Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Prince William's favorite is obviously George

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 48June 23, 2022 1:29 PM

Usually the British monarch's favorite child is not the heir apparent or presumptive by the time the child is an adolescent.

Elizabeth II's favorite: not Charles

George V's favorite: not Edward VIII

Victoria's favorite: not Edward VII

George III's favorite: not George IV

by Anonymousreply 1June 19, 2022 9:12 AM

Wow, the Palace P.R. propaganda machine is in full effect on Datalounge.

I'm noticed that the British tabloid rags are cumming over Angry William, Katorexia, and their brood.

Klan Grannies, rejoice!

by Anonymousreply 2June 19, 2022 9:57 AM

Americans don't read those British rags any way, so no one cares.

We only care about Meghan and Harry.

by Anonymousreply 3June 19, 2022 9:58 AM

They highlighted Charlotte's hair.

by Anonymousreply 4June 19, 2022 10:12 AM

It is usually mothers who favor first born male child. Fathers have more range, some prefer younger boy and some even prefer daughters.

by Anonymousreply 5June 19, 2022 11:30 AM

What are they all always laughing about?

by Anonymousreply 6June 19, 2022 11:36 AM

My prediction for the future is George will be the boring heir while Louis is the exiting, loveable and funny prince everyone adores.

by Anonymousreply 7June 19, 2022 11:48 AM

^ Everybody loves the bad boy 🙂

by Anonymousreply 8June 19, 2022 12:09 PM

Yea, Louis has already started to be a charming bad boy.

by Anonymousreply 9June 19, 2022 12:11 PM

^ Until he becomes the next Andrew 😬

by Anonymousreply 10June 19, 2022 12:12 PM

They are obviously happy, and r2 is obviously bitter…

by Anonymousreply 11June 19, 2022 12:23 PM

Charlotte is such a natural. William looks shy. I hope he works out as monarch and I'm guessing Charlotte will an assist. This seems like a pretty healthy family.

by Anonymousreply 12June 19, 2022 12:46 PM

^ I meant George, not William.

by Anonymousreply 13June 19, 2022 12:46 PM

R10. I doubt William will allow Louis to be coddled and protected against bad behavior. QEII helped create the monster that is Andrew. No way will Will and Kate allow their kids to become louche degenerates.

by Anonymousreply 14June 19, 2022 1:16 PM

Great Father's Day pic.

by Anonymousreply 15June 19, 2022 1:30 PM

The gay one?

by Anonymousreply 16June 19, 2022 1:46 PM

^ This one

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17June 19, 2022 1:52 PM

Oh yes, the future Queen.

by Anonymousreply 18June 19, 2022 2:20 PM

People, it is just a little boy. You can not notice by his mannerism if he is gay yet.

by Anonymousreply 19June 19, 2022 2:39 PM

R7, you mean like the the boring ass William and much more exciting Harry?

by Anonymousreply 20June 19, 2022 2:41 PM

R19 but you’d know if he was Trans.

by Anonymousreply 21June 19, 2022 2:41 PM

Harry is not exciting anymore. He ceased to be bad boy long time ago and is now a whiny woke bore.

by Anonymousreply 22June 19, 2022 2:54 PM

R21 Completely agree with you. I hope that the Mengeles chemicaly castrating children and giving them hormones will have their own Nuremberg trial in few years.

by Anonymousreply 23June 19, 2022 2:56 PM

Those kids are fugs.

by Anonymousreply 24June 19, 2022 3:03 PM

Queen Elizabeth is obviously a shitty Mother.

by Anonymousreply 25June 19, 2022 3:05 PM

Remember when Harry wore a nazi outfit? Oh, the good old days.

by Anonymousreply 26June 19, 2022 3:08 PM

William looks like a hot daddy in that photo.

by Anonymousreply 27June 19, 2022 3:10 PM

Jesus fucking christ! Warn a person. I don't need to see massive horse teeth this early on a Sunday morning.

by Anonymousreply 28June 19, 2022 3:15 PM

William’s children are growing up in a stable family unit. I feel so sorry for Archie & Lili. Those kids won’t have a chance.

by Anonymousreply 29June 19, 2022 3:15 PM

For now.

by Anonymousreply 30June 19, 2022 3:19 PM

More like stables family unit, r29

by Anonymousreply 31June 19, 2022 3:28 PM

I don’t know that George is a daddy’s boy now, but I suspect he might be in about 15 years.

by Anonymousreply 32June 19, 2022 3:52 PM

Why is she wearing a dress out in the desert?

by Anonymousreply 33June 19, 2022 3:57 PM

[quote] I'm noticed

Please learn English, Meghan fancunt @ R2.

by Anonymousreply 34June 21, 2022 12:05 PM

[quote] They highlighted Charlotte's hair

MARY!

by Anonymousreply 35June 21, 2022 12:57 PM

The queen was busy queening. Prince Philip was in charge of the family. Andrew was his kind of manly man as opposed to wet Charles.

by Anonymousreply 36June 21, 2022 1:06 PM

He will turn on George once he figures out that he's a Nancy Boy! He's probably already playing around in Kate's closet!

by Anonymousreply 37June 21, 2022 2:12 PM

[quote] What are they all always laughing about?

Catherine is just out of camera range, announcing to the rest of them how Meghan and Harry are going to get zero money after the Queen dies.

by Anonymousreply 38June 21, 2022 2:14 PM

George will be the first openly gay king and truly modernize the monarchy.

by Anonymousreply 39June 21, 2022 2:15 PM

[quote]What are they all always laughing about?

They were laughing at where uncle Harry was seated.

by Anonymousreply 40June 21, 2022 2:17 PM

Kate is always smiling like that. She looks really phony when he has that manic smile on every time. I think the UK public is in for a dull monarchy for decades to come, if it lasts that long.

by Anonymousreply 41June 21, 2022 2:21 PM

r41 Won't be dull when George comes out!

by Anonymousreply 42June 21, 2022 2:23 PM

[quote] I think the UK public is in for a dull monarchy for decades to come, if it lasts that long.

That's actually great news for the BRF. The British people are happiest with them when the BRF are considered dull and uninteresting and stable.

You have to remember: their purpose is absolutely NOT to create drama so as to entertain you as an American. It's very self-centered of you to think so.

by Anonymousreply 43June 21, 2022 2:24 PM

R41 - Ah, the Dull Monarchy trolls and Kate's phony smile trolls and . . . . if ever it last that long trolls.

Can't you think of anything else?

How odd: that dull Queen, dull Prince, and dull Duchess of Cambridge rank 1, 2, and 3 in the royal popularity polls.

Dull, baby, is survival.

Entertainers are supposed to be fun; vaudeville acts are supposed to be fun; the Kardashians are supposed to be fun.

Monarchies - the ones that last that is, are careful, stable, dignified, and dull.

The monarchy will outlast you, sweetie.

by Anonymousreply 44June 21, 2022 2:24 PM

Better than that autistic monster second son he has .

by Anonymousreply 45June 21, 2022 2:25 PM

^You know, it's odd, the cabal that hated Mary Donaldson's guts from the moment Crown Prince Frederik married her also spread "autism" rumours about their eldest son, Prince Christian.

Of course, the boy is sixteen now and it's perfectly obvious he isn't autistic.

But someone on one of Meghan's psycho fans put up a tweet not long ago that said, and I quote: "Louis is autistic. Spread the word."

Anyone who knows anything about autistic children would see, of course, that Louis is nothing of the kind. The tragic insult to actual autistic children and their suffering and their family's suffering is, of course, of absolutely no interest to you or anyone else in Meghan's Legions, is it, dear?

Do stick around. We look forward to watching Louis grow up into the heartbreaker he is clearly destined to be and you end up, for the1001st time, with egg all over your vicious lying face. You wouldn't be that poster, would you, dear?

by Anonymousreply 46June 22, 2022 4:14 PM

There were a load of them saying Louis had Down's when his first birthday pictures were released. Strange people.

by Anonymousreply 47June 23, 2022 12:46 AM

R47 "Strange" is an understatement.

They belong in the same club insisting that Prince Christian was autistic and was born with jaundice because Mary kept her figure trim in pregnancy (50% of babies are born with easily treatable jaundice, but, hey when did logic enter into it?), Benedict Cumberbatch's kids are rentals or illegal adoptees and his wife has a criminal past in people trafficking, the Sussex kids were born via surrogacy (which is ludicrous, involving as it would a massive collusion amongst the Portland Hospital and the monarchy and, in Archie's case, also the Archbishop of Canterbury), and, of course, the KGT's periodic attempts to assure us all that a police net is closing in on everyone who doesn't like Meghan Markle, etc., etc., ad nauseam, ad infinitum.

The

by Anonymousreply 48June 23, 2022 1:29 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!