Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Here's one for you fraus: who's better looking, straight or gay men.

Elaborate please.

by Anonymousreply 14June 24, 2022 2:05 AM

I refuse to believe you don't know the answer to this question.

by Anonymousreply 1June 20, 2022 7:19 PM

Gay men are better as arm candy.

I prefer a straight man for sex

by Anonymousreply 2June 20, 2022 7:31 PM

Rednecks and gay faces cancel each other out. The rest are a toss up.

by Anonymousreply 3June 20, 2022 7:45 PM

I mean, I am not a huge fan of gay face, otherwise, I think it's pretty equal. Gays definitely have the better bodies And the one man I think was the most beautiful man to walk this earth was gay, or at least maybe bi, so there's that.

by Anonymousreply 4June 20, 2022 7:52 PM

Well, I think gay men are better looking especially after 30 because they tend to take better care of themselves. They work at looking good. Straight men tend to let themselves go especially if they are married and they get fat. Gay men dress better. But as a woman, I don't put as much emphasis on looks as men seem to.

by Anonymousreply 5June 20, 2022 7:54 PM

Attitude makes you good looking, not sexuality.

You could be the hottest man in the world, but if you're an asshole it would be like nothing in my eyes.

by Anonymousreply 6June 20, 2022 8:12 PM

OP is so desperate for validation of his hotness, he's asking straight women. šŸ¤£

by Anonymousreply 7June 20, 2022 8:30 PM

Liar!

by Anonymousreply 8June 21, 2022 9:58 AM

Straight men are hotter. I am biased since I am straight myself.

by Anonymousreply 9June 21, 2022 10:50 AM

What a stupid post (not to mention 1/2 the replies are OP replying to itself)

by Anonymousreply 10June 21, 2022 10:51 AM

[quote] 1/2 the replies are OP replying to itself)

Itself!!? How dare of you! I'll have you know my pronouns are he/her šŸ˜”

by Anonymousreply 11June 21, 2022 12:27 PM

Gays are pretty as kids. That's why they get picked upon. So gays are better looking as adults.

by Anonymousreply 12June 23, 2022 7:12 AM

R12 pretty does not equate masculinity.

by Anonymousreply 13June 23, 2022 12:11 PM

Pretty grows up to be handsome, silly. You must have been an ugly kid and a fug adult now.

by Anonymousreply 14June 24, 2022 2:05 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!