Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

TV commercials where you wind up focusing on the actors rather than the product.

They hit all the Millenial/Gen Z cliches with this actor. She dances, does yoga, and wears monster feet slippers. The low point is where she doffs the porkpie hat with a winsome smile. All I want to have happen is for her to fall off the scooter into the path of a truck.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17July 3, 2022 6:55 PM

High Point Coffee

by Anonymousreply 1June 18, 2022 1:47 AM

Hwhen you can see a picture developing before yourdeyes, blooming in minutes into a photogdaph as real as life itself, it makes you eager to grab hold of the world...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2June 18, 2022 2:16 AM

The actress in OP’s post is a TikToker.

by Anonymousreply 3June 18, 2022 2:21 AM

The child in the iPad "What's a computer?" ad.

I wanted the neighbor to kick xyr in the cuntbone.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4June 18, 2022 2:24 AM

nearly every bloody commercial from thailand and others with the same form.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5June 18, 2022 2:27 AM

That one is high on my current hate list, OP.

This one, with one of the BTS singers and his "wife", was in heavy rotation a year or so ago, and I could never get over thinking it was a spoof. Reading the copy/description on ispot.tv just makes it make less sense:

[quote]Bodyfriend TV Spot, 'Enrich Your Life' Featuring Rain, Kim Tae-hee -- Impressions -- A-Lister couple Rain and Kim Tae-hee get a video call from her parents, who are excited and grateful for the gift they received: a new massage chair from Bodyfriend. Pleased with their response and taking notice of her husband as he works and entertains guests, Tae-hee decides to send "the gift of health" to another loved one and surprises her husband with a massage chair of their own.

Why would they be gifting one if they themselves did not already have one? And if I were to do a Google search, would I find this thing on a sex chair site?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6June 18, 2022 3:16 AM

I mute the tv when commercials are on. I started that about 20 years ago because of the commercials this horrible car salesman was broadcasting. This guy's in the business for years but now they're named after his kids because he was always being sued.

by Anonymousreply 7June 19, 2022 1:21 AM

That actress is UGLY! I hate the commercial partly because of how hideous she looks.

by Anonymousreply 8June 19, 2022 1:40 AM

The black guy is from Nurse Genie, Inc. They'll find you anywhere!

by Anonymousreply 9June 19, 2022 1:42 AM

is that the pretty ginger girl who acts Uber kooky? CVS?

by Anonymousreply 10June 19, 2022 1:59 AM

Safelite's Pascale was cute before the pandemic but he's probably gained 100 pounds.

by Anonymousreply 11June 23, 2022 12:47 AM

I must admit, OP that I agree with your assessment but still find that woman adorable.

by Anonymousreply 12June 23, 2022 6:02 AM

She makes my skin crawl, R12.

by Anonymousreply 13June 24, 2022 12:48 PM

OP needs streaming

by Anonymousreply 14June 24, 2022 4:40 PM

She’s butt ugly..

R14 live tv is streaming!!

by Anonymousreply 15June 24, 2022 7:41 PM

R14 I have streaming, nobody watches streaming exclusively. A lot of streaming services have commercials.

by Anonymousreply 16June 24, 2022 11:25 PM

That Frankenstein looking guy in the commercial for the covers for your gutters.

by Anonymousreply 17July 3, 2022 6:55 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!