Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

The people who couldn't force themselves to vote for HER because they were soooooo pure in every aspect of life.

Today's SCOTUS ruling is YOUR FAULT. YES, we know you don't give a shit we've just lost Miranda rights, that we're losing abortion rights, or that states can no longer legislate their own laws for guns. You didn't care then, you don't care now, and the entire country is paying for that.

Hopefully you will all die in a massive grease fire very soon. You all deserve it.

by Anonymousreply 73July 17, 2022 7:51 PM

Irks my soul.

by Anonymousreply 1June 23, 2022 7:07 PM

America, youbare no longer America.

by Anonymousreply 2June 23, 2022 7:08 PM

minorities and women will have the right to protect themselves. the horror.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3June 23, 2022 7:14 PM

Bernie Bros

Girls who wanted to fuck BernieBros

Jill Stein

Elizabeth Warren

Matt Lauer

The Russians

The New York Times

Maggie Haberman

Lorne Michaels

SNL

Socks The Cat Lovers

James Comey

Glenn Greenwald

Black Voters

Millennials

College Students

People Who Posted Hillary vs Bernie Memes

Jeff Bezos

The Washington Post

CBS

NBC

MSNBC

CNN

ABC

Bill and Loretta

A Vast Right Wing Conspiracy

Barack Obama

Michelle Obama

Misogynists

Racists

Al Gore

by Anonymousreply 4June 23, 2022 7:15 PM

What's next? Gay rights? Or something else?

by Anonymousreply 5June 23, 2022 7:18 PM

You could just as easily blame her for using the Democratic machine to grab the nomination from a less-divisive candidate then compounding her mistake by not campaigning wholeheartedly. Has everyone forgotten how she essentially disappeared in October?

by Anonymousreply 6June 23, 2022 7:24 PM

^^^^ says the micro meat Bernie loser.

by Anonymousreply 7June 23, 2022 7:25 PM

I think OP is WW their own post. How did this get 4 WWs in one second?

by Anonymousreply 8June 23, 2022 7:27 PM

Is R4 satire? I can’t tell anymore. Millennials and Zoomer college students? You mean the only two generations in the last half century that have consistently voted Democratic for president ever since they could vote? How about we blame the Boomers and Gen Xers, a majority of whom thought it would be a great idea to vote for Reagan and the Bushes who were responsible for appointing all 5 of the conservative justices who were on the court at the start of 2016? Hate Clarence Thomas? Ask Boomers and Gen Xers why a majority of them voted for Bush over Dukakis in 1988. A majority of Millennials and Zoomers have never voted Republican for President.

by Anonymousreply 9June 23, 2022 7:29 PM

I was her supporter in 2008. That was when America failed to vote in the better candidate, preferring to listen to fairy tales from a snakeoil salesman.

No, she was never the best candidate. No one ever is. But she was the best in 2008 and 2016 that was available to America then.

Fools.

by Anonymousreply 10June 23, 2022 7:39 PM

r 8 you have 27.

by Anonymousreply 11June 23, 2022 7:45 PM

OP I said the same thing to my niece and nephews. Now we are paying the consequences...and so are they.

by Anonymousreply 12June 23, 2022 7:53 PM

I was never a Bernie Bro. Never. But Bernie is still on the scene, opining on this and that.

Where the F is Jill Stein in 2022?

by Anonymousreply 13June 23, 2022 7:57 PM

[quote] using the Democratic machine to grab the nomination from a less-divisive candidate

Who?

by Anonymousreply 14June 23, 2022 7:59 PM

[quote] Is [R4] satire?

Yes

by Anonymousreply 15June 23, 2022 8:05 PM

They've already forgotten Susan Sarandon?

by Anonymousreply 16June 23, 2022 8:06 PM

Her campaign made a lot of mistakes. The establishment in the Dem party is corrupt, which leads to blunders as well. I'm not a Bernie fan, but I'm tired of people blaming him. More Bernie supporters voted for Clinton in 16 than Clinton supporters voted for Obama in 08. Clinton's fate was decided by working class people from the Rust Belt. She barely gave these people attention during the campaign. Her campaign didn't effectively communicate an economic policy to these people. For the most part, it was focused on identity and decency. These things are not important to people who don't have college educations and they are struggling to afford a life in Sandusky. Trump had more showmanship, he was distinguishable from other candidates in the past, and he had a consistent and easy to follow message. "Build the Wall" and "Make America Great Again". "I'm with Her" sucked ass. It's not as bad as "JEB!". Also, Kamala used the same campaign group as Hillary, and we saw what happened to her presidential candidacy. AOC is the BEST communicator and politician in the Democratic Party right now. She should be groomed for another major office pronto, if the Dems know anything.

by Anonymousreply 17June 23, 2022 8:16 PM

Susan Sarandon

Facebook

Instagram

Mark Zuckerberg

Sheryl Sandberg

Stephen Speilberg

Omarosa

Oprah who said "Hold Your Nose And Vote For Her" as if She were some form of vile cat turd and not the Most Qualified Candidate Ever

Jane Sanders

New York Magazine

Lindsay Graham

Cher

Clint Eastwood

Jimmy Carter

Global warming

Orange hair dye manufacturers

Amy Poehler

Kate McKinnon

Sara Silverman

Bradley Cooper

The Trans

The Kardashians

Uma Thurman

Old Hippies

by Anonymousreply 18June 23, 2022 8:17 PM

R17 Forgive me, I really butchered the English language in a few of those sentences. But still, Hillary & Co. have some responsibility for losing. The quicker the Dem party can take responsibility for their mistakes, and learn from them, the quicker we can get back on our feet and pass legislation that is widely popular with the American public.

by Anonymousreply 19June 23, 2022 8:20 PM

Can we turn Miranda rights into a drag name? Maybe a Chinese drag queen- Miranda Rice

by Anonymousreply 20June 23, 2022 8:21 PM

[quote] But still, Hillary & Co. have some responsibility for losing. The quicker the Dem party can take responsibility for their mistakes, and learn from them, the quicker we can get back on our feet and pass legislation that is widely popular with the American public.

You cannot pass legislation without broader majorities. And you cannot get those majorities when people refuse to get off their asses and drop their fucking purity tests and vote in more Democrats.

by Anonymousreply 21June 23, 2022 8:23 PM

They've already forgotten the mobs of college kids that didn't vote for her even while she pandered hard to them because they were too busy setting the streets ablaze, attacking even liberal journalists or anyone that dared set foot near his campaigns, homeless elderly black ladies, pepper spraying little kids and going completely apeshit long before he won. . . it wasn't a good look. And of course, she was the one that put him in the lead of republican candidates while the dnc did some sketchy things to favour her

of course, you can't say anything about that or how she had been an unfavorable candidate every time she ran or how her tactics weren't all that different from trump's... without expecting ad hominem in return. . . the people that supported her haven't learned from their from their mistakes at all, they don't want to convince anyone to join their side, they want to alienate as much as they can. frankly, the continued tantrum of how she didn't win and blaming everyone else is what keeps people running to the other side. . . they haven't done anything but condemn people to hell and ask for them to repent their sins.

by Anonymousreply 22June 23, 2022 8:25 PM

[quote] mobs of college kids that didn't vote for her even while she pandered hard to them because they were too busy setting the streets ablaze,

[bold]Stay Gold, Datalounge.

Stay Gold

by Anonymousreply 23June 23, 2022 8:28 PM

^the legitimate problem was not enough of you got behind Vermin Supreme.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24June 23, 2022 8:29 PM

r23 Do you think he would have has much influence if it wasn't for his houseboy Milo and the multiple university riots, in particular, UC Berkeley ?

It also didn't help that BLM hijacked all of the Democratic candidates either... albeit, I have to give it to Hillary for standing strong against the activists at first. Though she did eventually cave to giving them a platform in subsequent towns.

by Anonymousreply 25June 23, 2022 8:33 PM

[quote] They've already forgotten Susan Sarandon?

Every time the far right win a battle in the US I think of that rich entitled woman in her luxury flat with security and healthcare and everything she’s worked hard to earn sat in the tv studio saying Trump was no worse than Hillary and ‘being on the revolution’.

Cunt.

by Anonymousreply 26June 23, 2022 8:35 PM

You can tell everyone how terrible Clinton was as a candidate. Fine. She was awful.

Trump was worse by several magnitudes. Trump was a clear danger to the life and liberty of every American.

The decision should have been obvious to anyone with half a brain. But a whole bunch of people said that Clinton was unacceptable and Trump wouldn't be so bad as people said.

Those people have now been proven wrong.

And that is what this thread is about.

by Anonymousreply 27June 23, 2022 8:36 PM

All speculation because we don't know how Hillary would have turned out overall. Not sure I trusted her getting involved with Russia in Syria, for example. She seemed to be itching for a fight.

by Anonymousreply 28June 23, 2022 8:40 PM

Yet again I am fascinated at the ire Her Most Loyal Stans reserve for a few thousand Bernie Bros who may have voted for Jill Stein while giving a free pass to the tens of millions of White People In Swing States Who Had Once Been Democrats who actually voted for Trump

by Anonymousreply 29June 23, 2022 8:41 PM

She is so Qualified R28

She would have reigned in the most Qualified way possible, the way all f the Great Highly Qualified Leaders do

by Anonymousreply 30June 23, 2022 8:42 PM

If it's any consolation, many of the people who will be the first to suffer and die because of Trumpism are the very same people who either voted for him or stayed home in 2016.

Coal miners whose safety rules are now a bare minimum? They voted for Trump. Old fuckers depending on Social Security and Medicare, who may see benefit cuts or a crooked nursing home system before they die? They voted for Trump. Rural dipshits who are still without education, health care access, or a future beyond chicken plants and meth? They voted for Trump. Knocked-up young poors in the inner cities who need an abortion they can no longer get? They didn't vote at all.

I say fuck 'em all. They get the America they deserve. Those of us with money, education, or a mind of our own can survive even a treacherous America. These losers can't.

by Anonymousreply 31June 23, 2022 8:42 PM

R28 Decries speculation, and then engages in it in the next breath. Dumbass.

by Anonymousreply 32June 23, 2022 8:43 PM

If she was Prez we would be in this sinking shit boat we are NOW! Thanks dumb cunts!

by Anonymousreply 33June 23, 2022 8:43 PM

Can we ask some of the 52-55% of white women who voted for Trump in 2016 this question?

by Anonymousreply 34June 23, 2022 8:43 PM

[quote] All speculation because we don't know how Hillary would have turned out overall. Not sure I trusted her getting involved with Russia in Syria, for example. She seemed to be itching for a fight.

So, you are just going to revive the old blather about what a war-monger Clinton was?

You KNEW without a doubt that Trump would appoint Justices to destroy American rights.

by Anonymousreply 35June 23, 2022 8:44 PM

R4 is brilliant and correct. Everyone else's fault all the fkin time. Be a goddam adult and take some ownership.

by Anonymousreply 36June 23, 2022 8:45 PM

[quote]You KNEW without a doubt that Trump would appoint Justices to destroy American rights.

Anyone paying attention KNEW that whoever the Republican president might be, he would appoint Justices to destroy American rights. And it happened to be Trump.

by Anonymousreply 37June 23, 2022 8:47 PM

[quote] Anyone paying attention KNEW that whoever the Republican president might be, he would appoint Justices to destroy American rights. And it happened to be Trump.

And that's why more people should have KNOWN to vote for Clinton, even though she was not the perfect candidate.

by Anonymousreply 38June 23, 2022 8:49 PM

[Quote] And that's why more people should have KNOWN to vote for Clinton,

But those PUUUUUUUURE Americans who just couldn't vote for someone so much less of them!

by Anonymousreply 39June 23, 2022 8:52 PM

gurls

OP =

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 40June 23, 2022 9:00 PM

You know, if we really want to point fingers here, why don't we go back to the Clarence Thomas hearings and point to the disgraceful way the chairman of the Senate Judiciary Committee handled Anita Hill, and thus gave us the justice who signed today's opinion.

by Anonymousreply 41June 23, 2022 9:01 PM

R41 Hey, why stop there? If Thomas Jefferson had been a gloryhole greeter instead of a philosopher with a pen, none of us would be in this mess in the first place!

by Anonymousreply 42June 23, 2022 9:08 PM

You can see footage lot of those PUUURE Americans who were too good for her scrambling over into the Capitol like zombies.

I remember when Americans voted in Dubya because he was the kind of guy who could have a beer with. As if he'd do that with them.

Look, Hillary may not have run a great race but she'd have made a far better President. There's a difference. You know who ran a good race and made a lousy pres.

by Anonymousreply 43June 23, 2022 9:08 PM

How troll of you, r40.

by Anonymousreply 44June 23, 2022 9:11 PM

Wait we lost Miranda rights?

by Anonymousreply 45June 23, 2022 9:13 PM

[quote] Wait we lost Miranda rights?

Supreme Court decision today.

by Anonymousreply 46June 23, 2022 9:16 PM

To this day I do not understand the ire people have for Hillary.

Well, actually, scratch that. I do understand. Our country hates women

by Anonymousreply 47June 23, 2022 9:26 PM

[quote]Wait we lost Miranda rights?

[quote]Supreme Court decision today.

No, we didn’t. JFC, and we wonder how rumors get started.

by Anonymousreply 48June 23, 2022 10:30 PM

R48 Stupid bastards who talk too much

by Anonymousreply 49June 24, 2022 1:27 PM

by Anonymousreply 50June 24, 2022 1:50 PM

Fuck them, fat, stupid, lazy, holier-than-thou Democrats! They always whinged obsessively that Hillary didn't inspire them. And now they can get so inspired by a series of fucked-up SCOTUS rulings.

Fuck them, and fuck their cuntwhore moms too. They are more deplorable than Trump voters.

by Anonymousreply 51June 24, 2022 2:05 PM

Has Sue Cunt Sarandon commented yet?

"Hillary is more dangerous than Trump." Now shove that up your dried-up cunthole, Sue! I despise hate you.

by Anonymousreply 52June 24, 2022 2:10 PM

OP, Stfu shit lib

by Anonymousreply 53June 24, 2022 2:12 PM

It will take us another 20 years to get back where we were at 2012. Just sad and depressing.

by Anonymousreply 54June 24, 2022 2:13 PM

" I wipe back to front then eat it!"

by Anonymousreply 55June 24, 2022 2:16 PM

by Anonymousreply 56June 24, 2022 2:31 PM

There’s a few millennials in my family I’d like to mail coat hangers to. They all insisted they couldn’t vote for Hillary no matter what because she was an old woman and therefore irrelevant. Not like Bernie, who’s an even older man. But he has a penis so he’s cool and special. Too bad he’s also a narcissist, so it will never occur to him that he is the cause of this.

If Bernie hadn’t continually pushed the idea that the primary was “stolen” from him, people wouldn’t have resented Hillary for “stealing” it. Trump used the same tactic, radicalizing people because the election was “stolen” from him. They’re both narcissists that refuse to admit people could just think they had no idea how to run an entire country. Or not want a narcissist for President, who refuses to compromise with anyone because they think they’re always right. I just saw some idiot on Reddit a few days ago still crying about how the election was “stolen” from Bernie and we’d be living in a perfect utopia if only it wasn’t “stolen.” Fuck those people. Bernie would have accomplished nothing because he wouldn’t compromise with anyone. He’s just a conceited, selfish old man yelling at clouds. He didn’t give a damn what would happen if Trump won. His cult followers were telling everyone to “burn it all down” because The Precioussss didn’t win. Well, they made their bed, now they get to lie in it.

The misogyny of the younger generation is really sad to see. But they are much worse than even people in the 70s and 80s who at least admitted women got a raw deal. Now every woman is a bitch or a whore, and any woman who needs an abortion is a young horny slut, in spite of the fact that in real life most of them are women in relationships, with other kids, who can’t afford to support more kids. Enjoy your coat hangers, ladies! And enjoy living in red states that are going to make morning after pills a felony and to try to make you take pregnancy tests before you’re allowed to leave the state. Isn’t it nice to know you punished everyone for not voting for Bernie? Oh wait, that was just you.

by Anonymousreply 57June 24, 2022 2:35 PM

For the first time I truly want to leave this country. It is going backwards. If I had the money I'd be out of here.

by Anonymousreply 58June 24, 2022 2:36 PM

R58, I started looking around when Trump was elected. We let in a lot more people than other countries do. Pretty much the only way out is have foreign grandparents, work for an international company and transfer, or buy your way out. My foreign grandparents came from a hellhole and I probably should have moved there for a couple years and then gone on to the next place, but didn’t have the money. And good luck getting a work permit in a foreign country if you’re not very educated or young.

We’re about to nosedive. And Biden’s not doing well either, worst case is the Republicans take all three branches of government in two years.

What really worries me is, look at a map. The entire West and all its blue states are about to run out of water. The red states will have plenty. When people have to migrate for climate change, unless they can afford to live in the Northeast, they’ll be stuck moving to the South and Midwest, where all these misogynistic, overly religious politicians run everything.

by Anonymousreply 59June 24, 2022 2:46 PM

Maybe I'll die this week.

by Anonymousreply 60June 24, 2022 2:48 PM

People are thanking that fat cocksucker Trump!

by Anonymousreply 61June 24, 2022 2:49 PM

Who cares? This will only affect poor women ( yuck!) and working class Karens. Middle American women are trash anyway who are personally responsible for all of America's ills. Do you know Everytime a Karen raises her voice in public ten minorities are immediately attacked and 5 endangered species die? Now let's write another thousand articles about how we failed Paris Hilton and Pam Anderson and Britney Spears and Amber Heard. However, I am worried about the Only Fans girls. Maybe a doc on how this is affecting them?

by Anonymousreply 62June 24, 2022 2:54 PM

The Confederate Dtates have won the Civil War, albeit about 150 years later.

Who are the Democrats' strategists who thought of letting in millions of Latino immigrants into the US is a good idea? They should be fired and banished.

by Anonymousreply 63June 24, 2022 2:56 PM

The wise woman (trans?) in R3 tried to warn us. She saw what was coming.

by Anonymousreply 64June 24, 2022 3:21 PM

I just can't talk to anyone who voted for Trump.

by Anonymousreply 65June 24, 2022 3:33 PM

by Anonymousreply 66June 24, 2022 7:29 PM

I"m not sure that gay marriage will be at the top of the GOP wish list. I think all the trans rights will be the next target. IDK

by Anonymousreply 67June 24, 2022 8:15 PM

[quote]Where the F is Jill Stein in 2022?

Take your pick:

1. Mar a Lago

2. Moscow

by Anonymousreply 68June 24, 2022 8:37 PM

///////

by Anonymousreply 69June 24, 2022 11:25 PM

She wasn't perfect but 20 years of media propaganda insisting that Hilary was worse than Stalin played a big role in this mess.

by Anonymousreply 70June 25, 2022 1:42 AM

by Anonymousreply 71July 17, 2022 6:57 PM

The funniest thing is that to this day I still come across Berners who fully believe their FAS-faced savior was cheated out of the nomination by the DNC in 2016 and feel no shame for staying home that November. They simply cannot wrap their minds around the fact that they've been had by Russkie propaganda, because they're the stupidest fucks alive. Our version of deplorables on the right.

by Anonymousreply 72July 17, 2022 7:09 PM

Exactly, r72!

by Anonymousreply 73July 17, 2022 7:51 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!