Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

90 Day Fiance new gay couple

And they claim they are both tops!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21August 14, 2022 4:15 PM

Where no man goes into another man!

by Anonymousreply 1June 11, 2022 2:34 PM

God I hate that man bun.

by Anonymousreply 2June 11, 2022 3:09 PM

Hot

by Anonymousreply 3June 11, 2022 3:22 PM

They seem trashy, unlike Kenny and Armando.

by Anonymousreply 4June 11, 2022 9:56 PM

I really enjoyed the first episode. Even my partner liked it, and he usually hates reality tv. The gay two tops couple is NEVER going to work out. Too many issues to overcome. Is the black guy’s hair a wig? It looks so weird. The lesbian 3 way relationship with the fat black guy seems fake. None of the men involved in the straight relationships are into the women. The Dominican guy is hot, but the blonde lady is absolutely delusional if she thinks he is sexually attracted to her.

by Anonymousreply 5June 12, 2022 4:39 PM

[quote] The lesbian 3 way relationship with the fat black guy seems fake

Agree.

The reality is all the couples on the show have some fakery going on, some are just worse than others. Either it's a real couple where they create fake spats for drama; or it's a fake relationship that were never going to get married in the first place.

by Anonymousreply 6June 12, 2022 6:18 PM

Sorry, Keanu Reeves pulled off the Siddhartha look way better over 20 years ago.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7June 12, 2022 6:22 PM

The long haired guy looks good from far away, but his skin is absolutely terrible close up.

by Anonymousreply 8June 13, 2022 7:36 PM

by Anonymousreply 9June 15, 2022 1:14 AM

R7- That looks more like a Geisha girl look.

by Anonymousreply 10June 15, 2022 1:21 AM

Valentine wouldn’t be bad looking if he got rid of that Lego hair helmet. It’s all I could focus on.

This spinoff is fun fluff, fake or not. I like it much more than the OG series airing now.

by Anonymousreply 11June 15, 2022 1:26 AM

[quote] "God I hate that man bun."

I think the greased moustache with the rest of the look being a slopfest is what does it for me.

by Anonymousreply 12June 15, 2022 1:36 AM

Who's going to gift them the bottom for their wedding present?

by Anonymousreply 13June 15, 2022 1:54 AM

This was much better than the regular series. I wish they didn't end it so soon.

by Anonymousreply 14August 10, 2022 6:27 AM

The proposal was really nice. I was surprised that Valentine put that much thought and energy into it (I wonder if the producers helped him). No way in hell these two are getting married though.

by Anonymousreply 15August 10, 2022 2:36 PM

I think they may make it to the wedding. If they don't drag it out too long.

by Anonymousreply 16August 10, 2022 10:08 PM

They need a tell all!

by Anonymousreply 17August 14, 2022 7:45 AM

The black guy is the top. Duh. Everything about him is a top.

The man-bun guy? Bottom/verse for sure.

by Anonymousreply 18August 14, 2022 7:58 AM

I was definitely thinking that Carlos will end up as the bottom.

by Anonymousreply 19August 14, 2022 10:11 AM

They said that Carlos bottomed in the end.

by Anonymousreply 20August 14, 2022 3:48 PM

R20

Where was that said?

by Anonymousreply 21August 14, 2022 4:15 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!