Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Missus Jeff Has a New Show

Why didn’t you bitches tell me?

by Anonymousreply 17June 22, 2022 3:58 PM

Link

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1June 12, 2022 4:36 AM

Is that little gap-toothed whore of a daughter on it?

by Anonymousreply 2June 12, 2022 8:28 AM

Monroe hasn’t made an appearance yet. Zoila is in it, though! And Missus Jeff had a new twink!

by Anonymousreply 3June 13, 2022 2:57 AM

This is apparently a kinder, gentler Jeff Lewis.

by Anonymousreply 4June 13, 2022 5:26 PM

New twink? That boyfriend is 40. Sorry Jeff, no one is watching your show.

by Anonymousreply 5June 13, 2022 11:54 PM

So M we Lisa’s rivers can spend $200k on a bathroom remodel. Madness.

by Anonymousreply 6June 19, 2022 3:33 AM

Melissa Rivers

by Anonymousreply 7June 19, 2022 3:33 AM

Yes, Melissa inherited millions. How much of the costs are true is another story. Just like Josh Flagg who is also friends woth Melissa, Jeff is a show off and liar

by Anonymousreply 8June 19, 2022 4:12 AM

Gage won’t allow Jeff to show Monroe on TV. Jeff isn’t even allowed to post her on Instagram.

by Anonymousreply 9June 19, 2022 4:36 AM

Good! I hope Jeff had to pay Gage up the ass. Both are insufferable, but I don't think Gage is crazy.

by Anonymousreply 10June 19, 2022 5:29 AM

Ugh, both Gage and Ryan (Brown) are insufferable. Prissy snd self-righteous yet simultaneously shady.

I’d take Jeff any day.

by Anonymousreply 11June 20, 2022 3:30 AM

R11, if you are into controlling OCD alcoholics, enjoy!

by Anonymousreply 12June 20, 2022 8:41 AM

What cable network is this....or is this just streaming?

by Anonymousreply 13June 20, 2022 10:22 AM

I was immediately put off by Wilmer Valderramaa being one of his clients. That guy's a sleazebag.

[quote] Is that little gap-toothed whore of a daughter on it?

[quote] Monroe hasn’t made an appearance yet.

[quote] Gage won’t allow Jeff to show Monroe on TV.

In the first episode there was a scene where Zoila's successor tells Jeff that Monroe threw some temper tantrum and fired her. Jeff was highly amused about that, and then said with a grin that he'd have a talk with his daughter about that. Like father, like daughter.

by Anonymousreply 14June 20, 2022 11:00 AM

I’ve been watching the old Flipping Out eps and the real estate prices back then 2007 or so were crazy.

by Anonymousreply 15June 22, 2022 10:04 AM

Both Chloe (Ryan’s daughter) and Monroe (Jeff’s daughter) are… breathtaking. And they somehow look alike. Hmmmm.

In other news, Ryan’s super white bread partner Dale recently legally changed his name to Diego.

by Anonymousreply 16June 22, 2022 10:07 AM

Monroe stuns!

by Anonymousreply 17June 22, 2022 3:58 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!