Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

"Imagine if more black gay men had fathers like Judge Mathis."

Never watched his show, but he's a really good man.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16February 18, 2023 6:12 AM

Imagine if more white gay men had mothers like Judge Judy.

by Anonymousreply 1June 18, 2022 4:17 PM

The most homophobic demographic community would benefit from that, OP

by Anonymousreply 2June 18, 2022 4:21 PM

I've been seeing the ads for his show and thought his son was handsome, now finding out he's gay. Awesome family

by Anonymousreply 3June 18, 2022 4:54 PM

[quote] The most homophobic demographic community would benefit from that, OP

The "most homophobic demographic community" supports anti gay public policy by voting Republican. Which = 80% of white men.

[quote] "Imagine if more black gay men had fathers like Judge Mathis." Never watched his show, but he's a really good man.

Imagine if moronic white supremacists trolls stop trolling the internet.

by Anonymousreply 4June 18, 2022 7:54 PM

R4, I'm not a troll and I was quoting the twitter of the (black) man who posted the clip. That's why I used quotation marks.

by Anonymousreply 5June 18, 2022 11:36 PM

Greg Mathis

Dwyane Wade

Kirk Franklin

Herschel Walker

Magic Johnson

Isiah Thomas

Dads of gay sons 🌈

by Anonymousreply 6June 25, 2022 2:30 PM

I’m black

by Anonymousreply 7June 25, 2022 2:33 PM

Greg Jr. and his fiance are HOT

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8October 30, 2022 2:55 PM

R4 I can never wrap my head around black Americans being the most homophobic while the majority white Conservative party is the default enemy of gay people.

To put it simply, homophobic black people will still typically vote Democrat.

There was a study on black / white homophobia I read in from the 90s that the difference between white and black homophobia in the US is both carry prejudices but only one group discriminates. If a white man doesn’t like a gay man, he won’t hire them. If a black man doesn’t like a gay man, he would be less likely to deny the gay man a job.

by Anonymousreply 9October 30, 2022 3:06 PM

Judge Mathis is a good man. That was a great clip OP. Wish more black celebs were as pro-gay as him. The first black male celeb I remember being pro-gay was Kanye. Obviously he's a nut now but there was a time when he seemed to have respectable values.

by Anonymousreply 10October 30, 2022 3:20 PM

He's no Herschel Walker.

by Anonymousreply 11October 30, 2022 4:30 PM

Imagine if gay people stopped ignoring/deflecting or discounting/dismissing the extent of homophobia in the black community. See R9 for example.

by Anonymousreply 12October 30, 2022 4:35 PM

Imagine if trolls on gay boards stopped deflecting criticism for the right wing conservatives by blaming homophobia on blacks. See r12 for example.

by Anonymousreply 13October 30, 2022 4:50 PM

Judge Mathis tv show and The People's Court have been cancelled.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14February 18, 2023 5:38 AM

[quote] Imagine if more white gay men had mothers like Judge Judy.—"I'm the boss, applesauce!"

R1 just had me laughing out loud.

by Anonymousreply 15February 18, 2023 5:59 AM

"Imagine if more black gay men had fathers like Judge Mathis."

Imagine if John Lennon hadn't been such a weird homophobe.

Also, imagine if a bear wore a bee costume like the little girl in the Blind Melon "No Rain" video.

Now imagine that bear is actually the little girl from the video all grown up wearing a bear costume.

Now imagine that woman/girl was actually a giant mutant bee in a human costume.

Now imagine that giant mutant bee is actuall a mechanical robot operated by an army of protozoan sized bears yet to be discovered by human science.

This is good weed.

by Anonymousreply 16February 18, 2023 6:12 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!