Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Herschel Walker doesn't know how many states there are

I'm embarrassed for him at this point

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11June 23, 2022 12:23 AM

And you know Puerto Rico or Guam never crossed his mind, the latter because he's never heard of it.

by Anonymousreply 1June 22, 2022 11:29 PM

Next, he can consult his fellow footballer and would-be future colleague from neighboring Alabama to get tutored on the three branches of government. 🙄🤦🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2June 22, 2022 11:34 PM

Seems he counts the states like he counts his kids. Inaccurately.

by Anonymousreply 3June 22, 2022 11:36 PM

He puts the tard in Trumptard. Lol…It will be hilarious if he wins.

by Anonymousreply 4June 22, 2022 11:45 PM

Am is fucked, he’s a Repuke, he’ll win.

by Anonymousreply 5June 22, 2022 11:49 PM

What a tard.

by Anonymousreply 6June 22, 2022 11:51 PM

"There are 50."

They had to break it down, because they know he's hardly alone in not knowing.

by Anonymousreply 7June 22, 2022 11:55 PM

Counting the posts until the Republitards show up...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8June 22, 2022 11:59 PM

I feel sorry for him because I’ve honestly not met nor have I seen anyone dumber than this gentleman in ages.

But make no mistake, he’s dangerous because he’s so profoundly stupid.

by Anonymousreply 9June 23, 2022 12:13 AM

Every politician makes a flub now and then, with Walker it is a constant habit. The man's brains are mush.

by Anonymousreply 10June 23, 2022 12:19 AM

There are 52 if you count in Israel and Australia.

by Anonymousreply 11June 23, 2022 12:23 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!