Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Jennifer Aniston: I felt useless during Russian invasion of Ukraine

Jennifer Aniston got candid to share her experience of working on the upcoming movie Murder Mystery 2 as the actor dubbed it nothing ‘challenging’.

During her conversation with People magazine, the FRIENDS alum talked about filming the sequel of the 2019 Netflix comedy with Adam Sandler amidst the Russian invasion of Ukraine.

"It was three months away from home. And that was challenging, only because I hadn't been away from my dogs since the [beginning of the] pandemic," the 53-year-old star explained.

"Also, Ukraine was a stone's throw away,” she added.

Aniston said that she felt that making a comedy movie at the time felt ‘so useless’ but she reminded herself that people need a reason to stay positive.

I reminded myself that this is what people need. People want to laugh. People need comedies. People like to not think for a minute," she said.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 30June 22, 2022 3:13 PM

Oh, sweetie, you were absolutely useless during the Russian invasion of Ukraine. Don't sell yourself short 🙄

by Anonymousreply 1June 22, 2022 8:40 AM

No one needs a Jennifer Aniston film.

by Anonymousreply 2June 22, 2022 8:45 AM

Don't sell yourself short, dear. You were useless BEFORE the Russian invasion of Ukraine.

by Anonymousreply 3June 22, 2022 8:46 AM

Jen really shouldn't do interviews 😬

by Anonymousreply 4June 22, 2022 8:49 AM

I am kinda loving these Deep Thoughts by Jennifer Aniston posts.

by Anonymousreply 5June 22, 2022 8:50 AM

Has Courtney Cox mentioned her lack of enthusiasm for the January 6 hearings? Mathew Perry’s nonchalantness concerning School Shootings?

by Anonymousreply 6June 22, 2022 8:51 AM

^ 😂 ... Yeah, deep 🙄

by Anonymousreply 7June 22, 2022 8:52 AM

[quote] Mathew Perry’s nonchalantness concerning School Shootings?

r6 To be fair given the amount of drugs he's on that's a reasonable reaction.

by Anonymousreply 8June 22, 2022 8:53 AM

Many people dying on Ukraine, but the worst thing is that it makes ME feel USELESS. Also, I can't play with my dog! Me Me Me.

Don't you dare call me entitled and self-center, because you will be misogynist!

by Anonymousreply 9June 22, 2022 9:00 AM

"I reminded myself that this is what people need. People want to laugh. People need comedies."

That's it! That's what the world needs another Jennifer Aniston rom-com 😂

by Anonymousreply 10June 22, 2022 9:02 AM

For the past 30 years I've wanted to like this woman. I just can't bring myself to do it, though

by Anonymousreply 11June 22, 2022 9:05 AM

Too much filler! She has the face of a slowly rotting plum.

by Anonymousreply 12June 22, 2022 9:08 AM

She’s fairly harmless. She’s also right about people needing entertainment. Movies for adults basically don’t exist any more.

Is she super articulate here? No. But I wouldn’t want to be away from my pets either.

by Anonymousreply 13June 22, 2022 9:11 AM

This is fun snark. The headline alone of the thread is a sly and funny edit because she did not say "I felt useless". But you all know that. Carry on with the outrage because Jennifer is the enemy and must be destroyed.

by Anonymousreply 14June 22, 2022 9:14 AM

^ No, Jennifer is NOT the enemy, but she is useless pablum. She really should have had "Brad's baby" when she had the chance. It would have given her life some purpose

by Anonymousreply 15June 22, 2022 9:19 AM

I'm starting to understand why Brad left.

by Anonymousreply 16June 22, 2022 9:23 AM

I like her stupid movies precisely in the way she describes this upcoming one. I like Adam Sandler as well. They're a good match. You can't get more Hollywood "pablum" than those two. They have a talent for it.

by Anonymousreply 17June 22, 2022 9:25 AM

The only thing she’s ever said that actively offended me was when she (in the Friends reunion) seemed to mock Matt LeBlanc for gaining weight. That bothered me.

by Anonymousreply 18June 22, 2022 9:34 AM

She should have hooked up with Sean Penn while he was there doing his freedom fighter schtick.

by Anonymousreply 19June 22, 2022 9:38 AM

R18 really? And they didn't edit that out? that does suck.

by Anonymousreply 20June 22, 2022 9:43 AM

Are there any working actors WITHOUT verbal diarrhea? It would be nice for some of them to consciously go the mysterious route, like Garbo.

by Anonymousreply 21June 22, 2022 9:47 AM

Silly cow.

by Anonymousreply 22June 22, 2022 10:03 AM

If she didn't contribute financially to support Ukraine, she was useless. She's worth $300M.

by Anonymousreply 23June 22, 2022 10:10 AM

She probably did, r23.

by Anonymousreply 24June 22, 2022 10:11 AM

Probably? LOL

by Anonymousreply 25June 22, 2022 10:13 AM

Jennifer has also been useless solving the mystery as to why the W boson particle appears to be 0.1% too heavy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26June 22, 2022 10:25 AM

Jennifer Aniston Breaks Silence on Tampon and Paper Plate Price Hikes

by Anonymousreply 27June 22, 2022 10:27 AM

She's useless, period.

by Anonymousreply 28June 22, 2022 11:11 AM

Jennifer, sweetheart, use your known powers of tonsorial influence and get women away from the ghastly 1970s "long hair and middle part" look you've been sporting.

That is the greatest use you can be to society in general.

(Unfortunately Madame Zelenska is already setting the pace with a side-parted, balayaged long bob, so you can't even help Ukraine in that way.)

by Anonymousreply 29June 22, 2022 1:48 PM

She's useless and pathetic.

Brad Pitt has one word for his marriage to Jennifer Aniston: “pathetic.” The “Fight Club” star landed the shocking verbal sucker punch on his long-suffering ex-spouse in an upcoming interview with Parade magazine.

by Anonymousreply 30June 22, 2022 3:13 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!