Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Study: Millennials Are The Happiest Generation; Gen Z The Most Miserable

Shocking.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10June 22, 2022 7:24 AM

It’s because of their age and place in their career. As Gen Z ages, they will be happier until they eventually reach the age of bitterness.

by Anonymousreply 1June 21, 2022 11:30 AM

I'm GenX and I'm miserable all the time.

I want the 90s back.

by Anonymousreply 2June 21, 2022 12:07 PM

Well, they do say that ignorance is bliss, so blissful Millennials it is.

by Anonymousreply 3June 21, 2022 12:19 PM

I think this has more to do with being at the beginning and end of your career being a more annoying place to be. Green Z is doing grunt work while Boomers are just fucking over it and want to retire. It makes sense they'd be the least satisfied with their jobs.

by Anonymousreply 4June 21, 2022 1:45 PM

[quote]I want the 90s back.

We all do. We all do.

by Anonymousreply 5June 21, 2022 1:48 PM

[quote] I'm GenX and I'm miserable all the time.

That's been the motto of GenX since 1992.

by Anonymousreply 6June 21, 2022 1:49 PM

That also fits with the "U-Curve" description of happiness, which slumps in middle age--where much of Gen X is right now.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7June 21, 2022 1:51 PM

New Yorkers stop to watch the Seinfeld finale 1998.

Simpler Times.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8June 21, 2022 2:42 PM

How is this quantified?

by Anonymousreply 9June 22, 2022 7:06 AM

Not surprising.

by Anonymousreply 10June 22, 2022 7:24 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!