Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Red Robin employee in North Carolina is fired for putting marijuana edibles in customer orders

That's really dangerous.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14June 22, 2022 11:30 AM

Why am I not surprised it’s a southern state?

by Anonymousreply 1June 21, 2022 5:49 AM

They said no one knows if there were any drugs in it.

by Anonymousreply 2June 21, 2022 5:55 AM

dangerous? It's not like it was peanuts.

by Anonymousreply 3June 21, 2022 5:57 AM

Who would waste edibles on customers?

by Anonymousreply 4June 21, 2022 6:03 AM

That’s what I was thinking r4. You literally stole my idea.

by Anonymousreply 5June 21, 2022 6:04 AM

He had an Edibles Complex.

by Anonymousreply 6June 21, 2022 6:16 AM

A stupid kid who was promoting his own product, r4. "Kellz Sweet Treats."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7June 21, 2022 6:17 AM

Edibles are expensive as shit, why would a part time employee do something like this?

by Anonymousreply 8June 21, 2022 6:19 AM

How was he not arrested? Isn't it illegal down there?

by Anonymousreply 9June 21, 2022 6:21 AM

The Robin Hood of stoners...

by Anonymousreply 10June 21, 2022 6:43 AM

He was just offering them as a side. He wasn't hiding them in the food. Obviously still not wise but I would have appreciated the treat!

by Anonymousreply 11June 21, 2022 6:49 AM

Dangerous if you're a 100 pound person who is planning on driving home AND you've never been high in your life. Most people can handle it, OP. Don't be so uptight.

by Anonymousreply 12June 22, 2022 10:59 AM

Even if they were packaged separately (as opposed to being hidden in the food) and added as a “free sample!”, I wouldn’t try them. Nope. But I wouldn’t be outraged. Just wary.

by Anonymousreply 13June 22, 2022 11:26 AM

Homemade edibles are worth being wary of. But it’s not worth clutching the pearls.

by Anonymousreply 14June 22, 2022 11:30 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!