Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

I had a dream last night that I attended a party in white house

For whatever reason , Trump was there. Ivanka was there as well. She actually stood next to me . While Ivanka and I were chatting, Trump lurks behind us . Is there an explanation why I had this dream ?

by Anonymousreply 16June 24, 2022 2:51 AM

I love hearing people's dreams. Especially people I don't know.

by Anonymousreply 1June 21, 2022 4:25 PM

Did you ever participate in a debate with Dump?

by Anonymousreply 2June 21, 2022 4:32 PM

You’re a latent republican.

by Anonymousreply 3June 21, 2022 4:54 PM

[quote]Is there an explanation why I had this dream ?

You will surely die within 24 hours.

by Anonymousreply 4June 21, 2022 4:56 PM

you realize you probably hang out with and even like some republicans but you're conscious of the dangers that lurk behind... so, you desire to come to a place where you can chat with would be republicans that share some of your ideals and even work positively with them, if only you can escape the predatory figures that plague the parties and divide the people.

You like Anderson Cooper and Andy Cohen would enjoy being fisted by Anne Coulter at a casual dinner party. . . it might offend the people outside but you're there for the dinner party, not lobbying.

by Anonymousreply 5June 21, 2022 5:14 PM

I think your dream sort of indicates that you think Ivanka is reasonable but you are aware of trump’s influence on her.

I personally think Ivanka is a snake she just presents better than her father.

by Anonymousreply 6June 21, 2022 5:44 PM

...in my Maidenform bra.

by Anonymousreply 7June 21, 2022 5:48 PM

Chatting with Ivanka? Voluntarily?!?

Go die in a grease fire, OP.

by Anonymousreply 8June 21, 2022 8:28 PM

Obsessed with politics.

by Anonymousreply 9June 22, 2022 8:02 AM

[quote]Trump lurks behind us . Is there an explanation why I had this dream ?

Sadly, Hillary, you may never get over his having done that to you at that 2016 presidential debate.

It creeped ME out and I just watched it on TV.

by Anonymousreply 10June 22, 2022 8:13 AM

Last night I dreamed that someone offered me some "whitewash chicken" for dinner. I've never heard of that in my life, so once I woke up I Googled it. Turns out it's a real dish, boiled chicken in a spring onion sauce. How could I have dreamed something I didn't know existed? Very strange.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11June 22, 2022 3:47 PM

Face it r11, you even dream in fat whore.

by Anonymousreply 12June 22, 2022 4:13 PM

Last night I dreamt I went to Manderley again

by Anonymousreply 13June 22, 2022 6:17 PM

He’s hovering because he’s paranoid you and Ivanka were talking shit about him.

by Anonymousreply 14June 22, 2022 6:23 PM

In white house, or in white hose?

by Anonymousreply 15June 24, 2022 2:27 AM

Last night I dreamt that somebody loved me.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16June 24, 2022 2:51 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!