Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Froy es Amor đź’‹

according to Richard Madden

by Anonymousreply 205July 5, 2022 6:30 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1June 20, 2022 6:52 AM

We have to use this thread now.

by Anonymousreply 2June 20, 2022 9:32 AM

Froy paso el cumpleanos de Ricardo solo con el. Si?

by Anonymousreply 3June 20, 2022 11:20 AM

Richard alimenta a Froy con su leche todos los dĂ­as.

by Anonymousreply 4June 20, 2022 11:38 AM

Oracle is a rabid anti-trans Trumper.

by Anonymousreply 5June 20, 2022 11:42 AM

Another thread? We have one going right now!? (And it's not like these two are even putting anything out there to comment on).

by Anonymousreply 6June 20, 2022 12:11 PM

Froy es un querubin. El Richard lla lo iso branded. Como, se preguntan ustedes? Pues Froy se tatuo las iniciales de Richard en su gluteo derecho. Si. Y Soto iniciado por Richard.

by Anonymousreply 7June 20, 2022 12:25 PM

R6 That thread is now paywalled, hence this new one. Would be nice if someone with a subscription could tell them to move here.

by Anonymousreply 8June 20, 2022 1:12 PM

As I said in the other thread: Froy is active on Insta. He's liking posts again.

by Anonymousreply 9June 20, 2022 1:15 PM

Froy liked this.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10June 20, 2022 1:17 PM

^^Not anymore.

by Anonymousreply 11June 20, 2022 1:32 PM

R11 What are you talking about? The like is still there.

by Anonymousreply 12June 20, 2022 1:38 PM

"Page Not Found."

by Anonymousreply 13June 20, 2022 1:53 PM

Is he playing a knight?

by Anonymousreply 14June 20, 2022 2:08 PM

Hope this works.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15June 20, 2022 2:14 PM

Are they still dating, or has Froy got bored?

by Anonymousreply 16June 20, 2022 2:24 PM

Oracle still hating trans and loving Trump?

by Anonymousreply 17June 20, 2022 2:29 PM

Christ, you’re tedious.

by Anonymousreply 18June 20, 2022 7:42 PM

I got an idea!

Why don't we cast Froy and Michael Cimino as the two leads for "What If It's Us" ??? Ughhh YASSSSS

I need to talk to Adam SIlvera. Change the story to two Hispanic kids, move it to Texas or California and you got the Next Hulu hit !!!!

by Anonymousreply 19June 21, 2022 4:54 AM

And just to throw a bone to poor Andrew Matarazzo, he can play Froy's Mexican cousin fresh out of Tijuana.

by Anonymousreply 20June 21, 2022 5:01 AM

R20 That’ll be a stretch considering he’s Brazilian, does he even know Spanish?

by Anonymousreply 21June 21, 2022 6:21 AM

A sex scene between Froy and Andrew would be nice. My cousin, my lover đź‘€

by Anonymousreply 22June 21, 2022 6:37 AM

R12 I think that post is not showing because that guy (Froy's manager, I believe) put his Insta on private now. It used to be visible to all.

by Anonymousreply 23June 21, 2022 6:44 AM

Omg! Where is Froy flying now?!

by Anonymousreply 24June 21, 2022 8:11 AM

Surprised we're even getting insta stories again.

R24 Who knows. Back to LA? Back to the UK? Another vacation?

by Anonymousreply 25June 21, 2022 8:24 AM

How does Froy support himself? Does he really make enough money?

by Anonymousreply 26June 21, 2022 8:26 AM

r26 His daddies are rich.

by Anonymousreply 27June 21, 2022 8:28 AM

Presumably they are going abroad, don't expect Froy would post a plane if it was an internal flight. My guess is the UK so Big Dick, Mama Madden and all the brit crowd can celebrate Little Dick's birthday in style.

by Anonymousreply 28June 21, 2022 10:30 AM

WHET the Dallas/bisexual/no punctuation troll who always claimed to know where Richard and Froy were, and was always wrong?

by Anonymousreply 29June 21, 2022 12:03 PM

R28 Froy's posted plane pics for both domestic and international flights. He just hasn't done it in a good while. But yeah, probably going back to UK, as some friends were saying something like "see you soon" in their birthday posts to him this past week.

by Anonymousreply 30June 21, 2022 12:56 PM

Maybe Little Dick is taking Froy to Glastonbury as we know his love of music.

by Anonymousreply 31June 21, 2022 1:04 PM

Maybe Madden is off to collect another honorary degree?

by Anonymousreply 32June 21, 2022 3:07 PM

Where is Madden? Is Froy travelling alone or with her beau

by Anonymousreply 33June 21, 2022 7:30 PM

[quote] How does Froy support himself? Does he really make enough money?

R26 I mean, who do you think is footing the bill all this time? ;)

by Anonymousreply 34June 22, 2022 5:20 AM

Has Oracle suggested trans teens kill themselves again yet today?

by Anonymousreply 35June 22, 2022 12:48 PM

Froy is being shipped back to Europe. Dicky needs him by his side.

by Anonymousreply 36June 22, 2022 4:55 PM

I just had an odd dream.

I was hiding from my parents in my bedroom and a realtor(?) was there. He came in my room and I asked him to not tell where I was. He said Ok and walked out.

I saw my parents walking away in the yard through a window. The realtor comes by and looks in and I realize it was Madden the whole time. He was dressed in 18th century garb. Then another face pops in the window and it was Froy. Froy is all excited and saying how the house is the real Batman's house and historic. It was a dream.

So, will they buy a manor house together?

by Anonymousreply 37June 23, 2022 2:13 AM

Ugh! Señor is taking him back to the UK, isn't he?

I fear one of these days Richard is going to take him away and that will be the last time we see of him ...

by Anonymousreply 38June 23, 2022 5:40 AM

[quote] I fear one of these days Richard is going to take him away and that will be the last time we see of him ...

Uh, he's basically already done that.

by Anonymousreply 39June 23, 2022 6:08 AM

r38 Will Froy end up ok Oracle? I mean after the whole Flynn thing, I get that Richard is far more controlling of his current boyfriend's social media and career. I get that Richard pays for everything, but is Froy giving up too much of his career and social life at 23 to protect his bf's glass closet? Are Froy's sacrifices worth it or is there a chance he'll be tossed aside one day, hole spent?

by Anonymousreply 40June 23, 2022 6:55 AM

R40 You're asking Oracle all of that? He already thinks everything is puppies and rainbows with these two...

by Anonymousreply 41June 23, 2022 7:25 AM

R39 It’s like Froyhito joined the BRF, he gave up everything, except his career, sort of.

by Anonymousreply 42June 23, 2022 8:24 AM

WHO IS ?

by Anonymousreply 43June 23, 2022 9:03 AM

R42 What is the "BRF"?

by Anonymousreply 44June 23, 2022 9:28 AM

R44 British royal family

by Anonymousreply 45June 23, 2022 10:09 AM

yep looks like he is in London, well Richard is.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 46June 23, 2022 11:22 AM

Ok, dream guy here.

I wondered why it was my parents' house, as that is not a manor house nor in England. I wondered about the Batman reference.

Wayne Manor was some Nottingham house used in the Dark Knight. Then, I googled Nottingham real estate. The first one was like Georgian (that did pop in my head when I was thinking of his outfit.) Also, it has the names of the two towns my hometown was between!

Very odd.

Nottingham is between London and Scotland.

Just throwing it out there.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 47June 23, 2022 12:51 PM

I’m confused, are Madden and Froy remaking the Clooney/O’Donnell Batman movie or are they just cosplaying?

by Anonymousreply 48June 23, 2022 1:02 PM

Either, quite possibly.

by Anonymousreply 49June 24, 2022 1:09 AM

Does Richard clean his hole well?

by Anonymousreply 50June 24, 2022 7:12 AM

r42 Which would be fine if Madden had the pull of say, a studio head. He could then offer Froy unlimited roles with no auditions or social media, and maintain close to the level of privacy stars had a generation ago. But the only work he got Froy was that Hocus Pocus remake for Disney+ and some brand sponsorships on Froy's slowly decaying instagram account (from lack of posting/engagement). I mean, if Froy came out now as gay/bi/queer and engaged with his social media at an average rate for actors his age, he'd be the biggest queer male actor in his demo (men who can play teenagers or older). Bigger than Joshua, Connor, Miles, and Flynn, who's aged out of those roles. In a few years, Froy will also age out of that demo and lose his chance at a big break during his prime marketability. Imagine if Zac Efron had delayed his career by five years. Where would he be now?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 51June 24, 2022 7:20 AM

Yikes Richard and Froy better be careful monkeypox is surging in the uk.

by Anonymousreply 52June 24, 2022 7:23 AM

R59 Does Richard clean his well hole?

by Anonymousreply 53June 24, 2022 7:58 AM

[quote] Which would be fine if Madden had the pull of say, a studio head. He could then offer Froy unlimited roles with no auditions or social media, and maintain close to the level of privacy stars had a generation ago. But the only work he got Froy was that Hocus Pocus remake for Disney+ and some brand sponsorships on Froy's slowly decaying instagram account (from lack of posting/engagement). I mean, if Froy came out now as gay/bi/queer and engaged with his social media at an average rate for actors his age, he'd be the biggest queer male actor in his demo (men who can play teenagers or older). Bigger than Joshua, Connor, Miles, and Flynn, who's aged out of those roles. In a few years, Froy will also age out of that demo and lose his chance at a big break during his prime marketability. Imagine if Zac Efron had delayed his career by five years. Where would he be now?

R51 FINALLY I'm not the only one to say it. This is exactly what I've been getting at for the past year now, but these fans still seem to think Madden is going to pull all these magical strings and make Froy a star. And here we are, still waiting while his peers get booked. I mean, I doubt he was even responsible for the HP2 gig. Froy already had contacts within Disney. And whose to really say he even had all that much to do with a few measly covers on a few middle-range publications that most of the young actor brigade are all doing anyway. At most, we know he's had Froy use his styling team. That's it. And then there's those ridiculous Fendi ads. I mean, for all this talk about Froy being above the influencer stuff, uh, that's literally it. And the irony with the whole Froy vs Brandon thing, is that Richard had Brandon doing all that too. So much for being so much better than the ex. When you look at it, both situations with both boys are pretty similar...one has just lasted longer than the other.

The romance is cute and all, but the stagnant career in comparison is depressing. If anything, with everything that's happened in the last couple years, this would have been prime time to work the social media angle. And that can be done within reason. If anything, there should have been 10 times more photoshoots in all that space, even if just for the gram. And he should have done way more promo for Cruel Summer. I don't know if it's just poor reps, or this anti-media kick he's on lately, but those stats show such a massive, obvious drop-off at the most obvious time. The kid had such momentum, even if still on the low rung (which he still is). But at least he was doing something and making himself known. I'm not saying the kid has to come out now, but you have a point when compared to those peers - who actually are getting booked and working regularly. The window is so short when it comes to youth and beauty in show business, and they'll be on to the next crop of faces soon enough. What then when you look back and realize you didn't capitalize on it all when you had the shot...

by Anonymousreply 54June 24, 2022 9:47 AM

Froychard need to get married in the US before it’s too late.

by Anonymousreply 55June 25, 2022 8:45 AM

R55 They could always get married in the UK.

by Anonymousreply 56June 25, 2022 8:51 AM

#Froychard is already married.

I'm just glad Froy took my advice an vacationed in Tulum and not Puerto Vallarta. As I said before, Tulum is were all the classy gays go...

Puerto Vallarta is where you take your whores.

by Anonymousreply 57June 25, 2022 4:52 PM

Dreamer, the answer is SI, SI, and SI. Of course Froy is sacrificing his career for love. Our beloved has chosen a risky career move, but on a personal level it might be soul fulfilling to him. Time will only tell I guess...

I already said it many times. Richard is a traditionalist. He wants his wife (Froy) at home raising his kids. Once he realized Froy was nurturing, loyal, and had youth in his side (Madden's aphrodisiac) he moved in to chained that twinkling down: "[bold]Mine[/bold]!." Listen, Madden was like a wolf circling a beautiful fluffy cute little bunny. Froy never stood a chance.

Froy, clearly wanted the love, structure, and affection of a more mature man.

by Anonymousreply 58June 25, 2022 5:21 PM

Miles Heizer was vacationing in Tulum. Maybe he went to snatch his own Mexican lover.

by Anonymousreply 59June 26, 2022 2:36 AM

[quote] #Froychard is already married. I'm just glad Froy took my advice an vacationed in Tulum and not Puerto Vallarta. As I said before, Tulum is were all the classy gays go... Puerto Vallarta is where you take your whores.

[quote] Dreamer, the answer is SI, SI, and SI. Of course Froy is sacrificing his career for love. Our beloved has chosen a risky career move, but on a personal level it might be soul fulfilling to him. Time will only tell I guess...I already said it many times. Richard is a traditionalist. He wants his wife (Froy) at home raising his kids. Once he realized Froy was nurturing, loyal, and had youth in his side (Madden's aphrodisiac) he moved in to chained that twinkling down: "Mine!." Listen, Madden was like a wolf circling a beautiful fluffy cute little bunny. Froy never stood a chance.Froy, clearly wanted the love, structure, and affection of a more mature man.

This is some of the dumbest shit I've ever read here at DL (and that's saying a lot). At this point, I can't tell if it's just shit-stirring trolling, or do you actually believe this absolute regressive drivel.

by Anonymousreply 60June 26, 2022 3:57 AM

Gurls, what happened to Tapatalk Richard madden jerk Circle?

by Anonymousreply 61June 26, 2022 6:56 AM

R61 Froychard is very private and happy= everyone is bored.

by Anonymousreply 62June 26, 2022 7:00 AM

R60 is dumber than dirt.

by Anonymousreply 63June 26, 2022 7:33 AM

R63 then what does that make you?

by Anonymousreply 64June 26, 2022 8:42 AM

Oracle at R58 is an anti-trans Trumper who is thrilled with the abortion reversal.

by Anonymousreply 65June 26, 2022 12:01 PM

[quote]The romance is cute and all, but the stagnant career in comparison is depressing. If anything, with everything that's happened in the last couple years, this would have been prime time to work the social media angle. And that can be done within reason. If anything, there should have been 10 times more photoshoots in all that space, even if just for the gram. And he should have done way more promo for Cruel Summer. I don't know if it's just poor reps, or this anti-media kick he's on lately, but those stats show such a massive, obvious drop-off at the most obvious time. The kid had such momentum, even if still on the low rung (which he still is).

He built up a social media following and it grew when he was cast on Teen Wolf, which was around 2016 or 2017. It was a long time between that and Cruel Summer airing in 2021. He also was posting a lot about making an album, but that seems to have fallen through. You said he had such momentum, when do you mean? Five years ago, or more recently?

by Anonymousreply 66June 26, 2022 12:11 PM

*Froy's appearance on Cruel Summer was kind of a non-starter, I mean his Instagram followers didn't increase (if the number is even real) and it might have done a lot for him in the industry but it doesn't seem to have caused him to be more famous. Going out with Madden made him more visible (especially to Madden stans) - probably more than the TV show.

by Anonymousreply 67June 26, 2022 12:20 PM

[quote] You said he had such momentum, when do you mean? Five years ago, or more recently?

R66 Up 'till about early late 2019, early 2020. He was regularly engaging, hinting at new music all the time (all those new writers and producers he was working with), showing what projects/film sets/etc. he was working on, and more. There were a couple pull backs that year, which some of us have guessed was around the time of the Hunter drama/breakup. But then he'd return, and it was somewhat normal up 'til about early 2020.

[quote] Going out with Madden made him more visible (especially to Madden stans) - probably more than the TV show.

R67 Only to Madden stans, Froy stans, and the online gays who keep up with this stuff. Most people still have no real clue who he is. The relationship might be a step up behind the scenes for him, but it's not been this massive career force people act like it is outwardly. Not yet, at least. But yeah, the last couple projects, particularly Cruel Summer, were a lost opportunity. They should have had him do far more press, etc. I've seen lesser actors on lesser projects get more of a push. Hopefully HP2 will do all that, considering how popular it is. But again, it all depends on how much screentime he even gets.

by Anonymousreply 68June 26, 2022 1:21 PM

R68 There's a lot of 'fake it till you make it' in young-Hollywood careers.

What I'm curious about is, of course you have agents telling kids they're going to be the next big thing, and they hope the kid will be, but what if it doesn't happen? How long do they keep trying to make someone happen? Is there ever a point where the casting people go, "Oh no - him again?" The new face becomes the face everyone has seen, after a while.

I wasn't suggesting being with Richard has done much for Froy's career. But when you're getting no press, then suddenly the tabs and gossip sites feature your picture and name, it has to up your profile some.

by Anonymousreply 69June 26, 2022 2:07 PM

they have obviously made the decision together for discreetness. 'chard could probably retire now if he wanted.

those Scots are tight with the purse!

by Anonymousreply 70June 26, 2022 2:13 PM

[quote] 'chard could probably retire now if he wanted.

I don't see anything to suggest that though. Considering his career path, and the choices he's made in the last several projects (and the rumor to be a front-runner for Bond), he clearly wants to be A-list. He's in it for the long-haul when it comes to his career, which is clearly one of the main priorities in his life. Fans have said he's openly said such.

by Anonymousreply 71June 27, 2022 1:58 AM

Are they still together? Receipts?

I’ve seen nothing.

by Anonymousreply 72June 27, 2022 3:58 AM

I personally love Brandon Flynn more coz Brandon looks like the naughty type in bed

by Anonymousreply 73June 27, 2022 4:11 AM

Brandon knows how to top, so I hear.

FROY, I’m not so sure.

by Anonymousreply 74June 27, 2022 4:16 AM

R72 they're still together. Presumably. Guesses were that Froy (on the plane insta pic) was headed to the UK for Richard's birthday.

by Anonymousreply 75June 27, 2022 5:00 AM

Madden is a voracious top.

by Anonymousreply 76June 27, 2022 5:40 AM

R73 Brandon is nasty and crazy and drug addicted and he looks like he goes days without bathing. The quiet innocent looking ones are the ones that ARE really naughty in bed.

by Anonymousreply 77June 27, 2022 5:43 AM

What part of "if he wanted" do you not comprehend, r71?

by Anonymousreply 78June 27, 2022 7:18 AM

r58 That's good to hear, Oracle. Hopefully, Richard is generous with the prenup. I still see no reason for them to be this paranoid though. Other actors have successfully parried questions about sexuality and relationships. Froy could still work and socialize primarily from home through streaming and social media, building followers to get better brand deals and roles.

by Anonymousreply 79June 27, 2022 8:10 AM

R78 I understood you just fine. I just gave my thoughts on it. Hence, a message board.

by Anonymousreply 80June 27, 2022 9:20 AM

[quote] Madden is a voracious top.

You finally got one right!

by Anonymousreply 81June 27, 2022 9:55 AM

[quote]Brandon is nasty and crazy and drug addicted and he looks like he goes days without bathing.

Ok, Froy, we heard you the first time.

by Anonymousreply 82June 27, 2022 2:47 PM

Brandon needs Madden in his life. Dicky would never had allowed him to spiral into such a troll. He would have limited his social media and set him nicely in a nice WeHo apartment.

by Anonymousreply 83June 27, 2022 3:34 PM

Can you believe it's been two years.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 84June 27, 2022 4:09 PM

[R77] Brandon has endorsed YSL, so he probably wears Toilette all day. There's no way he's nasty, mind your words Froy!

by Anonymousreply 85June 27, 2022 5:44 PM

Can Madden fuck Brandon again so B can recover? It worked on Queer As Folk.Surely it can work in real life.

by Anonymousreply 86June 27, 2022 9:42 PM

Recent pics of Froy with his family (not sure of when they're from exactly, but never before seen and they look new) -

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 87June 28, 2022 9:29 AM

He is so fucking pretty even with that big pimple on his neck.

by Anonymousreply 88June 28, 2022 9:38 AM

monkeypox! he looks a bit like richard there.

by Anonymousreply 89June 28, 2022 9:49 AM

Another new pic -

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 90June 28, 2022 10:21 AM

Where did you find those pics R87? If they are new they can pretty much be from any time in the last six months as we haven't seen Froy for that long bar some HP footage

by Anonymousreply 91June 28, 2022 10:22 AM

I don’t think Froyhito will be able to play teens anymore.

by Anonymousreply 92June 28, 2022 10:27 AM

R91 From what I know, they were first posted on the LPSG board, just today. According to the person who posted them, they are from this past weekend.

by Anonymousreply 93June 28, 2022 10:30 AM

Yeah apparently Maine. Weird there is no source though

by Anonymousreply 94June 28, 2022 10:37 AM

Did a fan follow his mum’s account?

by Anonymousreply 95June 28, 2022 10:39 AM

Cheap salad dressing. Not a good sign.

by Anonymousreply 96June 28, 2022 11:51 AM

Did Richard take the pic?

by Anonymousreply 97June 28, 2022 11:52 AM

R97 According to fans that have supposedly seen him, he's in London at the moment.

by Anonymousreply 98June 28, 2022 11:58 AM

Froy’s in London?

by Anonymousreply 99June 28, 2022 12:01 PM

Ms Madden visiting husband in London

by Anonymousreply 100June 28, 2022 12:09 PM

One person on twitter claimed to have seen Richard in London last week, but that is it. So who knows, maybe there for meetings? Maybe he is in Maine, just have to wait and see. Both their instagrams still say United States, but that doesn't mean much.

by Anonymousreply 101June 28, 2022 12:15 PM

R99 No, Madden is supposedly in London, according to fans who have seen him out and about. According to the person who found the new pics of Froy, Froy is with family on a trip in Maine.

by Anonymousreply 102June 28, 2022 12:33 PM

Froy is in Maine and Richard’s in london?

Is Richard’s pattern resurfacing ?

by Anonymousreply 103June 28, 2022 1:20 PM

Another pic -

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 104June 28, 2022 1:21 PM

Looks like a beautiful place and lovely people.

by Anonymousreply 105June 28, 2022 1:36 PM

The dreaded 2 year mark is here…. Is this the beginning of the end? Is Richard distancing himself yet again?

by Anonymousreply 106June 28, 2022 1:53 PM

Last pic of the bunch -

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 107June 28, 2022 2:37 PM

BREAKING Madden is claiming he is married.

by Anonymousreply 108June 28, 2022 3:02 PM

R108 Where? No mention on any of the gossip sites.

by Anonymousreply 109June 28, 2022 3:11 PM

Yep, this is not a good sign. Froy in Maine while Richard is in London. This is a red sign. It has happened before. Richard always does this before breaking up. Countdown until the inevitable breakup...

by Anonymousreply 110June 28, 2022 3:54 PM

Oh boy, Froy’s name is getting butchered by the rags. FROYAN Gutierrez. Mrs Madden must be having a meltdown 🤬

by Anonymousreply 111June 28, 2022 3:59 PM

R111 I noticed that. Seems the press release has a typo. Don't know why he just doesn't stick to 'Froy'. 4 letters, easy to remember, easy to spell.

by Anonymousreply 112June 28, 2022 4:18 PM

some troll is yanking our chain.

by Anonymousreply 113June 28, 2022 4:23 PM

a troll only posting on the froy threads.

thought it smelled fishy.

by Anonymousreply 114June 28, 2022 4:41 PM

His mom is from Maine.

by Anonymousreply 115June 29, 2022 2:02 AM

The Flynnbot wants them to break up so badly. What a heinous troll.

by Anonymousreply 116June 29, 2022 3:25 AM

[bold]FROYLAN[/bold]'s skin is glowing like I never seen it before. I think his father's genes are kicking in or he had a tan.

He's such a handsome man.

by Anonymousreply 117June 29, 2022 3:36 AM

Is froy still liking Tom Hardy’s insta posts? He can move on to him, I know tom’s married but I suspect he is still on the DL.

by Anonymousreply 118June 29, 2022 4:53 AM

Of course, Froyhito seems to like his tops older and a little rough looking.

by Anonymousreply 119June 29, 2022 6:14 AM

Froy follows nothing but gay men on instagram lately.

by Anonymousreply 120June 29, 2022 6:27 AM

R116 I am not a Flynnbot, I'm just realstic. This is a red flag. Look at the signs. Madden has a pattern. He loves to distance himself before breaking up with someone. It happened with Brandon and his girlfriends before that. Why isn't he with Froy on his own birthday? Would you not want to spend your birthday with your partner? Isn't that normal? Apparently not if your name is Richard Madden.

by Anonymousreply 121June 29, 2022 6:54 AM

Will Froy go to her music career writing break-up songs

by Anonymousreply 122June 29, 2022 7:12 AM

Richard stopped following Brandon immediately after dumping him. Not happening with Froy.

by Anonymousreply 123June 29, 2022 7:17 AM

R123, not really he stopped following him months after they broke up. He distance himself though..

by Anonymousreply 124June 29, 2022 7:22 AM

It is really weird how both Richard and Froyhito have not made any new instagram posts this year.

by Anonymousreply 125June 29, 2022 7:22 AM

R125 They probably have a super secret couples IG for their friends and family.

by Anonymousreply 126June 29, 2022 7:24 AM

[quote]FROYLAN's skin is glowing like I never seen it before. I think his father's genes are kicking in or he had a tan.

Semen makes for a magical facial!

by Anonymousreply 127June 29, 2022 8:08 AM

Well Froy liked Gemma Chan's Glastonbury photos, which included Lilly James, Douglas Booth (and we know KIt and Rose were there too). No evidence Richard was there which means it is likely he is in the UK for work or perhaps seeing his own family (can't be easy or cheap arranging joint meet ups all the time). So I don't think this means much, Even if Richard wouldn't unfollow quickly I don't think Froy would easily keep it a secret that something was wrong.

by Anonymousreply 128June 29, 2022 8:55 AM

R128 Did you miss the fact that he was in MAINE this weekend?! He was not in the UK.

by Anonymousreply 129June 29, 2022 9:56 AM

Err I was talking about Richard not Froy

by Anonymousreply 130June 29, 2022 10:01 AM

Mainers are crabby and mean. His mother could be a cunt.

by Anonymousreply 131June 29, 2022 10:15 AM

[quote] They probably have a super secret couples IG for their friends and family.

I kind of doubt that though. Madden has been open about his disdain for social media, and clearly he values his privacy to an almost insane degree. And Froy has done a complete 180 from his usual media usage, pretty much pulling away, and when using it, aligning with Madden's style/patterns.

by Anonymousreply 132June 29, 2022 10:47 AM

R132 Which is why they are still together . If Froy was dumped he would be back to being a social media butterfly.

by Anonymousreply 133June 29, 2022 10:50 AM

[quote] If Froy was dumped he would be back to being a social media butterfly.

R133 I kind of thought the same too for a while, but lately i get the impression that he may very well just not want to go back to his usual social media thing like before. At least not for a while. He may have just grown out of it.

That said, even if there was an eventual breakup, Froy's pattern is to retreat and not use social media at all during or after a breakup for a considerable amount of time. It would be a good while anyway before we see any of the old patterns back.

by Anonymousreply 134June 29, 2022 10:57 AM

They are not broken up.

by Anonymousreply 135June 29, 2022 11:00 AM

R117 Probably dermabrasion...

by Anonymousreply 136June 29, 2022 2:35 PM

R128, i don’t think Froy is like Flynn were he is still liking those who are close with Richard even when they broke up or is he?

by Anonymousreply 137June 29, 2022 3:11 PM

R135 How do you know?

by Anonymousreply 138June 29, 2022 3:25 PM

Oh for crissake, they didn't break up.

by Anonymousreply 139June 29, 2022 3:29 PM

[quote] i don’t think Froy is like Flynn were he is still liking those who are close with Richard even when they broke up or is he?

He kind of did that a bit with the Hunter thing. He was (and still) liking posts (occasionally) that people in that friend circle post, so...

by Anonymousreply 140June 29, 2022 3:39 PM

Can I ask, are you guys retired, or something? How do you have nothing better to do than check on whose posts someone is liking? And I guess it would be stupid to ask why it's important.

by Anonymousreply 141June 29, 2022 3:45 PM

R141 I have a professional team that monitors social media for me,

by Anonymousreply 142June 29, 2022 6:02 PM

Tumblr gals r silent, have they agreed to the news of break-up??

by Anonymousreply 143July 2, 2022 7:23 AM

R143,It was mentioned on tumblr that he was on vacation with his dad now his mom.

by Anonymousreply 144July 2, 2022 11:09 AM

What if Madden has monkey pox and that is why they haven’t seen each other?

by Anonymousreply 145July 2, 2022 12:33 PM

Froy has been dispensed with.

Madden is preparing for James Bond and he has begun getting rid of all the baggage. Froy being part of it.

The boy is now free to hook up with some old new dude.

by Anonymousreply 146July 2, 2022 12:38 PM

I don't like to advance theories about people, they may even read here, or their friends do, and it's embarrassing to think about. But I mean if you're on vacation visiting your grandparents in Maine or whatever, it's a family thing, and do you always have to have your boyfriend along? Is that such a big deal? Also do people have to be joined at the hip? And what if you aren't out to your whole family, or are out but it doesn't mean your boyfriend would fit in on a family vacation. So many questions. lol But it doesn't mean anyone broke up.

by Anonymousreply 147July 2, 2022 1:31 PM

Froy is fiiiiine, he sends his love.

by Anonymousreply 148July 2, 2022 2:54 PM

I actually wish Froy and Madden would break up, though. I'm not interested in Madden and I'm tired of reading about him on every thread.

by Anonymousreply 149July 2, 2022 3:23 PM

Still together?

Data Lounge detectives, we need receipts.

(Maybe Madden is making do with an “realistic” uncut vibrator and a flashlight has he awaits the Broccoli’s decision.)

by Anonymousreply 150July 2, 2022 6:47 PM

If they broke up, you'd hear something about it.

by Anonymousreply 151July 2, 2022 7:05 PM

Flynnbots have been talking about Froychard’s impending break up for over 1.5 years.

by Anonymousreply 152July 2, 2022 8:39 PM

I really do think Madden got monkeypox it’s all over the news in the uk that it has spread.

by Anonymousreply 153July 3, 2022 2:19 AM

If they haven't already broken up they will soon. Madden has a pattern. He is distancing himself before breaking up with someone. The two have been glued together for two years. It's odd that they weren't together on Madden's birthday. Not a good sign imo.

by Anonymousreply 154July 3, 2022 3:36 AM

If Richard breaks up with Froy I hope he goes all Medea on his ass and slaughters their children and sends his new lover up in a conflagration.

by Anonymousreply 155July 3, 2022 4:11 AM

Well Froy finally posted on instagram.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 156July 3, 2022 4:13 AM

[quote]Madden has a pattern. He is distancing himself before breaking up with someone.

A pattern based on how many other relationships?

by Anonymousreply 157July 3, 2022 5:03 AM

He’s still in maine?

by Anonymousreply 158July 3, 2022 5:31 AM

No, Blanche, he's standing in front of color slides of Maine.

by Anonymousreply 159July 3, 2022 5:39 AM

How come i don’t see froy and madden’s instagram likes of each others posts anymore?

by Anonymousreply 160July 3, 2022 5:41 AM

R160 One of them blocked your troll ass.

by Anonymousreply 161July 3, 2022 5:54 AM

Dermabrasion or not Froy's skin never looked better. He should be hitting the press circuit next month or so... he should be more active the weeks leading to the film's streaming release.

by Anonymousreply 162July 3, 2022 6:00 AM

I'm not as attracted to Froy because he seems to look unreal. Maybe I'm weird but his face doesn't look lived in any more. I don't know what he does but it's not natural. An ounce of fat wouldn't hurt, or some slight cirtcles under the eyes. It's not my idea of a natural looking man. No character to the face. You can't be a twink forever.

by Anonymousreply 163July 3, 2022 6:07 AM

I followed him again and i didnt realize he like every single post of tom hardy..I thought it was an exaggeration.

by Anonymousreply 164July 3, 2022 6:16 AM

Richard hasn’t liked Froyhito’s new post yet.

by Anonymousreply 165July 3, 2022 6:18 AM

Froy is finally settling into his adult look and is almost at peak hotness.

Ughh Froy, don't you just love instagram? Let the adrenaline of posting updates to your followers lure you back. You know it feels good.

Come back to us Froy. Come back...

by Anonymousreply 166July 3, 2022 6:20 AM

R165, it’s still 7 am in the uk give him time.

by Anonymousreply 167July 3, 2022 6:22 AM

[quote]I followed him again and i didnt realize he like every single post of tom hardy..I thought it was an exaggeration.

Ughh no! Not another elder-Brit!!

Is there no one under 30 he feels attracted to? Surely there must be a nice respectable boy we can pair him with... the charismatic Michael Cimino comes to mind.

by Anonymousreply 168July 3, 2022 6:40 AM

R168 Nico Greetham is all over him on Froy’s new instagram post but two bottoms wouldn’t work.

by Anonymousreply 169July 3, 2022 6:42 AM

R168, i mean he even like a random boxing poster from Tom?

by Anonymousreply 170July 3, 2022 6:59 AM

The lip filler is too much.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 171July 3, 2022 8:03 AM

It's been 7 hours and Madden still hasn't liked Froy's new post. Not a good sign.

by Anonymousreply 172July 3, 2022 8:11 AM

R169 Is Nico not out yet?

by Anonymousreply 173July 3, 2022 8:14 AM

[quote] Also do people have to be joined at the hip?

R147 Of course not. Normal folks aren't. But Richard and Froy have basically been attached at the hip 24/7 for 2+ years.

[quote] If they broke up, you'd hear something about it.

R151 I doubt it though. Both are notoriously quiet about this relationship (other than the insta likes and a couple pap walks). But they don't acknowledge anything else, certainly not publicly. As said above, Froy's usual pattern is to withdraw around the time of a breakup, and Madden has a pattern of distancing himself shortly before he pulls the plug.

[quote] A pattern based on how many other relationships?

R157 According to hardcore Madden fans, he's done it with basically every relationship they know of...with Jenna, then with the lady he left Brandon for, and the same with Brandon.

[quote] I followed him again and i didnt realize he like every single post of tom hardy..I thought it was an exaggeration.

R164 Def not an exaggeration. I saw them too. He's also starting following a lot more openly gay men in the last few months or so.

[quote] Nico Greetham is all over him on Froy’s new instagram post but two bottoms wouldn’t work.

R169 Nico always likes Froy's posts. And Froy was recently just hanging out heavily with Nico and his main f*g hag/gal pal recently in NYC.

[quote] I'm not as attracted to Froy because he seems to look unreal. Maybe I'm weird but his face doesn't look lived in any more. I don't know what he does but it's not natural. An ounce of fat wouldn't hurt, or some slight cirtcles under the eyes. It's not my idea of a natural looking man. No character to the face. You can't be a twink forever.

R163 I believe he uses filters a lot. Fans constantly notice that several years ago the shape of his lower face, jaw and lips looked a bit different in still pics (not so much on video though).

by Anonymousreply 174July 3, 2022 8:15 AM

Oh cool that he also followed Tom Hardy’s best friend and fame photographer Greg Williams.

by Anonymousreply 175July 3, 2022 8:18 AM

I kind of doubt there's a breakup...yet. He did post that silly lovey dovey song on, what was it, Richard's birthday?

by Anonymousreply 176July 3, 2022 9:37 AM

Connor Jessup posted a "loves of my life" post to Miles Heizer and they were over within days of it...

by Anonymousreply 177July 3, 2022 9:39 AM

He’ll probably like it a day or 2 later..

by Anonymousreply 178July 3, 2022 9:46 AM

It’s been so long since he used it that Richard has forgotten his Instagram password. He’s such a grandpa.

by Anonymousreply 179July 3, 2022 10:02 AM

R179, Didnt he recently post a story on his b-day(june 18) with a cake?

by Anonymousreply 180July 3, 2022 10:20 AM

Yes "chard liked it. Also thr HP producer

by Anonymousreply 181July 3, 2022 2:37 PM

Are we seeing the same pictures? Froy's mom looks like the cat that swallowed the canary. She can barely contain herself. More of a "my son married Richard Madden and we're taken care of financially with grandkids coming soon" than a "they just broke up"

by Anonymousreply 182July 3, 2022 3:18 PM

I doubt they have broken up, Richard didn't go to Glastonbury and there is no evidence he is in the UK just for his health, it is probably work related and he couldn't take time off to flounce off to Maine with his twink. Froy has done plenty of family reunions on his own, often before he spends long periods of time away. I think him and Richard maybe doing something together for the summer.

Obviously Richard liked the pic and he is doing that for hardly anyone else, he must still have the alert on. Froy also seems pretty happy.

by Anonymousreply 183July 3, 2022 3:22 PM

and he's starting to look like richard! clone couple!

by Anonymousreply 184July 3, 2022 4:23 PM

[quote]I believe he uses filters a lot. Fans constantly notice that several years ago the shape of his lower face, jaw and lips looked a bit different in still pics (not so much on video though).

No, they looked different in videos, too. Also - in the pictures with his mom he wasn't using filters, those were taken and posted by someone else.

I wasn't really referring to filters, and it isn't just Froy - I notice it with Nico, too - probably some others. They're just trying a little too hard. Maybe it's facials, or other stuff. I don't know what help they get. It doesn't look very natural, with the usual flaws. Flaws would look better. That's all I can say.

by Anonymousreply 185July 3, 2022 4:33 PM

[quote]Maybe it's facials

Oh, it's DEFINITELY facials.

by Anonymousreply 186July 3, 2022 9:09 PM

Richard liked his bottom’s instagram post, all is right in the world!

by Anonymousreply 187July 3, 2022 9:40 PM

R187 You need to get out more.

by Anonymousreply 188July 3, 2022 9:42 PM

R188 Sorry they didn’t break up like you have wanted them to for the past year and a half Flynnbot.

by Anonymousreply 189July 3, 2022 9:56 PM

Richard was one of the first people to Like that post and photos!

NO "break-up!"

by Anonymousreply 190July 3, 2022 9:58 PM

Cheryl liked it too, that means everything is fine.

by Anonymousreply 191July 3, 2022 10:05 PM

And big Dick

by Anonymousreply 192July 3, 2022 10:39 PM

Froy is just taking a break from married life to be with mom and grandad. He must miss his siblings greatly.

by Anonymousreply 193July 3, 2022 11:04 PM

Madden’s spidy senses must have alert him DL was running wild with rumors so he nip the breakup talk in the bud.

by Anonymousreply 194July 3, 2022 11:07 PM

R189 Flynnbot! Hahahaha.

by Anonymousreply 195July 4, 2022 2:07 AM

You guys create all this artificial drama all the time about them breaking up or not breaking up.

by Anonymousreply 196July 4, 2022 4:24 AM

R196 Exactly. On the flip side, the married/Hallmark movie relationship talk of them is equally cringe-worthy, if not more so.

by Anonymousreply 197July 4, 2022 4:26 AM

What do you hope from this thread?

by Anonymousreply 198July 4, 2022 4:28 AM

Look at the jaw and those glorious cheekbones! Let's be honest here, Froylan just has [bold]IT[/bold].

Some people are just born with natural beauty and Froy was born beautiful.

by Anonymousreply 199July 4, 2022 4:30 AM

Froy doesn't think much of his natural beauty if he's getting lip fillers.

by Anonymousreply 200July 4, 2022 4:34 AM

R200 He wants to get in touch with his native indio mexicano side obviously.

by Anonymousreply 201July 4, 2022 4:36 AM

Well, every thread is the same manufactured drama and then it always turns out to be nothing. Kind of like a relationship I had once.

by Anonymousreply 202July 4, 2022 4:36 AM

[quote] What do you hope from this thread?

R198 Some good bitchy dish, without the blind ass-kissing. It's DL after all. Save the fangirl fawning for LPSG and Tumblr.

by Anonymousreply 203July 4, 2022 4:40 AM

I wonder if Richard pinches himself at times just to make sure he is not dreaming. Imagine having beautiful and gentle Froy as your boyfriend??? Heaven!

by Anonymousreply 204July 4, 2022 4:42 AM

Is this thread paywalled already?

by Anonymousreply 205July 5, 2022 6:30 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!