Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

George Michael’s ex, Kenny Goss, does first interview in years.

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24June 30, 2022 2:50 AM

The condensed version.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1June 23, 2022 4:50 PM

Holy shit. Unrecognisable! What happened.

by Anonymousreply 2June 23, 2022 4:53 PM

Bad plastic surgery? I assume that he grew out his hair to cover facelift scars. He seems to play with it a lot…twitchy.

by Anonymousreply 3June 23, 2022 8:11 PM

Ugh - long hair!! Even woman know now to do that. You can see the eye bags even 5 years ago. I guess give him credit that despite the lip gloss and Prada pressure of Dallas, he never got plastic surgery.

He clearly was codependent with George on drugs and alcohol. I am sure it was fun while it was good - then 50 came speeding around the corner and the fun became toxic.

by Anonymousreply 4June 23, 2022 8:20 PM

Well, this is sad. Clearly it wasn't a healthy relationship, although it does seem like they tried. I wonder if poor George was ever happy except for when he was with Anselmo?

by Anonymousreply 5June 23, 2022 10:10 PM

His relationship with Anselmo was short, and would’ve ended the same way as the rest. George was a deeply unhappy man. Kenny is a bit annoying, saying that he was the love of George’s life in the interview. He also said that George thought that he (Kenny) was better looking than him. Talk about tooting your own horn.

by Anonymousreply 6June 23, 2022 11:33 PM

Piers is so gross. Kenny too.

by Anonymousreply 7June 23, 2022 11:46 PM

so ghoulish

let the poor sod rest in peace

by Anonymousreply 8June 24, 2022 12:17 AM

Kenny Goss and Geri Halliwell ran into me in a theatre. He spilled their drinks on my shoes and was incredibly nice and apologetic. Tan, handsome, classic Texan. Ginger was a cunt and I am pleased to report looked like shit, eye bags and wrinkles for days.

by Anonymousreply 9June 24, 2022 12:42 AM

He looks good for 63.

by Anonymousreply 10June 24, 2022 12:52 AM

What an excruciating interview to listen to. Uh. Uh uh uh. Spit it out Kenny.

The drugs and booze really accelerated when those two were together. Geri loved with them for a spell and they were all off their heads. The only difference is George didn’t try to clean up after a certain point in the early 2000’s but just got worse and worse. George said Kenny was a terrifying drunk who scared the living shit out of him. They also did not seem to be on the same page about when they actually broke up. George announcing at a concert that they had broken up 2008 and Kenny insisting after George’s death that it was 2011.

by Anonymousreply 11June 25, 2022 1:58 AM

George announced at a concert in 2011 that they busted up back in 2008. Kenny after George died telling people they never broke up until 2011 even though at that point they didn’t even live on the same continent.

by Anonymousreply 12June 25, 2022 2:00 AM

Any idea who was the top and who was the bottom in that relationship?

by Anonymousreply 13June 25, 2022 2:01 AM

George had terrible taste in men. It has become apparent that even Kenny was a user, and he seemed to be the most normal relationship that he had. He had a lot of balls to ask the estate for a monthly payment, after all of the years that they were broken up. Who does that? I assume that he threatened to spill dirt about George.

by Anonymousreply 14June 25, 2022 2:14 AM

Wow. Hot, even if strung out. Kenny has a sexy masculine Texan voice, though stoned. I always thought his voice would be fem. Also, I didn't realize he was an addict like George. I thought of him as a fem athletic gold digger. Well, I had one out of three right.

by Anonymousreply 15June 29, 2022 2:19 AM

When George almost died in that hospital in around 2011 and woke up from some sort of coma, I remember an odd detail: George claimed something happened and he spoke with a Texas accent for a while. It was likely something neurological, but could have also been a subconscious longing for Kenny.

by Anonymousreply 16June 29, 2022 2:21 AM

R16, I do think that he loved Kenny..

by Anonymousreply 17June 29, 2022 3:09 AM

R17 Why do you think they broke up and why do you think George was always having sex with strangers if he loved Kenny?

by Anonymousreply 18June 29, 2022 3:52 AM

At the end of the article, it says that Kenny sued Michael's estate, asking for "payments of £15,000 a month, claiming that Michael had supported him financially, even though they had split up years earlier." He also questioned the George’s state of mind when he signed his will in 2013. He finally settled, but the details are confidential.

by Anonymousreply 19June 29, 2022 4:58 AM

He looks like Christian Bale's evil twin.

by Anonymousreply 20June 29, 2022 5:28 AM

R16 it was a western homecounties (of England) accent lmao. Nothing to do with Texas! It is documented that people can temporarily have accents post coma

by Anonymousreply 21June 29, 2022 5:45 AM

I went to law school with Kenny's brother at Baylor in the '80s. His brother (straight) supposedly had a large, large penis...not sure about Kenny, though.

by Anonymousreply 22June 29, 2022 6:12 AM

Was George any good in bed?

by Anonymousreply 23June 30, 2022 2:49 AM

Did he fuck like he danced? If so, he must have been amazing indeed.

by Anonymousreply 24June 30, 2022 2:50 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!