Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

It's been a long time since anything shocked me, but this Trump racist has

A Donald Trump ally and former Republican gubernatorial candidate apologized Tuesday for remarks he made to a weekly paper in Buffalo about President Barack Obama and first lady Michelle Obama, saying, “I certainly am not a racist.”

In his statement provided to CNN affiliate WKBW, Carl Paladino apologized to “the minority community who I spent years trying to help out of the cycle of poverty in our inner cities.”

Paladino, a member of the Buffalo Board of Education, added: “I did not mean to send those answers to Artvoice. Not that it makes any difference because what I wrote was inappropriate under any circumstance. I filled out the survey to send to a couple friends and forwarded it to them not realizing that I didn’t hit ‘forward’ I hit ‘reply.’ All men make mistakes.”

Paladino told Artvoice.com that Michelle Obama was the person whom he would “most like to see go in 2017.”

“I’d like her to return to being a male and let loose in the outback of Zimbabwe where she lives comfortably in a cave with Maxie, the gorilla,” Paladino said.

Paladino, who served as co-chair for Trump’s campaign in New York, also made remarks about the President. In response to a question about what his hopes for 2017, Paladino said, “Obama catches mad cow disease after being caught having relations with a Herford. He dies before his trial and is buried in a cow pasture next to Valerie Jarret, who died weeks prior, after being convicted of sedition and treason, when a Jihady cell mate mistook her for being a nice person and decapitated her.”

- Like, that's actually shocking. But his explanation is hilarious in its stupidity.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 36August 24, 2022 10:06 AM

I sort of wish I could shocked by that. The only thing that's shocked me lately is yet another pile of dead children being yawned at by Republicans.

by Anonymousreply 1June 9, 2022 10:18 PM

And they wonder why the Obamas hate whites deep down inside.

by Anonymousreply 2June 9, 2022 10:22 PM

Why would someone even say that to his friends? Are they all socially stunted?

by Anonymousreply 3June 9, 2022 10:26 PM

[quote]All men make mistakes

His mother made a mistake in not getting an abortion.

by Anonymousreply 4June 9, 2022 10:30 PM

They're Republicans, R3.

by Anonymousreply 5June 9, 2022 10:31 PM

Carl Paladino has been making racist remarks for the past 20 years. He got kicked off the school board for his racism.

He is a disgusting hypocrite - Mr family Values when he ran for governor - he was found to have a second family with bastard children.

Can't wait til he dies of a heart attack.

Disgusting creature.

by Anonymousreply 6June 9, 2022 10:34 PM

Same guy who said Hitler is "the kind of politician we need"

Elise Stefanik endorsed him

by Anonymousreply 7June 9, 2022 10:34 PM

Stupid greasy wop.

by Anonymousreply 8June 9, 2022 10:35 PM

More racism from Carl

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9June 17, 2022 8:01 PM

He’s also anti-gay, obviously.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10June 17, 2022 8:03 PM

He looks like he could be Alan Alda's much older deplorable brother.

by Anonymousreply 11June 17, 2022 8:06 PM

Who is this hideous swamp creature?

by Anonymousreply 12June 17, 2022 8:30 PM

That's an apology?

by Anonymousreply 13June 17, 2022 8:33 PM

OP's article is six years old.

by Anonymousreply 14June 17, 2022 9:52 PM

Paladino has been an infamous racist, sexist, homophobic piece of shit for YEARS.

Surely there is a landfill nearby where he could actually be useful.

by Anonymousreply 15June 17, 2022 9:58 PM

OP, what did this person say? I don't want to trawl through a two thousand word article.

by Anonymousreply 16June 17, 2022 10:34 PM

[quote]I filled out the survey to send to a couple friends and forwarded it to them not realizing that I didn’t hit ‘forward’ I hit ‘reply.’

He just outed all his friends as racists too

by Anonymousreply 17June 17, 2022 10:40 PM

[quote] It's been a long time since anything shocked me

OP, why have you waited six years to tell us about this shocking incident of yours?

by Anonymousreply 18June 17, 2022 10:40 PM

He called for Merrick Garland to be executed

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19August 18, 2022 6:34 PM

he should have taken notes from Biden and just double down

by Anonymousreply 20August 18, 2022 6:38 PM

LIKE I KEEP SAYING… BOOMERS CAN’T TELL JOKES FOR SHIT ANYMORE.

Do you lose your ability to make a really biting and pithy retort when you’re a Str8 elder?

Sad!

by Anonymousreply 21August 18, 2022 6:38 PM

Isn't he the one who used to send people emails with videos of women being fucked by horses? Creep.

by Anonymousreply 22August 18, 2022 6:40 PM

We all know these people have always been racists but it's still shocking they all feel so comfortable now being openly racist after 6 years of Trump. It's always been this way but its been a lot easier when they were hiding in their white supremacist suburbs.

by Anonymousreply 23August 18, 2022 6:42 PM

Why are you posting articles from 2016?

by Anonymousreply 24August 18, 2022 6:44 PM

Because we’re waiting around for fresh happenings, duh.

- Not OP

by Anonymousreply 25August 18, 2022 6:48 PM

R19 He said be arrested for inciting people to assassinate the US AG.

by Anonymousreply 26August 19, 2022 12:21 AM

Now Matt Gaetz is endorsing him

MATT IS A PEDO WHO ENDORSES NAZIS!!!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27August 21, 2022 3:20 AM

He's darker than a lot of black people I know

by Anonymousreply 28August 21, 2022 3:24 AM

He lost. Thank God.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29August 24, 2022 4:34 AM

^phew, good riddance !

by Anonymousreply 30August 24, 2022 4:47 AM

Ugh, but Matt Gaetz won his primary.

by Anonymousreply 31August 24, 2022 5:06 AM

But Laura Loomer lost hers, so that’s good.

by Anonymousreply 32August 24, 2022 5:37 AM

I need them both gone.

by Anonymousreply 33August 24, 2022 8:28 AM

Another racist Italian shithead. What’s new?

by Anonymousreply 34August 24, 2022 8:35 AM

Hitler would have sent his ugly ass straight to the gas chamber.

by Anonymousreply 35August 24, 2022 8:49 AM

I didn't get a name in the thumbnail, but by his looks I guessed a stupid Italian from a southern derivation with a history of cousin fucking. It's rife, especially among criminal families.

by Anonymousreply 36August 24, 2022 10:06 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!