Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Hillary is a TERF!

The Trans will have her for dinner.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 196June 24, 2022 11:48 PM

Oh god, I can only imagine the resulting tweets.

by Anonymousreply 1June 19, 2022 7:44 PM

[quote] Hillary Clinton is adamant she’s not running for president again.

The only way she'll run is if we demand it. We also need to start opening up our checkbooks now.

by Anonymousreply 2June 19, 2022 7:54 PM

Go Hilary! 👏🏽

by Anonymousreply 3June 19, 2022 7:57 PM

Yes they have taken the bait!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4June 19, 2022 8:05 PM

Finally, common sense! Democrats are at long last (albeit in an election year) starting to say that these unnecessarily created issues are seriously damaging to the Party's election prospects. Reality sucks for the deluded. You're power is diminishing, T's. You are being abandoned in favor of political reality.

So, will HRC now get death threats from the TRA's? Will she be viciously attacked like J.R. Rowling? Are DL's TRAs going to call her names now? As for me, I'm going to get some popcorn, sit back and enjoy the show. The pendulum of reality is moving against this nonsense.

HRC says: “Democrats seem to be going out of their way to lose elections by elevating activist causes, notably the transgender debate, which are relevant only to a small minority,” she said to the FT.

“We are standing on the precipice of losing our democracy, and everything that everybody else cares about then goes out the window,” Clinton responded. “Look, the most important thing is to win the next election. The alternative is so frightening that whatever does not help you win should not be a priority.”

by Anonymousreply 5June 19, 2022 8:06 PM

"You," not "you're."

by Anonymousreply 6June 19, 2022 8:07 PM

Considering how much white women LOVE HRC, publicly sending her rape and death threats in an ongoing basis would likely be... well, quite terrible for the TRAs.

Also, she's too old to run but deserves elder statesperson status.

by Anonymousreply 7June 19, 2022 8:11 PM

I posted here in the past that there was no way that someone with Hillary's background would support a man like Rachel Levine.

I criticized her in the past because her daughter Chelsea was promoting the trans BS and Hillary seemed to be in lockstep with her. Or at least she was trying to have it both ways in not being clear about where she stood on the trans issue.

But I'm glad she's finally speaking sense. Maybe she isn't going to run but she realizes the Democrats are screwed if they don't change course on the trans issue and she just wants to get the ball rolling.

by Anonymousreply 8June 19, 2022 8:12 PM

Yes, do noncontentious things, like praising Nancy Reagan, instead!

by Anonymousreply 9June 19, 2022 8:14 PM

Love Hillary! She told no lies.

by Anonymousreply 10June 19, 2022 8:15 PM

Only someone with no political future would have the courage to speak the truth like this.

by Anonymousreply 11June 19, 2022 8:16 PM

I've said this since day 1, the democrats just need to be straight up center of the road politics. Fuck the other stuff

social issues can be fought in court.

It's a God damned shame it's almost mid terms before anyone said this stuff. It's a year too late to do anything

It's also a shame a country as big as America is depending on such a useless group as the democrats to save democracy.

by Anonymousreply 12June 19, 2022 8:17 PM

The tide is turning for the trans cult. The average person is catching on to how sick this is.

by Anonymousreply 13June 19, 2022 8:18 PM

Wise woman.

by Anonymousreply 14June 19, 2022 8:19 PM

[quote]I criticized her in the past because her daughter Chelsea was promoting the trans BS and Hillary seemed to be in lockstep with her.

Chelsea is nuts on the subject, it’s really weird. Remember a few years back when Hillary made some comment about women’s lived experiences being unique only to females and Chelsea chiding her for it.

by Anonymousreply 15June 19, 2022 8:19 PM

I wonder if this announcement will be in coordination with a major shift away for trans issues by the mainstream media.

NBC is close to the Clintons and they tried to make Chelsea a news figure. But NBC is also a staunch supporter of transitioning children and other trans radical ideas. I'm so curious to see how NBC and other liberal news outlets react to Hillary's remarks.

by Anonymousreply 16June 19, 2022 8:20 PM

Why couldn't she figure this out in 2016? It was a huge problem even back then.

by Anonymousreply 17June 19, 2022 8:20 PM

[quote]Hillary made some comment about women’s lived experiences being unique only to females and Chelsea chiding her for it.

The Democratic party in a nutshell.

by Anonymousreply 18June 19, 2022 8:22 PM

People are tired of it. I think the Eliott Page story has really shed a light on how extreme it is. Nobody buys her as a boy except people on Twitter who prop her up as some hero.

by Anonymousreply 19June 19, 2022 8:26 PM

I hope Biden listens to Hillary. She's clearly telling him to STFU about trans issues.

by Anonymousreply 20June 19, 2022 8:41 PM

Serious question, is this bitch ever not right? She's like Kassandra at this point, it's scary.

by Anonymousreply 21June 19, 2022 8:42 PM

And she chose to deliver this decisive blow during Pride Month! She could have just waited 2 weeks but I guess she feels it's too urgent.

by Anonymousreply 22June 19, 2022 8:45 PM

He won't listen to Hillary. Biden is arrogant and misogynist. He probably resents her for running in 2016.

by Anonymousreply 23June 19, 2022 8:47 PM

The word "transgender" in the visual of the posted link is not on the Deadline site itself. Did Deadline scrub it?

by Anonymousreply 24June 19, 2022 8:50 PM

Ha! Good catch R24.

by Anonymousreply 25June 19, 2022 8:55 PM

I’ve seen this shit before.

by Anonymousreply 26June 19, 2022 9:00 PM

I hope she doesn't apologize and retract the statement. Hopefully, it will give cover to other Democrats to admonish their party for embracing this insanity. I'd really give respect if it was a gay man like Pete.

by Anonymousreply 27June 19, 2022 9:04 PM

R27, if she does apologize then I don't get it. Because she has tip-toed around this issue in the past. Chelsea has been super woke on this issue especially around the time it was speculated she would run for office in NY. But Hillary's thoughts were more guarded.

I have to think this was a calculated move.

by Anonymousreply 28June 19, 2022 9:10 PM

r28

by Anonymousreply 29June 19, 2022 9:11 PM

LOL! at R29.

by Anonymousreply 30June 19, 2022 9:14 PM

Whatever else you think of her, Hillary Clinton has a deep understanding of the oppression of women as a global SEX class. She has known that gender ideology is baloney from Day One. Do I wish she'd spoken out sooner? Yes. Do I wish she was even more direct? Yes. But she's still doing better than the 99% of Dems who are too cowardly to say ANYTHING.

Oh, and I'd love to hear a private conversation about this subject between Hillary and James Carville ... after they've each had a few drinks.

by Anonymousreply 31June 19, 2022 9:15 PM

r30

by Anonymousreply 32June 19, 2022 9:17 PM

Hillary likely doesn’t want it to be a debate and neither do TRAs. She wants their protections to be passed quietly and the media to pretend the law changes don’t exist.

Only gay rights are able to be ruthlessly debated and are expected to have a “live and let live” attitude to those who disapprove of their rights. Trannys shouldn’t have to according to Hillary who was anti gay throughout most of her career in the public eye.

by Anonymousreply 33June 19, 2022 9:18 PM

R30, No she doesn’t. She supports the movement to castrate kids for seeming possibly gay.

by Anonymousreply 34June 19, 2022 9:18 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 35June 19, 2022 9:19 PM

Chelsea is a typical rich only child. A stupid, spoiled brat who is nowhere near as smart or interesting as her parents. Ignore her.

by Anonymousreply 36June 19, 2022 9:29 PM

This woman ran a presidential campaign revolving entirely around her having a pussy, as she didn't have anything to offer to working class Americans by way of economic proposals, but now she says this. "Identity politics for me, but not for thee."

It's a stupid argument, because nobody is actually running on trans issues, and even if they were, it's not progressives who are at risk of losing their seats - it's right-wing Democrats who are, and they of course are not vocal on this one issue.

And though entirely expected, it's also funny that Datalounge is hailing her for saying this. People here are not savvy enough to recognize this fact, but Hillary is merely using trans issues as a stand-in for all LGBT issues, perhaps even all gender-related issues, including abortion.

She was notoriously hostile to gay marriage back when she was relevant, and on abortion she was to the right of Bernie; she even said in 2015 that she could compromise on Republicans if they agreed to retain abortion in cases of rape -- that's all. That's the only way her statement makes sense: as a call to abandon liberal values as whole. It's the one trick right-wing Democrats have learned. Are things getting difficult for Democrats at the ballot? Go racist and conservative, then!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 37June 19, 2022 9:36 PM

Totally agree, Hil.

by Anonymousreply 38June 19, 2022 9:40 PM

Thank you, R38!

by Anonymousreply 39June 19, 2022 9:47 PM

r39

by Anonymousreply 40June 19, 2022 9:58 PM

R31 Hills is a spoiled rich lady. What are you smoking?

by Anonymousreply 41June 19, 2022 10:01 PM

She’s right, as usual.

by Anonymousreply 42June 19, 2022 10:01 PM

James Carville has said the same thing. The democrats are being idiots.

by Anonymousreply 43June 19, 2022 10:03 PM

This is the relevant text of the article, minus the clickbait headlines:

I cannot allow the lunch to end without questioning the direction of her party. I say that Democrats seem to be going out of their way to lose elections by elevating activist causes, notably the transgender debate, which are relevant only to a small minority. What sense does it make to depict JK Rowling as a fascist? To my surprise, Clinton shares the premise of my question.“ We are standing on the precipice of losing our democracy, and everything that everybody else cares about then goes out the window,” she says. “Look, the most important thing is to win the next election. The alternative is so frightening that whatever does not help you win should not be a priority.”

Another instance is the “defund the police” campaign, she adds. “You need accountable measures. But you also need policing. It doesn’t even pass the common-sense politics test not to believe that. Some positions are so extreme on both the right and the left that they retreat to their corners . . . Politics should be the art of addition not subtraction.”

by Anonymousreply 44June 19, 2022 10:06 PM

It was Elizabeth Warren who famously said she would have a trans child select the secretary of education. She seemed to think that trans issues were the most pressing issue for democratic voters. She brought trans up out of nowhere even when nobody asked her about trans. She was obsessed.

by Anonymousreply 45June 19, 2022 10:10 PM

Warren was against paying for tranny operations in prison. She was forced to walk that back when she ran. Ever since she’s been bowing to them because of her original sin.

by Anonymousreply 46June 19, 2022 10:11 PM

James Carville went all in to destroy all Democratic party candidates but Joe Biden, who turned out to be the most useless president in the history of the Democratic party. Right-wing Democrats have nothing to offer in terms of lessons to be followed. They have exhausted themselves. The time is for the economic populists and critics of neoliberal capitalism to rise, but people like Hillary, Biden, and Pelosi are trying their hardest to hang on to power, even though they have no program for the country, which ultimately benefits the right, who at least have a clear-minded vision to offer the public.

by Anonymousreply 47June 19, 2022 10:13 PM

Elizabeth Warren ran the single worst campaign ever. She had this great story about how plucky Betsy Herring, a single mom from blue collar Oklahoma worked her way up to being a big shot Senator and really establishing her bonafides with the white working class.

Instead she ran as Elizabeth Warren, out of touch Patagonia wearing snobby New England professor

by Anonymousreply 48June 19, 2022 10:14 PM

[quote]Politics should be the art of addition not subtraction

Could we possibly have ever had a better representation of what it means to be a Democrat?

by Anonymousreply 49June 19, 2022 10:17 PM

[quote]"Politics should be the art of addition not subtraction.”

Math is racist.

by Anonymousreply 50June 19, 2022 10:21 PM

Nasty nasty nasty

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 51June 19, 2022 10:22 PM

Yes, she is electoral poison.

by Anonymousreply 52June 19, 2022 10:22 PM

[quote] Go Hilary!

Oh, dear!

by Anonymousreply 53June 19, 2022 10:47 PM

Hillary haters barely have 2 brain cells

by Anonymousreply 54June 19, 2022 10:49 PM

The Bernie Bros are having a field day, even though the leaders in their camp have spoken out against identity politics and forgetting white voters.

Women need to be silenced. That’s the mantra of TRAs and their minions.

by Anonymousreply 55June 19, 2022 11:25 PM

She’s so much more poised and alert than the current geriatric joke in office. She beat Trump in 2016 but … Russia… I wish she would run with Pete Buttegieg.

by Anonymousreply 56June 19, 2022 11:40 PM

[quote] She beat Trump in 2016 but … Russia

Hillbots can't see there is a direct line from this to MAGAts believing The Big Lie.

Let me lay it out: Hillary cast doubt on the integrity of American elections and she and her minions claimed--with zero evidence--that Russians had somehow hacked our voting machines and changed the totals in key precincts.

Fast forward four years and Trump sets forth a similar series of claims backed by zero evidence--the ballots were hacked, the election was illegitimate.

Yes, Hillary conceded and Trump never has, but history will record that she and her winged Eldergays seeded the ground for Trump's Big Lie and have MAGAts permission to believe it-- if Hillary Stans could claim Trump's victory was illegitimate, then surely they could claim his defeat was too.

History will also note the formerly close relationship between the two families, with Bill and Hillary serving as guests of honor at Trump's marriage to The Slovenian Whore.

by Anonymousreply 57June 20, 2022 12:01 AM

The trannies will go after her like rabid wolves, but they overwhelmingly vote Republican anyway so not surprising they will take the opportunity.

by Anonymousreply 58June 20, 2022 12:11 AM

The local Republicans in the State Senate in Indiana passed a bill that stated trans athletes could not compete against other teams of their made up chosen sex.

Ann Delaney the Democratic voice of the local PBS Show Indiana Week in Review decried that all of these big men were ganging up on the poor little trannies ... completely ignoring the idea that the bill was passed to protect young girls competing in sports - some for life-changing scholarships and some to set personal records for themselves.

She almost as big an ass as Hillary - I wonder what she thinks of this?

by Anonymousreply 59June 20, 2022 12:17 AM

r55 So you're saying Hillary is stealing ideas from Bernie?

by Anonymousreply 60June 20, 2022 12:28 AM

[quote]Let me lay it out: Hillary cast doubt on the integrity of American elections and she and her minions claimed--with zero evidence--that Russians had somehow hacked our voting machines and changed the totals in key precincts.

I have never heard her say anything like this, and I dare you to show evidence.

by Anonymousreply 61June 20, 2022 2:27 AM

uh, oh! Transman Schuylar Bailar was just trying to enjoy Portland Pride, y'all.

But then FINA sent their release and his pussy is getting TIGHT about it. It's so "othering" he snits.

But y'are, Schuylar! Y'are! Own it!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 62June 20, 2022 2:43 AM

She’s fucking RIGHT!

by Anonymousreply 63June 20, 2022 2:45 AM

Your memory is quite selective, r57. Trump was casting seeds of doubt about whether he would concede if he lost in 2020.

by Anonymousreply 64June 20, 2022 2:47 AM

And ONCE AGAIN we see there is simply no principle, no cause, and no ally the Clinton's won't cut dead in the blink of an eye if the polling suggests they should.

Business as usual since Arkansas.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 65June 20, 2022 3:24 AM

How do you think racial minorities would feel if the media constantly told them that they were all the same? “Blacks, Asians, Latinos, Indians, Arabs, Native Americans - you’re all the same! You’re all one!” There’s no doubt in my mind that they would be insulted that their differences and individual cultures were being ignored. And yet, we gays are constantly told that we are the same as trans and nonbinary people.

by Anonymousreply 66June 20, 2022 3:41 AM

If Hillary had won women wouldn't be losing the right to choose. Just saying.

by Anonymousreply 67June 20, 2022 4:18 AM

I’m truly amazed at the number of far left gays who are in complete denial about the fact that trans people are destroying gay rights and ruining our reputation. If you bring this up to them they all get angry and say “it’s not the trans, it’s the Republican bigots.” As if any sane adult would think that declaring a 7 year old “transgender” and pumping them full of hormones is a rational thing to do. I think their hearts are in the right place, but they’ve been brainwashed with this nonsense for so long in their far left circles of friends that they are no longer able to see that this isn’t normal.

by Anonymousreply 68June 20, 2022 4:39 AM

She said it. If I was a dem running in a red state I would use the bargaining chip of asking the gqp to accept a weapons age of 21 if no one can transition until the age of 21. Common sense! Lol

by Anonymousreply 69June 20, 2022 4:52 AM

[quote] Chelsea is nuts on the subject, it’s really weird.

Chelsea’s constant ass-kissing to Charles Clymer is especially revolting.

by Anonymousreply 70June 20, 2022 6:06 AM

[quote]How do you think racial minorities would feel if the media constantly told them that they were all the same?

Do you mean like when the media lumps all nonwhites into the acronym BIPOC?

by Anonymousreply 71June 20, 2022 6:39 AM

R71 No. he means how we are cis white males. WE ARE ALL CIS.

by Anonymousreply 72June 20, 2022 6:41 AM

She's right as usual!

Democracy is NOT WORTH trying to put over the cringey trans agenda to regular Americans!

by Anonymousreply 73June 20, 2022 6:49 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 74June 20, 2022 6:53 AM

I think the Democrats have become too entrenched in the transgender agenda, it won't be easy to extricate themselves. In fact, it's almost impossible at this point in time for the midterms and possibly 2024, as well. They've gone on record too many times paying/giving their full support to the cause It's not something they can easily shake off. They have become associated with trans as their biggest cheerleaders/enablers.

by Anonymousreply 75June 20, 2022 6:57 AM

[quote]This woman ran a presidential campaign revolving entirely around her having a pussy

Anyone who followed her campaign even once or twice sees how ridiculous your lie is. She campaigned on perhaps the widest total platform in recent Democratic history, and the more solution-oriented she was the harder the MSM shut her out in favor of the Trump clown show!

The media frequently tried "gotcha" questions about issues Hillary had already addressed on her site which was 100% policy and issues on day one! The right wing media and fauxgressive AOC ball washers on MSNBC had already decided Hillary was the villain. Good! Let her give those clowns something to dig their fangs into!

by Anonymousreply 76June 20, 2022 6:58 AM

"Why couldn't she figure this out in 2016? It was a huge problem even back then. "

EXACTLY.

Six years too late, ya old Lesbo.

by Anonymousreply 77June 20, 2022 7:05 AM

R76, "She campaigned on perhaps the widest total platform in recent Democratic history..."

And THAT was the problem, as it always is with Democrats. Instead of concise sound bites, we get this rambling, verbose messaging on every topic under the sun.

And the result? PEOPLE TUNE OUT.

That's the one and only thing the Repugs are good at. Messaging.

by Anonymousreply 78June 20, 2022 7:08 AM

[quote] This woman ran a presidential campaign revolving entirely around her having a pussy

Partially that, the rest "It's MY turn damnit"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 79June 20, 2022 7:13 AM

R75 They have dug a hole, that is seemingly impossible to get out. If they turn around now and say, 'Obviously, all this is utter bullshit, and nobody can, or ever will, change sex', then they are the ENEMY, and terfs etc. And the press will support that, as most of American media have bought the fantasy, and push it, unquestioningly.

So, where from here, on this issue, for the Democrats?

by Anonymousreply 80June 20, 2022 8:18 AM

Brave Hillary!

by Anonymousreply 81June 20, 2022 8:25 AM

Trans loons will cry about being murdered and threaten to kill themselves until they are the center of attention.

by Anonymousreply 82June 20, 2022 8:29 AM

Chelsea is nuts on the subject, it’s really weird. / Chelsea’s constant ass-kissing to Charles Clymer is especially revolting.

r70 Chelsea is not weird at all but *just like* too many of her kind: Stanford/Ivy/other elite or good enough college grads + Gen Z and Millennials + vocal feminist (yes TRA feminist like Emma Watson) + vocal LGBTQIA+ allies and often queer themselves + woke (mostly) white liberals (including some token BIPOC whose talking points exactly parrot woke white narratives) + upper middle or privileged middle class.

I know too many of this insufferable breed. Laughably, like I said, they're loud feminists and often vocal Hilary supporters (or formerly). But after Trump/#MeToo era, Hilary probably became 'not good enough' for many of them, in this age where everything is problematic by this lynch mob.

by Anonymousreply 83June 20, 2022 8:33 AM

[quote] So you're saying Hillary is stealing ideas from Bernie?

No, they’re not Bernie’s ideas.

by Anonymousreply 84June 20, 2022 8:44 AM

Yaassss Kween!

by Anonymousreply 85June 20, 2022 8:44 AM

What trannys don’t understand is that they will never EVER get what they want. It’s impossible. You can’t change every language known to man, you can make people deny reality, you can’t overtake women’s spaces. When the years of barbaric medical intervention of children come out, trannys will be incarcerated and/or locked in mental facilities where they belong.

by Anonymousreply 86June 20, 2022 8:46 AM

Who isn't a TERF these days.

by Anonymousreply 87June 20, 2022 8:48 AM

The narcissistic injury we’re about to see from the trannys will be immense.

by Anonymousreply 88June 20, 2022 8:56 AM

r88 like gays and lesbians in the 90s.

by Anonymousreply 89June 20, 2022 8:57 AM

She didn't say it. The interviewer said it.

Clinton went on to talk about needing to make sure we have a democracy first, before working on specific issues. She didn't mention trans as one of those specific issues.

by Anonymousreply 90June 20, 2022 8:59 AM

[quote]Six years too late, ya old Lesbo.

"I'm a big fat frau who calls people lesbo as an insult on a gay board, and then WW my own post."

by Anonymousreply 91June 20, 2022 9:00 AM

What a farce these comments are.

You eldergay cows were put out to pasture eons ago because you stopped being valuable to society.

Sorry you thought you'd always have a place at the table, but when you failed to adapt, you gave up relevancy.

Give it up and go gracefully. It'll be less embarrassing that way.

by Anonymousreply 92June 20, 2022 9:03 AM

Yes, R90, but the anti-trans will respond to the click-bait, because, they're sensible, or something like that.

by Anonymousreply 93June 20, 2022 9:03 AM

I see the Dead or Alive Troll is alive and well at R74.

Bless.

by Anonymousreply 94June 20, 2022 9:08 AM

R86, then gulags for everyone!

by Anonymousreply 95June 20, 2022 9:19 AM

HRC learned this lesson back in ‘92 when her husband’s poll numbers plummeted after he promised to end the ban on gays and lesbians in the military. At the time this was an incredibly unpopular decision which led to the Republicans regaining control of the House for the first time in 40 years. This is why the president had to backpedal by signing DADT and, later on, DOMA, to gain back the support he lost.

The Clintons never hated gay people, nor do they hate the trans. The actual threat is a Republican win, so dropping trans issues from the Democratic platform is probably the best thing to be done for the T community, considering how negative public opinion of them currently is.

by Anonymousreply 96June 20, 2022 9:41 AM

1/3 - Washington Post

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 97June 20, 2022 12:08 PM

2/3 The BBC

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 98June 20, 2022 12:09 PM

3/3 - NPR

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 99June 20, 2022 12:09 PM

^^Three reports from left-leaning sites on how your Glorious Qualified Queen blamed Russia for her loss, thus paving the way for The Big Lie

by Anonymousreply 100June 20, 2022 12:10 PM

Are these from the person who wrote this?

[quote]Let me lay it out: Hillary cast doubt on the integrity of American elections and she and her minions claimed--with zero evidence--that Russians had somehow hacked our voting machines and changed the totals in key precincts.

Because nowhere in those does she say Russia hacked our voting machines. Yes, she tends to throw blame around for her loss, but she NEVER says Trump was not a legitimate president, and that the voting machines were hacked.

by Anonymousreply 101June 20, 2022 12:39 PM

As usual, she’s right.

by Anonymousreply 102June 20, 2022 12:42 PM

I mentioned this observation in passing on another thread, upon how the Democratic Party continues to “cannabilize” and “self-sabotage” itself. It is truly remarkable. And Hillary is finally bringing this crucial point home to us. NDP seems more intent on quenching the extreme liberal wing/AOCs to the extent that she cannot begin to compromise, nor bring any new ideas to our party that might invigorate us. In this respect, I view her behavior as simply trying to retain power (similar to all old fossils that really need to retire) instead of bringing their popular ideas into our platform. This is, in my mind, a form of cannibalism where the older eats their own young to stay in power.

It also demonstrates a form of self-sabotage - that these elder statesman (on both sides of the aisle) politicians whom work to sustain life-long grudge matches at the expense of the well-being of their constituents - and their refusal to use common sense to save our democracy.

This corrosive element within theDemocratic Party, that has chosen to nail itself to the cross of Identity Politics that will cost us to lose it all - our elections, our democracy our nation and finally, civilization itself. This is too much insanity to allow and the result is I’m now an Independent who will vote for ANY candidate that can save our democracy and uphold law and order and who is willing to amend our Constitution to reflect our modern reality.

I agree 100% in what HRC is stating in this article and I have voted for her in 2008 and 2012….and will do so again if given the opportunity. Let’s have common sense prevail!

by Anonymousreply 103June 20, 2022 12:49 PM

If you want to lose an election R56, putting Pete Buttgig on the ticket is a sure fire way to do that.

by Anonymousreply 104June 20, 2022 12:50 PM

r104 Because you have an insight into a parallel dimension where they have done just that and you're reporting back to us?

People (here and elsewhere) said all was lost when Biden won the primary. Just shut the fuck up with these predictions already that are all based on your gut and nothing else. Truth is, no one knows anything until it actually happens.

by Anonymousreply 105June 20, 2022 12:54 PM

Buttigieg/Beto 2024.

by Anonymousreply 106June 20, 2022 12:55 PM

I agree with the Washington Post/HRC details.

R103

by Anonymousreply 107June 20, 2022 1:13 PM

[...]

by Anonymousreply 108June 20, 2022 1:16 PM

[...]

by Anonymousreply 109June 20, 2022 1:16 PM

Her supporters really need an expanded sequel to that book, R98. While very good, it felt incomplete.

by Anonymousreply 110June 20, 2022 1:18 PM

People here keep acting as though Hillary lost. She got almost 3 million more votes than Trump, which, in any other country than ours, would have won her the election.

by Anonymousreply 111June 20, 2022 1:23 PM

We do know that Ghouliani was giddy that something big was going to down just days before the 2016 Presidential election and, indeed, that punchable face FBI clown Comey, came out stating their was new evidence that has been received that justified the re-opening of her E-MAIL investigations. Do we ALL have collective ADHD!?

This is why Hills lost the Presidency two/three days later! And this happened despite the agreement that the press should not PUBLISH such damning refutable “news” just prior to any election! And they did anyway! Plus, Comey’s announcement was made on behalf of Ghouliani’s corrupt/white supremacist/GOP New York FBI field office that he himself guided…. Please, can we be more stupid? “Former FBI agent” - Rudy Giuliani (2016). Hmmm…

A refresher video posted here….

(there’s an actual tv interview that he says he has explosive information about HRC. I’ll find it. Anyway, this is why HRC lost her 2016 Presidential bid).

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 112June 20, 2022 1:31 PM

This is how we ended up with fucking Trump in 2016. And look at where Ghouliani’s crooked ass is now? Fully revealed for the criminal he is! This is where life in America as we knew went down the shitter and were living in a clusterfuck world!

Wake up America!

by Anonymousreply 113June 20, 2022 1:35 PM

[quote]People here keep acting as though Hillary lost. She got almost 3 million more votes than Trump, which, in any other country than ours, would have won her the election.

It doesn't matter. That's not how we elect presidents in this country.

by Anonymousreply 114June 20, 2022 1:40 PM

R105 = deranged Buttgig fan.

by Anonymousreply 115June 20, 2022 1:41 PM

Here’s how Ghouliani massaged us and diverted our attention to a total distraction and how FUX/Lou Dobbs and Republican-still Joe Scarborough fucked us over back then.

(We already know what a now-proven and crazy POS Ghouliani is. Still searching for his giddy at what he knows is going to come ont interview. Getting closer…).

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 116June 20, 2022 1:50 PM

[quote]Only someone with no political future would have the courage to speak the truth like this.

Oh honey, we shout it from the rooftops.

by Anonymousreply 117June 20, 2022 1:56 PM

It was the interviewer who said it. Clinton didn't say anything about trans. Nothing.

by Anonymousreply 118June 20, 2022 1:57 PM

R117 touché!

by Anonymousreply 119June 20, 2022 2:07 PM

Meant ^^^We already know what a now-proven CRIMINAL and crazy POS Ghouliani is^^^^

by Anonymousreply 120June 20, 2022 2:15 PM

r66, they already do that. As mentioned above, "BIPOC" lumps a bunch of racial/ethnic minorities together who have little in common. Then there is the Latinx thing -- not just the ridiculous term, but the fact that they're lumping together people from a HUGE swatch of nations and cultures that often only have a common language and similar -- but not the same -- histories: the Mexican-Americans in Texas are VERY different from the Cuban-Americans in Florida.

The Democrats desperately need to get away from identity politics; it's alienating a lot people, including people within those "identity" groups.

by Anonymousreply 121June 20, 2022 2:34 PM

Amen, brother.

by Anonymousreply 122June 20, 2022 2:39 PM

Buttigieg is not ready yet. Whoever suggests he should run in 2024 is thinking with his dick head instead of his big head.

by Anonymousreply 123June 20, 2022 2:45 PM

[quote]It doesn't matter. That's not how we elect presidents in this country.

Thanks, I didn't realize that.

by Anonymousreply 124June 20, 2022 2:46 PM

[quote]Then there is the Latinx thing -- not just the ridiculous term, but the fact that they're lumping together people from a HUGE swatch of nations and cultures that often only have a common language and similar -- but not the same -- histories: the Mexican-Americans in Texas are VERY different from the Cuban-Americans in Florida

It would be akin to a bunch of Americans, Canadians, Brits, and Aussies immigrating to, say, Mexico and all being considered the same just because they all speak English..

by Anonymousreply 125June 20, 2022 2:47 PM

[quote]Only someone with no political future would have the courage to speak the truth like this. Oh honey, we shout it from the rooftops.—Repub politicians

That's the most irritating part of this, that Republicans are more level headed on this issue than Democrats.

by Anonymousreply 126June 20, 2022 2:48 PM

[quote]Thanks, I didn't realize that.

Nothing wrong with a little civics refresher. Check your local community college for courses.

by Anonymousreply 127June 20, 2022 2:54 PM

I was being ironic, you tool. In my post I said that in any other country Hillary would have won, since she got the most votes. Which is true. I'm aware of the Electoral College.

by Anonymousreply 128June 20, 2022 3:05 PM

[quote]I was being ironic, you tool.

🤣😂😉😁

by Anonymousreply 129June 20, 2022 3:08 PM

[quote] And THAT was the problem, as it always is with Democrats. Instead of concise sound bites, we get this rambling, verbose messaging on every topic under the sun.

Yeah how dare an intelligent, experienced politician have, ya know, policies?

by Anonymousreply 130June 20, 2022 3:28 PM

Once I hear someone trotting out "BIPOC" and "Latinx" I pretty much get my coat and start my goodbyes.

by Anonymousreply 131June 20, 2022 3:34 PM

Identity politics. There ya go! Well, I guess you rather have Pukes who will not stop short of genocide over all you -Latino,Latina, Cuban, Dominican, etc.- and get rid of your kind in whites-only America.

Jesus and Mary!

by Anonymousreply 132June 20, 2022 3:44 PM

Liberals can be very strange sometimes. They are right to take on issues like abortion rights, which is a serious issue and effects basically half of the population. But they also have this weird tendency to become hyper-obsessed with stupid issues that don’t really matter and affect a tiny, tiny fraction of the population. Transgender people make up a tiny percentage of the population, especially considering that most of the people who are coming out as trans aren’t really trans and are doing it for woke/popularity points. Allowing transgender women to compete in women’s sports should not be a top priority for Americans.

by Anonymousreply 133June 20, 2022 4:26 PM

It effects athletes, who happen to also be female, so it does does indeed effect half of the population.

by Anonymousreply 134June 20, 2022 5:08 PM

Are you suggesting that women allow allow just only ONE dick-swinger in Lia to slip in through the cracks?(Literally and figuratively speaking). That just one is okay? You’ve got to be pulling your one-eyed leg here.

P.s. women can multi-task, you know. In fact, our brains are biologically more suited for it.

GFYS!

by Anonymousreply 135June 20, 2022 5:14 PM

But what about BENGHAZI?!??

by Anonymousreply 136June 20, 2022 5:20 PM

[quote]Identity politics. There ya go! Well, I guess you rather have Pukes who will not stop short of genocide over all you -Latino,Latina, Cuban, Dominican, etc.- and get rid of your kind in whites-only America. Jesus and Mary!

Take out the Jesus, because it's just plain MARY! for you, Chicken Little.

by Anonymousreply 137June 20, 2022 5:20 PM

r132 yes, how dare you not support democrats in totality. if you're not with us, then you'll be facing threats from ahem, republicans... c

(looks at "progressive" reaction to news on latino voters resulting in libs embracing racism and chanting build the wall)

by Anonymousreply 138June 20, 2022 5:42 PM

Transgender and nonbinary people are the bowel movements of the gay community. We need to flush them. Now!

by Anonymousreply 139June 20, 2022 5:47 PM

This fucking bitch. Now I'm glad that I dethroned her as Datalounge's Queen! She's Old and Busted. I'm New Hotness.

And R57 / R100 is right - along with her miserable mincing eldergays (who are all untransitioned women anyway), she laid the groundwork - after unjustly stealing the nomination from the Bern-man where she knew she was outmatched and outclassed - for the 1/6 insurrection where I was NEARLY RAPED AND MURDERED! Bitch!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 140June 20, 2022 6:43 PM

R140 There are no trans kids! The whole thing is made up.

by Anonymousreply 141June 20, 2022 7:00 PM

Hillz is a gay icon! WE love her!

by Anonymousreply 142June 20, 2022 7:05 PM

If the T community would simply vote for a DEM in any govt seat, they will have more rights and equality than they’ll have under anyone else. I just don’t see why voting for a democratic candidate will harm them. Both the Progressive Dem and Institutionalist Dems will support them.

I don’t understand why all the Dem infighting is for.

by Anonymousreply 143June 20, 2022 7:11 PM

People said the same thing about gay marriage. There was a time when like 70% of people were against it.....now 70% of people are for it

It's Republicans who are obsessed with trans people, they're the ones banning trans athletes in states with one or zero trans athletes

by Anonymousreply 144June 20, 2022 7:14 PM

Gay marriage didn't include destroying kids' health. Gay marriage didn't interfere with anyone else's life.

by Anonymousreply 145June 20, 2022 7:16 PM

This bitch is ALWAYS right, as in every fucking time. She truly is the gratest President America never had.

by Anonymousreply 146June 20, 2022 7:17 PM

except for all those times she said she will be 1st fem prez r146

by Anonymousreply 147June 20, 2022 7:28 PM

She's amazing!

by Anonymousreply 148June 20, 2022 7:44 PM

It’s all just part of the human condition. Humans need a common enemy to thrive. It’s why the United States and the Soviet Union hated each other. It’s why Israelis and Palestinians hate each other. It’s why gays and trannies hate each other. Why Republicans and Democrats hate each other. And if people don’t have any real beef, they invent something. Like Janet Jackson fans and Madonna fans hating each other. Or Apple and PC fans hating each other.

by Anonymousreply 149June 20, 2022 7:52 PM

R149 Good point… just take a look at the politicians of countries that have successfully erased LGBT people. They’ve always found a new common enemy within their own population to rally against, no matter how homogeneous they are.

by Anonymousreply 150June 20, 2022 8:10 PM

[quote] This is how we ended up with fucking Trump in 2016

No. 𝑇𝐻𝐼𝑆 is how we ended up with fucking Trump in 2016. She Who Must Be Obeyed gave her orders to the media to ensure Trump would win the nomination and all bowed down and sat about their assignment. Because she just knew Trump would be so easy to beat and she would make history with her electoral landslide.

Wellesley and Yale produce such smart ladies.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 151June 20, 2022 8:23 PM

LOL @ R140. What a fool that idiot AOC is.

by Anonymousreply 152June 20, 2022 8:28 PM

Hillary's dumb style of politics in 2016 (not to mention her arrogance) ushered in the MAGA age that Uncle Sam still can't shake off.

This dumbest candidate in the entire history of US politics couldn't derail her GOP pick for the fall 2016 election.

No coat tails with the US Senate or the US House either for 2016. The GOP came close to a US Constit. Convention all because of her "unique" mental abilities.

Dick Cheney & his family are more pro LGBT than the Clintons ever were & her comments above prove this point yet again.

Her inability to understand 2016 politics will be felt by Americans with the US Supreme Court for decades to come.

by Anonymousreply 153June 20, 2022 8:29 PM

I guess she was ultimately wrong to assume Americans weren’t all that stupid. The depth and breadth of American red neck/white trash etc. stupidity was far too underestimated. I presume these hillbillies resent that she miscalculated their sheer number. Again, she hit it on the nail and she messed up by uttering the most on-the-nose description of them: DEPLORABLES.

No other noun could describe them more aptly and she underestimated their sheer numbers (30%) that will always be a force in politics and culture. I believe she regretted it and stated herself that she shouldn’t have described them that way because saying it for what it truly is backfired on her. But she was correct in her analysis.

by Anonymousreply 154June 21, 2022 9:43 AM

R154 'deplorable' is in the eye of the beholder.

by Anonymousreply 155June 21, 2022 9:46 AM

R153.

GFYS!

Sometimes calling out trash can offend said trash. This does not negate that they are, in fact, white trash.

Said trash has revealed their true trashiest with the far right trash GOP platform that even the MAJORITY of Texans do not agree with. Go ahead and try to secede. You’ll be gone before you know it, you dummy.

by Anonymousreply 156June 21, 2022 11:17 AM

Here’s how deranged the redneck/Deplorable/hillibilly/white trash has become.

Texas GOP platform:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 157June 21, 2022 11:31 AM

I think R153 is actually a sad, little BernBro. You can tell by the Bitch sign-off. They're just like white trash deporables in many respects but they usually have more teeth.

by Anonymousreply 158June 21, 2022 12:12 PM

Bern Bros are a nuisance, but they won’t go away. My best bro is an ardent fan TYT (Young Turks) and they exist only to be spoilers.

by Anonymousreply 159June 21, 2022 12:27 PM

Any not full supporting mention of the T make you a TERF apparently, at this point is a synonym of any person with critical thinking.

This woman was ( and still is) more qualified to be president than anyone in the US, yet Trump was elected and the deplorable demonized her, just unbelievable.

by Anonymousreply 160June 21, 2022 12:38 PM

Hillary didn't even say anything about trans; the interviewer did. All Hillary did was agree that Democrats hamstring themselves by focusing on niche issues.

by Anonymousreply 161June 21, 2022 1:37 PM

There was a prevailing attitude of disdain for Hillary at the time. No one fully knows where or how this sentiment originated, but even I (Hillary supporter) could sense it. There was was a raw nerve of hatred for her stemming from a place no one could quite pinpoint. But this disdain was palpable from the likes of Conservative radio and Rush Limbaugh and all conservative media - but especially am conservative radio.

Many angry white males living in their parents basements were strongly attuned to the likes of Rush Limbaugh and Dennis Preager who spewed hatred towards Hillary and liberals. It was Rush Limbaugh that coined the term ‘Feminazis’ that was the first manifestation of hatred to independent womens voices, after all. Their right-wing voices were already present in 1994 following the OJ Simpson/Nicole Brown murders verdict where they gained a lot of listeners. It all gave impetus to the white vs, minority, law & order/pro- police vs. pro black population.

Yes, Rodney King and the LA Riots followed by the OJ Simpson trial proved to be fertile ground for today’s race wars, which we all know started from the Civil Rights movement. But, my point remains that it was always there whether it raised to the surface from Rush Limbaugh on AM radio or currently, Donald Trump. It is a hatred that is always there for some blowhard to tap into.

by Anonymousreply 162June 21, 2022 1:53 PM

[quote] There was a prevailing attitude of disdain for Hillary at the time. No one fully knows where or how this sentiment originated,

It started when Hillary allowed Bill to treat her like a toilet to shit on when it behooved him.

It ended (for Hillary) through her arrogant erroneous assumptions about the voter.

by Anonymousreply 163June 21, 2022 1:59 PM

[quote]This woman was ( and still is) more qualified to be president than anyone in the US

This statement is often repeated, but really what makes her “more qualified than anyone”? I mean, she’s not unqualified, but why more than anyone else?

by Anonymousreply 164June 21, 2022 2:02 PM

The ~30% of the CONservative Republicans that, never failing, always poll the most extreme right-wing lunatic fringe that will always, ALWAYS, represent the approx~30% of Cons that will vote for the most extreme Wingnuts on the planet!

Mark that number that percentage that continually vote for the most absurd far, far, far RIGHT agenda. They can never go more extreme right. It will always poll, in any poll, approx ~30% will vote in favor of any far right agenda.

by Anonymousreply 165June 21, 2022 2:02 PM

[quote] It is a hatred that is always there for some blowhard to tap into.

Because America was, is and always will be a racist, bigoted, angry, violent country. All minorities are subject to discriminatioin and hatred. And there will always be a "blowhard" to tap into it. Because that is part and parcel of the human condition of hate.

by Anonymousreply 166June 21, 2022 2:03 PM

I agree about Hillary’s needless clutching to philanderer Bill.

And this was a song that became popular after Monica Lewinsky….

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 167June 21, 2022 2:06 PM

[quote] Mark that number that percentage that continually vote for the most absurd far, far, far RIGHT agenda.

And this is the "centrist", "liberal" agenda?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 168June 21, 2022 2:08 PM

More "centrist", "liberal" agenda?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 169June 21, 2022 2:10 PM

Hillary was dickmatized by that stud Bill!

Wha…? I thought she was a closet case. Hmmm….

Dunno…

by Anonymousreply 170June 21, 2022 2:14 PM

R166 sounds like you're moments from killing yourself.

by Anonymousreply 171June 21, 2022 2:16 PM

R168./r169. We are talking about Hiils/Clinton NOT Biden, mmkay?

by Anonymousreply 172June 21, 2022 2:17 PM

R163 forgot the part about "also because she is a woman and had an undeserved 30 year misogynistic right wing media campaign turning her into a demoness, the same way the right wing attacks all Democratic women".

by Anonymousreply 173June 21, 2022 2:18 PM

R172 Go back and actually READ R168, which was about political agenda.

More "centrist" agenda?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 174June 21, 2022 2:21 PM

I'm an eldergay. Always was a bit of a bitchy misogynist. Now, in old age, I've learned I'm a TERF. The mind boggles.

by Anonymousreply 175June 21, 2022 2:30 PM

Hillary and Bill have been sucking off the public teet since they were in college. They became multi-millionaires by lying and cheating and stealing from the public - in other words, they are just like every other politician.

She and the others are completely out of touch with what regular folks are going through and only give lip service to solving the problems that matter to us.

Once someone gets into a position of power it becomes a game of "us" [the politicians] against "them" [the regular folks]. They see everyone else getting rich on the graft and can't wait to get in on it.

Hillary is just an uninformed product looking for her next under the table deal and to hell with the voters.

by Anonymousreply 176June 21, 2022 2:37 PM

^ lunatic

by Anonymousreply 177June 21, 2022 2:39 PM

thanks, Hillary, nice to be noticed.

by Anonymousreply 178June 21, 2022 2:40 PM

Like Hillary would pay attention to you, you nothing.

No, you get a random internet troll.

by Anonymousreply 179June 21, 2022 2:43 PM

R176. And this differs HOW from Trump aka. Fuckmost grifter?

by Anonymousreply 180June 21, 2022 2:55 PM

[quote]They became multi-millionaires by lying and cheating and stealing from the public - in other words, they are just like every other politician.

It is interesting that she made a point of saying how she was “dead broke” when they left the White House, but now she’s a billionaire.

by Anonymousreply 181June 21, 2022 3:27 PM

—-Crickets—-^^^

Zzzzzzzzzz…..

by Anonymousreply 182June 21, 2022 3:48 PM

[quote] but really what makes her “more qualified than anyone”? I mean, she’s not unqualified, but why more than anyone else?

Because it was ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑡𝑢𝑟𝑛 𝑔𝑜𝑑𝑑𝑎𝑚𝑛𝑖𝑡. Ever notice her slogan was "I'm With Hillary". And never "Hillary is With You".

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 183June 21, 2022 6:30 PM

R182. That zzzzz just serves to underline my point, you fucktard. There is no answer to that question, you dumb cumquat. Dumpfuck is irrefutably worst than Hillary. Such a stupid shit….

by Anonymousreply 184June 21, 2022 7:45 PM

How sexy!

by Anonymousreply 185June 22, 2022 12:18 AM

That's funny R91. I'm not a fat frau, and I have no idea HOW to W&W my own post.

But nice try.

by Anonymousreply 186June 22, 2022 6:47 AM

Trump was not a legitimate president. He called on and worked with a foreign enemy to win.

by Anonymousreply 187June 22, 2022 7:23 AM

can this unlikable cunt shut the fuck up already

by Anonymousreply 188June 22, 2022 7:27 AM

R106

Fuck No I will vote for Beto but I'm not voting for that ugly rodent.

by Anonymousreply 189June 22, 2022 7:35 AM

R186. Well, I’m sorry to have given your jello brain more credit than it deserves, troll.

by Anonymousreply 190June 22, 2022 7:36 AM

Literally no one likes Bootyjuice except for elder white gays and some white liberal women.

Y'all need to stop deluding yourselves.

I wish Hillary had won, but she didn't, and at this point she just needs to go away. For good.

by Anonymousreply 191June 22, 2022 7:36 AM

Oh god, it's a "y'all" and "white women" troll.

R191 she's perfectly entitled to answer questions when asked. She doesn't need to "go away", she is just living her life. She isn't going to cease existing just because you want her to. She's not going to be running for any future office despite the trolls who pretend she will, and she has decades of experience in politics so what she has to say is relevant.

How about instead, YOU go away, back to Black Twitter, where you can y'all and offer your useless bon bots in a setting more fitting for your sensibilities.

by Anonymousreply 192June 22, 2022 12:18 PM

Wha…..? I thought ‘y’all’ was a southern white slang? What the hell do I know as a slanty, anyway?

by Anonymousreply 193June 22, 2022 12:25 PM

R193 it is:

1) southern slang

2) used on Black Twitter constantly

3) used on Gay Twitter constantly by gays who love Black Woman Twitter

You can clearly tell which camp r191 belongs to from r191's other commentary and word choice.

by Anonymousreply 194June 22, 2022 12:40 PM

Thanks.

by Anonymousreply 195June 22, 2022 1:16 PM

by Anonymousreply 196June 24, 2022 11:48 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!