8:39 PM

That's not filters, that's science fiction

by Anonymousreply 4June 23, 2022 8:40 PM

What a trainwreck

by Anonymousreply 5June 23, 2022 8:42 PM

I think she's tremendous.

by Anonymousreply 6June 23, 2022 8:42 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7June 23, 2022 8:44 PM

She received $2.5 billion in her divorce settlement in the late nineties, plus £100 million a year for the following 13 years. Yet, she declared bankruptcy in 2018. How does that happen???

by Anonymousreply 8June 23, 2022 9:14 PM

Who does she think she's kidding?

by Anonymousreply 9June 23, 2022 9:24 PM

The former Ken doll now trans woman Ken Alvez (sp?) should hook up with these two.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10June 23, 2022 10:37 PM

I think she looks tremendous

by Anonymousreply 11June 23, 2022 10:41 PM

[quote] I finally feel like the real me

Oh Roddy, the real you was tossed into the hospital incinerators long ago.

by Anonymousreply 12June 23, 2022 10:43 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13June 23, 2022 10:44 PM

There is an amusing video interview with them in that article. Lloyd says she's always looked like that, she hasn't changed her face. 😂

by Anonymousreply 14June 23, 2022 10:45 PM

That’s a very subtle filter.

by Anonymousreply 15June 23, 2022 10:49 PM

What about those pallid, crepey arms she didn't filter??

by Anonymousreply 16June 23, 2022 10:54 PM

She used the Madonna filter.

by Anonymousreply 17June 23, 2022 10:55 PM

$2 billion settlement and that’s the best she can do?

by Anonymousreply 18June 23, 2022 11:01 PM

Unbelievably fabulous pictures and article. The Top! Best ever!

by Anonymousreply 19June 23, 2022 11:06 PM

[quote] Neighbours had heard screaming coming from their apartment and police arrested both after they arrived at 1am to find the shattered casserole dish on the kitchen floor, bruises to Wildenstein's neck and arms and a cut to Klein's forehead.

[quote] Canadian-born couturier Lloyd said he had raced to the shower to wash the scalding broth off his legs where he says he slipped and fell, suffering a small cut to the forehead. Wildenstein joined him the bathroom to check he was OK but before long the couple had moved to the bedroom and started to have sex. They told DailyMail.com that neighbors overheard their noisy lovemaking and wrongly leapt to the conclusion that Wildenstein was being attacked.

[quote] "I burned my legs when the dish exploded and I went to the shower to put water on it," Klein said. "I must have made a lot of noise, I was panicking, but Jocelyn came into the bathroom to see that I was OK and one thing led to another. I slipped and cut my forehead because everything was very wet, but it was no big deal, a tiny cut. We went into the bedroom and had great, passionate sex. The neighbours probably heard all this and assumed someone was being murdered."

What an utter lie. Even I don't buy this big bag of bullshit. 🙄

by Anonymousreply 20June 23, 2022 11:31 PM

I see she used the Brendad Ickson filter.

by Anonymousreply 21June 23, 2022 11:50 PM

They’re all mentally ill. The press should ignore these people with such tragic faces.

by Anonymousreply 22June 23, 2022 11:53 PM

I couldn't NOT be reminded of this. Mental illness and entitlement are a theme in both situations.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23June 24, 2022 12:05 AM

Hilarious

by Anonymousreply 24June 24, 2022 12:50 AM

So young!

by Anonymousreply 25June 25, 2022 12:11 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!