Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Stereo Kicks star Tom Mann 'broken' as fiancee Danielle dies on wedding day

Former X Factor star Tom Mann says he has been left "completely broken" after his fiancee Danielle died hours before they were due to get married.

Danielle Hampson, a PR executive and dancer with the likes of Take That and Little Mix, died on Saturday, he said.

"What was supposed to be the happiest day of our lives ended in irreversible heartbreak," wrote Mann, whose boy band Stereo Kicks were on the show in 2014.

His 34-year-old partner's cause of death has not been revealed.

"I can't believe I am writing these words but my darling Dani - my best friend, my everything and more, the love of my life - passed away in the early hours of Saturday morning," he wrote on Monday.

"I feel like I have cried an ocean. We never made it to the altar; or got to say our vows, or dance our first dance, but I know you know that you were my entire world and the best thing that has ever happened to me, Danielle."

Mann, 28, went on to say that he now needed "to use any strength I can muster" to look after their baby son.

"I will not be a mark on the parent that you had already become but I promise I will do my everything to raise Bowie just the way we always wanted," he said.

"I promise you he will know how amazing his mummy was. I promise to make you so so proud."

Hampson's final dancing performance, before becoming a mother last year, was in a music video for Harry Styles' 2021 track Treat People With Kindness.

She previously also danced on the BBC show Strictly Come Dancing and on the Spice World 2019 tour.

Spice Girl Emma Bunton led the tributes, replying to Mann's message, saying: "Heartbroken for you. A beautiful soul that will live on. Thinking of you all."

Take That star Howard Donald wrote: "I'm gutted beyond words that one of dancers on [2017 tour] Wonderland has passed away. What a beautiful and super talented dancer she was."

Mann's old bandmate Barclay Beales said: "Sending all my love brother so sorry."

The former X Factor star was perhaps best remembered on the show for his individual acoustic rendition of the Backstreet Boys song I Want It That Way.

After Stereo Kicks, Mann has worked as a songwriter and producer for artists like Lewis Capaldi, Rita Ora, Tate McRae and Mimi Webb.

Capaldi offered his support on Instagram, writing: "I love you brother."

Pop star MNEK said: "Awful news Tom. Sending u so much love and light- here for you."

Fellow singer Ellie Goulding offered: "I'm thinking of you non stop... You are so strong. Here for you always. Love you xxx"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 41June 23, 2022 6:49 AM

Damn, he's cute.

I'd like to comfort him with my mouth.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1June 21, 2022 7:42 PM

How terrible...very sad.

by Anonymousreply 2June 21, 2022 7:45 PM

I wonder what happened?

Suicide? Drug overdose?

If it was suicide, then that would suck for Tom.

No better way to say "I don't want to marry you!" than killing yourself on your wedding day.

Yikes.

by Anonymousreply 3June 21, 2022 7:48 PM

Probably took a "xanax" for nerves and it was fent instead

by Anonymousreply 4June 21, 2022 7:50 PM

Who? What?

by Anonymousreply 5June 21, 2022 7:52 PM

She was 10 years older than him.

by Anonymousreply 6June 22, 2022 12:51 AM

Suicide.

She lied about being pre-op.

by Anonymousreply 7June 22, 2022 1:15 AM

[quote] She lied about being pre-op.

How do you explain her son? Idiot.

by Anonymousreply 8June 22, 2022 1:16 AM

This is so sad. Depression maybe? Postpartum depression? If it was suicide he might be getting the side eye from me. Because why would she do that on what’s supposed to be the happiest day of her life? Unless he did something

by Anonymousreply 9June 22, 2022 1:49 AM

Correction- Not did something to harm her*

by Anonymousreply 10June 22, 2022 1:50 AM

[quote] If it was suicide he might be getting the side eye from me. Because why would she do that on what’s supposed to be the happiest day of her life? Unless he did something

Call Nancy Grace.

Tot Mom!

by Anonymousreply 11June 22, 2022 5:13 AM

Lol no I don’t think he did anything to harm her. I just mean maybe she found out something and it triggered her. Either way I’m on the case.

by Anonymousreply 12June 22, 2022 5:18 AM

Some Yahoo comment said car accident by wrong way driver.

by Anonymousreply 13June 22, 2022 5:25 AM

[quote] Some Yahoo comment said car accident by wrong way driver.

On the way to the wedding???

Damn.

by Anonymousreply 14June 22, 2022 5:28 AM

Why did they have a child if she was just going to die anyway?

by Anonymousreply 15June 22, 2022 5:42 AM

[quote]On the way to the wedding???

If only they had planned the wedding a day later, she would still be alive. Goes to show you how important picking a date is.

by Anonymousreply 16June 22, 2022 5:52 AM

It's not clear whether the wedding was happening but she died out of the blue on the morning of it, while everything was ready, or whether that was the day they scheduled for the wedding but she fell ill or had an accident beforehand and it was cancelled.

by Anonymousreply 17June 22, 2022 5:58 AM

What did they do with the cake?

by Anonymousreply 18June 22, 2022 6:02 AM

[quote] What did they do with the cake?

They're saving it for the funeral.

by Anonymousreply 19June 22, 2022 6:04 AM

Any updates?

by Anonymousreply 20June 22, 2022 4:07 PM

She’s still dead.

by Anonymousreply 21June 22, 2022 4:22 PM

I am wondering, as another poster has suggested, if they were getting married and she either was ill but declined faster than expected or became ill during their engagement. There is a photo of her I saw where she doesn’t look particularly well.

by Anonymousreply 22June 22, 2022 4:55 PM

She died in a car accident. There are photos online. Her best friend, who was going to be in the wedding, is a peloton instructor. Both Leanne and Ben from peloton London have cancelled classes, due to grief.

by Anonymousreply 23June 22, 2022 5:00 PM

I shall cancel classes, because of grief.

by Anonymousreply 24June 22, 2022 5:02 PM

Did he do all his cries?

by Anonymousreply 25June 22, 2022 5:08 PM

May I just say that I really dislike this trend of naming kids after rock stars. I think there are a few Jaggers, the Bowie in the OP, Dylan could go either way I suppose. I'm sure there are more I can't think of at the moment.

by Anonymousreply 26June 22, 2022 5:17 PM

My family names our pets after rock stars. We’ve had Dylan, Marley, Sid & Nancy and Bruce.

by Anonymousreply 27June 22, 2022 5:20 PM

What up with a show called 'Strictly Come Dancing'?? Dumbest thing I ever heard. What the the fuck does that even mean?

by Anonymousreply 28June 22, 2022 5:28 PM

I want a slice with an extra rose, if you’re throwing it away anyway,

by Anonymousreply 29June 22, 2022 6:43 PM

He was marrying a womon?

by Anonymousreply 30June 22, 2022 6:43 PM

It’s still a mystery not a car accident. Idiots online say “sudden death= the vaccine” I hate the world we live in

by Anonymousreply 31June 22, 2022 8:52 PM

[quote] It’s still a mystery not a car accident.

How in the hell is there so much misinformation about this case?

Finding a cause of death is NOT difficult in this day and age.

by Anonymousreply 32June 22, 2022 10:14 PM

I know and apparently she passed on the 18th some cause of death should be determined by now

by Anonymousreply 33June 22, 2022 10:46 PM

R28 There was an old fashioned ballroom dancing show for many years in the U.K. called Come Dancing. There was the edgy Paul Mercurio dance movie Strictly Ballroom. The title is a combination of the two. It’s massively popular and is often just called Strictly, though it’s not my thing.

by Anonymousreply 34June 22, 2022 11:01 PM

He'll cope by fucking innumerable groupie sluts. In a year, he won't even remember his fiancee's name.

by Anonymousreply 35June 23, 2022 3:15 AM

He’s been arrested for her murder!!!

by Anonymousreply 36June 23, 2022 3:18 AM

R36, Lyin ass

by Anonymousreply 37June 23, 2022 3:24 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 38June 23, 2022 3:43 AM

Danni's family put out a nice video of her...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 39June 23, 2022 4:49 AM

How broken up can he be if one of his first actions after learning of her death was to go on Twitter or whatever dumbass social media site. I'm sure he's 'crying as I type". SO DIGNIFIED. SO MATURE. Meh.

by Anonymousreply 40June 23, 2022 5:07 AM

I hate when people do that. I wish they give it a week or so

by Anonymousreply 41June 23, 2022 6:49 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!