Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

George Michael Uncut

I saw the documentary film in the theater last night. It was really good, but I am a GM fan, so it’s a given I’d like it. Anyone else see it? What did you think?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12June 25, 2022 5:50 AM

You risked Covid to see this? I see stupidity and a COVIDIOT.

by Anonymousreply 1June 23, 2022 12:31 PM

Yeah, I was afraid I’d get COVID from one of the other ten people in the theater 10+ feet away. I was terrified! 🙄

by Anonymousreply 2June 23, 2022 12:38 PM

Can't wait. although I hope it will stream, since I would like to see it more than once I am sure. That trailer looks awesome. And yes, totally a fan. Loved him. Sad he couldn't help himself, or let others help him. He was generous quietly to many who did need help.

Miss you Mate, for sure.

by Anonymousreply 3June 23, 2022 12:48 PM

I have seen the same shit years ago so it is a rehash of 2017 documentary.

by Anonymousreply 4June 23, 2022 1:02 PM

Yeah, I was hoping this would be streaming on one of the +s somewhere. I wouldn't go to the theater to see this. However, I remember being in the movie theater on Christmas Day when I heard the news he died. I was gutted.

by Anonymousreply 5June 23, 2022 1:11 PM

I peed next to him at a urinal and we both took a peek at each other

by Anonymousreply 6June 23, 2022 1:22 PM

That was NOT what I thought you meant by your headline, OP.

by Anonymousreply 7June 23, 2022 2:02 PM

How long will they beat the life out of this dead gay guy?

by Anonymousreply 8June 23, 2022 2:14 PM

I'll go watch it on the silver screen tomorrow, OP. Really looking forward to seeing and hearing him again.

by Anonymousreply 9June 23, 2022 2:30 PM

^ Now, I'm getting tempted to see it at a theatre. It would be great to see him on a big screen.

by Anonymousreply 10June 23, 2022 7:53 PM

It was definitely better than I thought. I’d heard different opinions, but was pleasantly surprised how much I liked it. I think you might find it a lot less interesting if you aren’t a fan, because it does.get a bit tedious with the discussion of his legal battles with Sony. However it really is a testament to his incredible talent as a singer, performer and songwriter. It’s a shame he became so self destructive.

by Anonymousreply 11June 25, 2022 1:56 AM

Was he uncut?

by Anonymousreply 12June 25, 2022 5:50 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!