Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

"Christian" preacher says LGBT people should be made "un-alive"

I am so sick of hatemongers like this

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22June 23, 2022 1:33 AM

10 to 1 odds he's a big MO when drunk.

by Anonymousreply 1June 22, 2022 7:21 PM

Those black pastors are absolutely obsessed with the ideas of guys and their dicks in holes. Projecting much?

by Anonymousreply 2June 22, 2022 7:21 PM

He's a low rent minister in a cheap suit from Sacramento. Who cares what he says or thinks.

by Anonymousreply 3June 22, 2022 7:23 PM

I'm always fascinated by why many African Americans are totally suckered in by Christianity. It's a religion foisted upon them by white men but they take it to new levels. Same in Africa itself. So many are militant Christian, as the result of missionaries trying to 'civilise' them. Praise Jesus!

by Anonymousreply 4June 22, 2022 7:29 PM

He doesn't seem AA to me. I think he's Filipino or a Latrix.

by Anonymousreply 5June 22, 2022 7:40 PM

R3 is probably a fundie Christian who wants us to ignore the hate coming from his community

by Anonymousreply 6June 22, 2022 7:41 PM

I can guarantee you that mook has an intimate knowledge of every glory hole in Sacramento.

by Anonymousreply 7June 22, 2022 7:42 PM

C'mon, which of you has had him?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8June 22, 2022 7:46 PM

In other civilized countries he would be deemed a person spreading hate speech and vilified. Not here tho.

by Anonymousreply 9June 22, 2022 7:50 PM

Americans too often rely on the forces of karma to silence people like this.

by Anonymousreply 10June 22, 2022 7:53 PM

[quote] Who cares what he says or thinks.

The future victims of a mass shooter he ends up inspiring.

by Anonymousreply 11June 22, 2022 8:00 PM

He's not Black ffs, read the tweet. Pastor Roger Jimenez, from Venezuela, now in Sacramento CA. How soon can he get deported?

by Anonymousreply 12June 22, 2022 8:10 PM

[quote] Christian hate-preacher Roger Jimenez

We keep telling you, it's 𝑫𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒎𝒆𝒓. Get it right.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13June 22, 2022 8:30 PM

It’s all ok. Let haters hate. I hate him back.

by Anonymousreply 14June 22, 2022 8:39 PM

What's your point, R13? Spell it out.

by Anonymousreply 15June 22, 2022 8:40 PM

One easy solution to the problem would be a very large container of Crisco shortening, and a blow-torch.

by Anonymousreply 16June 22, 2022 8:48 PM

R6 I am certainly not a fundie Christian nor does this "preacher" have anything to do with me. I'm saying he's an idiot in a sad town with a cheap suit. Yes his minions may hate, but they're idiots.

Should we worry that lots of dumb dumbs are coming for LGBTQ ? yes... but worry- as in VOTE, call your representatives in government, let them know you will not tolerate hate.

I'm not concerned about what this dolt thinks or says other than to keep the LGBTQ pride and freedoms intact.

by Anonymousreply 17June 22, 2022 9:51 PM

Un-alive?????? The idiot sounds like Gwyneth Paltrow.

by Anonymousreply 18June 22, 2022 10:00 PM

Isn't inciting violence punishable

by Anonymousreply 19June 22, 2022 10:07 PM

To the piece of trash that constantly posts on DL “this is why they hate us“ THIS is the real reason why they hate us.

Their imaginary sky friend tells them to hate us.

They believe every word of the book they believe he wrote (which was ghost written, no pun intended) except when it makes them feel bad about themselves and their own behavior.

There are no other fucking reasons!

by Anonymousreply 20June 23, 2022 1:30 AM

r2 dude, you're too low on the progressive stack to discuss that. gays gentrify the ghettos like the colonials they are. stay in your lane.

by Anonymousreply 21June 23, 2022 1:32 AM

[quote]He doesn't seem AA to me. I think he's Filipino or a Latrix.

WTF is "Latrix"?

That's a new one for me.

by Anonymousreply 22June 23, 2022 1:33 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!