Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Politician Wants To Jail Parents Of Gay Kids

The Trump-endorsed Republican candidate in South Carolina’s 4th Congressional District , Mark Burns, called for the arrest and execution of those who advocate for LGBTQ+ rights

“I want to make sure that those parents are being held accountable,” Burns continued. “We should start putting some of those parents in jail for abusing their child’s minds, and especially in the school system. Any teacher is [sic] teaching that LGBT, transgenderism, flurries [sic], the groomers, any sexual orientation communication in the school system should be immediately terminated but also be held for abusing young children. Our children should not be born to be indoctrinated. That is 1922 Nazi Germany all over again.”

“That’s why when I’m elected, I don’t want to just vote. I want to start holding people accountable for treason to the Constitution. I am going to push to reenact HUAC,” he said, referring to the House Un-American Activities Committee.

HUAC was the 1938 committee created by U.S. Sen. Samuel Dickstein to investigate the danger of Nazi sympathizers and agents infiltrating the country. It was later used during the Cold War to look for communist infiltration. In the Senate, Sen. Joseph McCarthy held similar hearings in what became known as the Army-McCarthy hearings.

“We need to hold people for treason, start having some public hearings, and start executing people who are found guilty for their treasonous acts against the Constitution of the United States of America,” Burns concluded. “Just like they did back in 1776.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 57June 23, 2022 12:34 AM

Already posted about him. Yes, he's a scary freak and of course he's a Trump ally

by Anonymousreply 1June 15, 2022 1:44 AM

And he'll get elected, too. This is the new normal. The religious freaks won't go out without a bang.

by Anonymousreply 2June 15, 2022 1:45 AM

The irony. I'd like to see his internet history.

by Anonymousreply 3June 15, 2022 2:00 AM

He isn't the Trump endorsed candidate in that race. Trump endorsed the incumbent. He is a long time supporter of Trump, though.

by Anonymousreply 4June 15, 2022 2:02 AM

Fat Slob wants to judge ME?....He can't even judge his calorie intake...

by Anonymousreply 5June 15, 2022 2:05 AM

He's crazy. End of story.

by Anonymousreply 6June 15, 2022 2:07 AM

The Army-McCarthy hearings and HUAC were two totally different things. Not even close.

by Anonymousreply 7June 15, 2022 2:07 AM

This is why people need to follow cunts like this. Everywhere he goes it needs to be documented with photos. Cunts like this fat ass always have secrets.

by Anonymousreply 8June 15, 2022 2:11 AM

The USA is so scary.

by Anonymousreply 9June 15, 2022 2:14 AM

What an asshole.

by Anonymousreply 10June 15, 2022 2:16 AM

Lying liar and bootlicker for Trump gets upset when his lies are exposed - FIVE YEARS AGO.

Faked a college degree and his military service. What else is Mark Burns lying about? Doesn't seem like a very holy thing to do from a "Pastor".

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11June 15, 2022 2:34 AM

Whoa, a Trump ally lied? I'm stunned

by Anonymousreply 12June 15, 2022 2:42 AM

Dude was born in 1979? He looks 55

by Anonymousreply 13June 15, 2022 2:44 AM

So far he's losing to a guy with gayface

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14June 15, 2022 2:46 AM

He DEFENDED Roy Moore....And GAYS are the bad guys?.....Nice try, Pastor Fatty....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15June 15, 2022 2:46 AM

He’s probably a pedophile himself. No surprise here.

by Anonymousreply 16June 15, 2022 2:52 AM

At the RNC giving a speech---->>"All Lives Matter"!!!....Well, except gays....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17June 15, 2022 2:58 AM

He looks like the guy who would have given the White Folk directions to the Underground Railroad...

by Anonymousreply 18June 15, 2022 2:59 AM

... and then his Grindr notification went off.

by Anonymousreply 19June 15, 2022 3:00 AM

I’ve heard more and more genocidal rhetoric coming out of the Republican Party lately. It’s becoming normalized. They’ll kill us “undesirables” if they get the chance in the name of Jee-zus.

by Anonymousreply 20June 15, 2022 3:02 AM

R14 He is the incumbent who took over for Trey Gowdy. Based off of those two, I think being possibly gay doesn't hurt your chances in that district. It might explain why the pastor isn't as popular as he thinks he is.

by Anonymousreply 21June 15, 2022 3:15 AM

*raises hand*

My swim instructor's large penis made me gay. He should definitely be in a jail cell with me.

by Anonymousreply 22June 15, 2022 3:16 AM

Oh and this district happens to border the district across the state line that Madison Cawthorn currently represents, until January.

by Anonymousreply 23June 15, 2022 3:17 AM

MISS Trey Gowdy......LoL

by Anonymousreply 24June 15, 2022 3:22 AM

I imagine he's tasted an eggplant once or twice.

by Anonymousreply 25June 15, 2022 3:30 AM

“1922 Nazi Germany.”

by Anonymousreply 26June 15, 2022 3:33 AM

But of course no one is allowed to use racist epithets to describe him, because that's a hate crime.

by Anonymousreply 27June 15, 2022 6:12 AM

Why do you want to use racist epithets against him? LOL.

by Anonymousreply 28June 15, 2022 6:20 AM

Clogged arteries will take care of this dumb cunt soon!

by Anonymousreply 29June 15, 2022 6:33 AM

Bigoted shithead lost.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 30June 15, 2022 6:36 AM

I feelI should be keeping a list of these ‘good Christians’ who want us (and now our friends) murdered, for that inevitable moment when someone says ‘well those Moslems want to kill you, Christians and Republicans don’t’.

by Anonymousreply 31June 15, 2022 6:45 AM

Aren't the jails full enough already without creating more false crimes.

by Anonymousreply 32June 15, 2022 6:53 AM

I've been meaning to pay Pastor Mark Burns a visit. He is just my type.

by Anonymousreply 33June 15, 2022 6:55 AM

What happened to thoughts and prayers? But I’d bet accountability and taxes would get their attention

by Anonymousreply 34June 15, 2022 7:24 AM

In 2024, he'll be my running mate!

by Anonymousreply 35June 15, 2022 3:12 PM

R27 needs to use racial epithets because R27 is a stupid bigot just like Burns.

(FBI) Definition of a Hate Crime The UCR Program defines hate crime as a committed criminal offense which is motivated, in whole or in part, by the offender’s bias(es) against a:

race

religion

disability

sexual orientation

ethnicity

gender identity

by Anonymousreply 36June 15, 2022 3:36 PM

[quote]Why do you want to use racist epithets against him? LOL.

Ummmmmmmn because he's calling for genocide against gay people, and we denigrate and trash every single person imaginable who says things like this about us, so why should black people be exempt?

Is that reason enough for you?

by Anonymousreply 37June 15, 2022 3:38 PM

Two wrongs don't make a right. He's black but most of the people supporting him are white - He's a Republican after all. Trump is white and supports this guy. Plenty of white pastors and white MAGA types have made similar comments about the LGBT community

by Anonymousreply 38June 15, 2022 3:46 PM

It bears repeating: Gun up, gays!

by Anonymousreply 39June 15, 2022 4:40 PM

[quote] Ummmmmmmn because he's calling for genocide against gay people, and we denigrate and trash every single person imaginable who says things like this about us, so why should black people be exempt? Is that reason enough for you?

1. Link to the thread where you use racial epithets against WHITE MALE REPUBLICAN HOMOPHOBES.

2. Explain why you believe that your own personal racial bigotry (which you didn't just suddenly acquire today) strengthens your argument against his homophobia.

by Anonymousreply 40June 15, 2022 5:06 PM

Is this the pastor--and I use the term loosely--who ranted and raved and screamed and sweated all over the place at Trump's GOP convention?

by Anonymousreply 41June 15, 2022 5:30 PM

R40, I also hate white male Republican homophobes with a burning white hot intensity. I was just making the point that I don't make exceptions for anybody regardless of their skin color.

by Anonymousreply 42June 15, 2022 6:37 PM

[quote]That is 1922 Nazi Germany all over again.

Um, somebody needs to inform him that the Nazis were against gays, not for them.

by Anonymousreply 43June 15, 2022 8:28 PM

And there was no such thing as Nazi Germany in 1922....

by Anonymousreply 44June 15, 2022 8:40 PM

Where do the Republicans keep finding these coons?

by Anonymousreply 45June 15, 2022 9:04 PM

[quote] And he'll get elected, too.

No he won't. He got trounced in the primary. This fat fraud is history.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 46June 15, 2022 9:25 PM

Praise be to allah

by Anonymousreply 47June 15, 2022 9:43 PM

He lost but I doubt he's history. I'm sure he'll run for something else, that's what these grifters do

by Anonymousreply 48June 15, 2022 10:37 PM

He'll run just to get whatever donations he can get. And I guarantee you he's using some of the donations he gets on personal expenses. He's too stupid to understand he'll eventually get caught.

by Anonymousreply 49June 15, 2022 10:46 PM

R49 is correct. He ran for the donations to support his crooked 'ministry'.

by Anonymousreply 50June 19, 2022 6:19 PM

Being a Black Republican is super lucrative

by Anonymousreply 51June 19, 2022 7:38 PM

He now says his words have been taken OUT of context

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 52June 23, 2022 12:19 AM

R11, pastors are usually the biggest down low freaks out there.

The harder they tail against whatever their target is on any particular week, the more skeletons they’re hiding in their very large closets.

I’ve seen it time and time again, as have most of you, as well.

by Anonymousreply 53June 23, 2022 12:27 AM

This is sounding more and more like Nazi Germany

by Anonymousreply 54June 23, 2022 12:27 AM

*rail, not tail. Lol!

by Anonymousreply 55June 23, 2022 12:28 AM

ONLY IN the United States, could such a DOCUMENTED bullshitter liar sociopath be able to run for ANY political office (not even truant officer or dog catcher) must less the congress!...

When I first saw this topic thread and the video, I immediately thought " no way, no way, this can't be that fake liar pastor" and it is!!..

by Anonymousreply 56June 23, 2022 12:29 AM

R42 Skin color has no sexual orientations. Gay people are black too so why would you insult them if you’re all about defending the gay community?

by Anonymousreply 57June 23, 2022 12:34 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!