Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Why won’t Bradley Cooper come out?

Now that’s he’s playing Leonard Bernstein, I think Bradley should just be honest with himself. I don’t really hear women fangirl over him and most people suspect he is closeted. Also, he’s famous but he’s not Tom Cruise famous. He would have nothing to lose by coming out.

by Anonymousreply 176July 14, 2022 8:01 PM

[quote] He would have nothing to lose by coming out.

An Oscar perhaps. A 'straight' guy playing a gay guy worked for Tom Hanks and Sean Penn, among others.

by Anonymousreply 1June 4, 2022 11:55 PM

I know this is heresy and probably not true, but maybe he isn’t gay. In any event, even in this day, I don’t think coming out would help his career. I can’t think of anyone it has helped though it has not hurt some who are older and don’t play leading man roles.

by Anonymousreply 2June 5, 2022 12:04 AM

R2 If he’s not gay then he’s at least bisexual. There’s no way he’s straight tho.

by Anonymousreply 3June 5, 2022 12:06 AM

R1 If he came out it could help his chances more. First gay actor to win for playing a gay man.

by Anonymousreply 4June 5, 2022 12:08 AM

Actors are gay. It's a gay profession. What if they all came out? Half the fun of being a fan is thinking the star is romancing beautiful actresses. Couples like sonny and Cher are very popular.

by Anonymousreply 5June 5, 2022 12:20 AM

“ .. Couples like sonny and Cher are very popular. .. “

HUH?

by Anonymousreply 6June 5, 2022 12:23 AM

[quote]Couples like sonny and Cher are very popular.

Don’t forget Farrah Fawcett and Lee Majors!

by Anonymousreply 7June 5, 2022 12:36 AM

[quote]Actors are gay. It's a gay profession.

Why do all of the "gay professions" (bullshit) happen to be "useless professions" ?

by Anonymousreply 8June 5, 2022 12:49 AM

He is not gay.

by Anonymousreply 9June 5, 2022 12:55 AM

Neither is Franklin!

by Anonymousreply 10June 5, 2022 1:01 AM

Mary Pickford and Douglas Fairbanks too. Gossip sites can't stop talking about them!

by Anonymousreply 11June 5, 2022 1:05 AM

Maybe he won’t come out because he’s not gay. He’s a good actor and film maker. He’s one of the few in Hollywood who’s really about the work as far as I can tell. I’ve never read anything (other than the heavy mouth breathers on DL) or heard anything from the few people I know in the movie business.

by Anonymousreply 12June 5, 2022 1:18 AM

He can live his best life and do what he wants. Doesn't owe anybody shit.

by Anonymousreply 13June 5, 2022 1:19 AM

Very few closeted actors are actually conflicted about not being out. Most of them see it as having the best of both worlds. Being an open and honest person is not really important to most actors.

by Anonymousreply 14June 5, 2022 1:27 AM

[quote]Actors are gay. It's a gay profession.

We refuse to believe this!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15June 5, 2022 1:28 AM

Coming out nowadays does not help or hurt your career. You just seem like an attention whore when you do it.

by Anonymousreply 16June 5, 2022 1:30 AM

He and his team did such a great job with the star is born remake.

by Anonymousreply 17June 5, 2022 1:31 AM

I suspect he’s bisexual. He’s probably attracted to women but doesn’t seem to like their “drama” but also seems perfectly comfortable dressing up and playing “boyfriends” with Gerard Butler after a night between the sheets.

Do people really come out anymore? Do they have to?

by Anonymousreply 18June 5, 2022 1:32 AM

R14, not to mention that they have the option of being "open and honest" with friends and family. They don't owe anything to strangers even if they are fans.

by Anonymousreply 19June 5, 2022 1:35 AM

Have Luke Evans or Richard madden "come out? Or were they just seen out publicly with men?

by Anonymousreply 20June 5, 2022 1:35 AM

I agree that actors do not owe the public any info about their personal lives no more than we owe personal info to the people we work with every day. That said, I don't believe Cooper is straight and think that he is at least bisexual.

by Anonymousreply 21June 5, 2022 1:41 AM

[quote]They don't owe anything to strangers even if they are fans.

It's not about the fans; it's about living your truth and not having to hide. The pressure is not subtle.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22June 5, 2022 1:42 AM

Yeah just be photographed on a date with a man and people will get the vibe. coming out in this day in age is an eye roll unless you’re a musician or influencer . Actors are just actors . Musicians feel like they have to do it for fans.

by Anonymousreply 23June 5, 2022 1:45 AM

Maybe it's not in his jeans.

by Anonymousreply 24June 5, 2022 1:46 AM

Neither he nor the money making machine behind him would gain anything from it. No mistake, he would still work and create. But there's a certain privilege that comes along with being perceived as a White heterosexual male in this world......where people are preoccupied with what others do with their genitalia. His current status gives him the ability to command a certain level of respect and make demands. I can't name a single openly gay/lesbian/bi-sexual actor who us consistently receiving/offered leading roles in major movies. There's a reason for that.

by Anonymousreply 25June 5, 2022 1:55 AM

Why won’t Leo D?

by Anonymousreply 26June 5, 2022 1:56 AM

Public figures have a duty to come out, at least until we have full equality. People died for them to have their comfy queer lives. If they are hurting LGBT folks, the deserve to be outed. That said, I have no idea if BC plays for our team. The local fraus, who don’t believe any major actor is geigh, do not get to vote.

by Anonymousreply 27June 5, 2022 1:58 AM

R27 Agreed!

by Anonymousreply 28June 5, 2022 2:01 AM

He took one look at Datalounge and said:

" I want nothing to do with these people".

by Anonymousreply 29June 5, 2022 2:07 AM

R27 they're not hurting anyone.

by Anonymousreply 30June 5, 2022 2:09 AM

[quote]His current status gives him the ability to command a certain level of respect and make demands. I can't name a single openly gay/lesbian/bi-sexual actor who us consistently receiving/offered leading roles in major movies. There's a reason for that.

And here you have the perfectly-stated reason why A-list actors do not come out. Well said.

by Anonymousreply 31June 5, 2022 2:18 AM

How does Kate know who's gay? She seems really crazy and like she'd tell.

by Anonymousreply 32June 5, 2022 2:21 AM

There are too many blind items about Bradley being bi/gay for them to be false.

by Anonymousreply 33June 5, 2022 2:52 AM

R30 Fuck you! Closeted celebs are definitely hurting people. They have a platform and a responsibility to come out and make a difference. If they don’t, fair game. I don’t feel sorry when they get outed. They choose to be in the public eye so fuck them.

by Anonymousreply 34June 5, 2022 2:59 AM

Nobody, certainly no Hollywood actor owes me shit, or owes me their "coming out"!

What a notion! I actually have my own life.

by Anonymousreply 35June 5, 2022 3:00 AM

They’re all a little psycho. (The closet cases). But as long as they do interesting acting work

by Anonymousreply 36June 5, 2022 3:03 AM

R34, they do not have a platform.

As R25 points out, celebs that reach that level of fame are not single entities. They have signed a dotted line to become part of a money-making machine that includes many behind-the-scenes people (many who are gay).

These super A-list celebs do not have the freedom to do and say as they please.

by Anonymousreply 37June 5, 2022 3:04 AM

R35 = pussy closet case coward

by Anonymousreply 38June 5, 2022 3:04 AM

Sonny and Cher were very popular. Sonny actually did not know that Cher was a lesbian. She dumped him but he didn't seem bitter about the deception. Farrah and Lee majors were both gay but great example of how these couples multiply their fame.

Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber are another gay couple who multiplied their fame by coupling.

by Anonymousreply 39June 5, 2022 3:17 AM

Acting/singing/dancing are exclusively gay vocations but gays excel in all professions. The president of France is gay. Lance Armstrong is gay. Audie Murphy was gay.

by Anonymousreply 40June 5, 2022 3:18 AM

All I know is this ninja is one of the greatest bisexual fuckers of all time. He made both my male and female friend orgasm.

by Anonymousreply 41June 5, 2022 3:20 AM

R39, yes, heterosexual coupling, that is.

by Anonymousreply 42June 5, 2022 3:20 AM

Cher is a lesbian?

First I'm hearing of it!

by Anonymousreply 43June 5, 2022 3:25 AM

I'm a lesbian?

by Anonymousreply 44June 5, 2022 3:45 AM

None of the top female singers is straight .

by Anonymousreply 45June 5, 2022 3:45 AM

It's true. Look at this clip of young Rosie O'Donnell.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 46June 5, 2022 3:52 AM

[quote] Public figures have a duty to come out, at least until we have full equality.

Do STFU, professional homo.

by Anonymousreply 47June 5, 2022 8:51 PM

Take your own advice, cunt. I’ll shut up when I feel like it, or when we have full equality. Now, do fulfill your “duty” of committing suicide, professional fascist. Drive your government provided hoveround back over to the Daily Stormer. No one here cares about your bootlicking or Trumptard rants.

by Anonymousreply 48June 5, 2022 10:28 PM

Why do people want him to be gay so bad?

by Anonymousreply 49June 5, 2022 10:29 PM

R49 we want him to be straight and all romances to be genuine in real life but he is a fraud. The question is why do we want truth.

by Anonymousreply 50June 6, 2022 12:23 AM

[quote] —Real gay who has outlived several LCR types.

I'm sorry that your sexuality is your entire identity.

Your victimhood shines through in your anger.

by Anonymousreply 51June 6, 2022 12:40 AM

You are sorry, but only because you are intentionally blind, deaf, and dumb. LGBTs do not have full equality, if saying so, and trying to change it makes me a victim, oh well. I’d rather be a victim than a delusional fascist who has done nothing to achieve equality other than beg her/his oppressors for basic human rights. Please name one thing the GQP or The Right has done for LGBT? I’m sorry you’re a willfully ignorant Quisling who will be loaded onto the train singing Lee Grrenwood’s anthem. Your cowardice shines through your profound stupidity.

by Anonymousreply 52June 6, 2022 1:21 AM

No. Just as I don't want anyone telling me how to live my life, I don't tell others how to live theirs.

by Anonymousreply 53June 6, 2022 1:27 AM

In Portnoy;'s Complaint, Philip Roth has a scene about how his older relatives used to spend endless hours debating who was really a closeted Jew and how, when there was an tragic accident the first thing they'd do is look at the names of the victims to see if any of them were Jewish. (They would have massive debates about people named "Miller.;)

This thread--R40 in particular--reminds me of that scene

by Anonymousreply 54June 6, 2022 1:34 AM

But ya are, R53. Ya are. Saying nothing protects the perps. Saying nothing is assent. Saying nothing is accepting the status quo. Even fed up Sicilians are finally saying “no” to the Mafia. If you don’t value your own life, or want as much as your neighbor has, or the same opportunities, at least get out of the way as the rest of work for it. Your protection of fascists, thugs, and bullies says everything about your identity. By not “taking a side,” you ARE taking a side. Equality does not have to be a partisan issue.

by Anonymousreply 55June 6, 2022 1:50 AM

[quote]Half the fun of being a fan is thinking the star is romancing beautiful actresses. Couples like sonny and Cher are very popular.

They were very popular singers at that time, not actors.

by Anonymousreply 56June 6, 2022 1:54 AM

Why won't OP go in?

by Anonymousreply 57June 6, 2022 1:55 AM

OP- You might as well ask why doesn’t

Richard Simmons

Matt Damon

Tom Cruise

and John Travolta come out

by Anonymousreply 58June 6, 2022 2:09 AM

R49 because people like R48 think that Bradley Cooper coming out will magically lead to "full equality".

But it won't. He will be seen as a liar and people will just turn their focus to another celeb.

It's 2022. People already suspect that many of these male celebs are gay. Them coming out isn't going to move the dial not a bit at this point.

by Anonymousreply 59June 6, 2022 2:22 AM

A list Hollywood actors are in no rush to come out so they’ll be co-opted by the Rainbow cult.

They just want to work and live their lives.

by Anonymousreply 60June 6, 2022 2:26 AM

Simplistic straw man @ R59.

by Anonymousreply 61June 6, 2022 2:37 AM

Name an out male celeb with Bradly Coopers career. You can't. That's why he hasn't come out. There is zero benefits. The closet gave him millions, mansions, tons of acting opportunities, fans, a wife, children, and all the dick he could want on the side.

Why would you give that up to be out?

by Anonymousreply 62June 6, 2022 4:22 AM

Yeah, it's awful to say this, but there is no incentive for an actor who wants a leading man career to be out of the closet. Being publicly out is for the twilight of your career.

by Anonymousreply 63June 6, 2022 4:28 AM

I would love it if he came out but he would have to say his relationships with women were a sham. That’s the trap closeted actors fall into. You have to keep up the charade unless you are willing to admit you never were straight.

Alex, Bradley, Tom Holland, Hugh Jackman, Tom Cruise, etc all fall into this category.

by Anonymousreply 64June 6, 2022 4:39 AM

"[R14], not to mention that they have the option of being "open and honest" with friends and family. They don't owe anything to strangers even if they are fans."

When I was a college-age gay person, it seemed very important to me that everyone else be out of the closet as I was. I felt strongly about it for a while. I am older now and really don't care whether anyone comes out of the closet at this point because it it's an older actor or actress, they're probably being dragged out kicking and screaming. And that's not a great message to send. However, do not for one second give me the bullshit excuse that because they're out to family and friends that they don't OWE anything to their fans. The fans PAY for their existence. If you want to be a coward and tell yourself that you're out to family and friends and that's all the outing you need to do, fine then, But don't pretend that you couldn't be doing a great service to some kid who is on the verge of killing himself because it's inconvenient and financially not in your best interests to come out. Like I said, I really don't care. But don't sugarcoat it: You are a pussy if you don't come out.

by Anonymousreply 65June 6, 2022 4:42 AM

[quote]Maybe it's not in his jeans.

But it may be in his khakis.

by Anonymousreply 66June 6, 2022 5:04 AM

[quote] However, do not for one second give me the bullshit excuse that because they're out to family and friends that they don't OWE anything to their fans. The fans PAY for their existence.

What bullshit.

Actors owe the fans only their best performances; they do not "owe" them information about their personal lives.

by Anonymousreply 67June 6, 2022 5:07 AM

Nana, they got divorced and Sonny died in a skiing accident.

Remember, we talked about this.

by Anonymousreply 68June 6, 2022 5:18 AM

^^LOL

If an actor has a lot of popularity overseas, especially in China, he’s not going to come out. It could hurt his career or the movie he’s promoting. These movies now rely on money made overseas, sadly.

by Anonymousreply 69June 6, 2022 5:29 AM

[qu0te]Acting/singing/dancing are exclusively gay vocations but gays excel in all professions. The president of France is gay. Lance Armstrong is gay. Audie Murphy was gay.

Thing is, fraus and fangurls are these people's largest demographic. The fraus need to believe they'll end up together one day swooping down to rescue them from their humdrum lives. It's different for someone like Macron and other politicians because the majority of their constituents would turn on them if they knew they were into "alternative" lifestyles.

by Anonymousreply 70June 6, 2022 5:43 AM

^ It's the EVERYONE in Hollywood is Gay Troll. Insufferable.

by Anonymousreply 71June 6, 2022 5:50 AM

Tell me about it. Mickey Mouse's DOG was gay.

by Anonymousreply 72June 6, 2022 5:51 AM

Bradley Cooper is no more gay than I am… oh, wait. E use me I’ll finish this later, I’m off to the caftan sale at Walmart, just as soon as I find my pearls.

by Anonymousreply 73June 6, 2022 5:57 AM

[quote]It's the EVERYONE in Hollywood is Gay Troll. Insufferable.

Ben Affleck, Matt Damon, Jon Hamm, Denzel Washington, Kevin Costner, Warren Beatty, Jude Law, Chris Hemsworth, Chris Pratt, Chris Evans, Jeff Bridges ...

Just a random sample of the sexiest, most successful actors of different generations, and no one thinks they are gay.

There almost no gay superstar athletes except for Aaron Rogers. LeBron James, Kobe Bryant, Michael Jordan, Tiger Woods, Tom Brady, Brett Favre, Peyton Manning, Roger Federer, Rafa Nadal, Novak Djokovic, Usain Bolt ... zero gay gossip.

by Anonymousreply 74June 6, 2022 6:27 AM

[quote]Them coming out isn't going to move the dial not a bit at this point.

R59 You were doing okay until you overstated your case. It makes a difference to those who come out and it may have a ripple effect on others but ultimately, it's about choosing to live authentically. That's what moves the dial, even if it's one person at at time.

[quote]That’s the trap closeted actors fall into. You have to keep up the charade unless you are willing to admit you never were straight.

R64 Exactly. It's a Faustian bargain for fame and fortune in exchange for being trapped for life. The inherently homophobic system won't change unless people fight to expose the inhumanity of how it oppresses, exploits, and shames gays.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 75June 6, 2022 7:01 AM

[quote]You have to keep up the charade unless you are willing to admit you never were straight.

There's a third option: you're a late bloomer and you didn't realize you weren't straight until late in life, and you may or may not identify as bisexual now but you'll only date the same sex going forward. It's worked for Kristen Stewart and quite a few others. You don't have to admit you were lying all along.

by Anonymousreply 76June 6, 2022 7:11 AM

ROTFLMAO

There are numerous threads on DL about all those guys R74

Damon and Affleck? For real?

Hamm?

Do a DL search

by Anonymousreply 77June 6, 2022 11:30 AM

I imagine the reason he doesn't come out is because he's straight.

by Anonymousreply 78June 6, 2022 12:39 PM

R78 yeah, straight guys are lining up to play make believe

by Anonymousreply 79June 6, 2022 1:17 PM

Probably because he’s a conceited cunt

by Anonymousreply 80June 6, 2022 1:18 PM

You seem to "know" so much about me. It's not at all like you're just pulling shit out of your ass.

by Anonymousreply 81June 6, 2022 2:25 PM

R64 I’m glad you said it cause Tom Holland and Zendaya seem like two bisexuals. Honestly she gives me lesbians vibes and he just gives me passive vibes. I just feel like he gets his ass plowed by her toys or something.

by Anonymousreply 82June 6, 2022 3:24 PM

Thanks for your inane speculations, Ms Cleo.

by Anonymousreply 83June 6, 2022 3:27 PM

R33

My favorite one

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 84June 6, 2022 9:52 PM

The list of straight actors is very short:

Danny Bonaduce Clint Eastwood Woody allen

I don't see Bradley Cooper on the list .

by Anonymousreply 85June 6, 2022 10:19 PM

R84 idk Bradley cooper is a mamas boy I don’t see him using drugs. I don’t know but I don’t feel like he’s a heavy drug person

by Anonymousreply 86June 6, 2022 10:52 PM

R85 don't be ridiculous, I'm pretty sure Will Ferrell is also straight.

by Anonymousreply 87June 6, 2022 11:17 PM

R65, what about the fans that were sold the idea that they were straight males who were attracted to females? They paid money. Aren't they owed anything?

by Anonymousreply 88June 6, 2022 11:22 PM

It's a number$ game. Most fans want the celeb to be straight. Money always wins at the end of the day.

by Anonymousreply 89June 6, 2022 11:24 PM

R82 they seem as real a couple to me as Tom and Nicole did.

by Anonymousreply 90June 6, 2022 11:26 PM

R87 I'm not sure about will Ferrell but I'd guess gay.

by Anonymousreply 91June 7, 2022 12:50 AM

R86

I guess you don’t he’s a recovering alcoholic

by Anonymousreply 92June 7, 2022 2:19 AM

Years ago, before he was married and with a kid, CDAN ran some blinds about him holing up in a hotel room with Zoe Saldana while they were making a film together (not the Guardians of the Galaxy ones). Supposedly they were on endless coke binges, and they were often photographed together. This was the old, early CDAN before it went nuts.

by Anonymousreply 93June 7, 2022 4:40 AM

A happy adjusted person does not develop sense of humour muscles like will Ferrell.

by Anonymousreply 94June 7, 2022 10:21 AM

A fucked up frau doesn't cruise The Data Lounge, CUNT.

by Anonymousreply 95June 7, 2022 1:19 PM

At this point, who cares who is gay or straight? I don't keep up with who comes out or who is bi. Maybe it's because I just don't care about celebrity culture as much as I used to. There are more important things to think about. Plus anyone who wants to be in show business is a bit nutty anyway. Think about the drama kids from your high school. That's who these people were before they caught a break. Actors just don't impress me. I'd never date or have the patience to hang out with one. Lord no.

by Anonymousreply 96June 7, 2022 1:35 PM

I think once you make a choice to beard, etc, you make it very difficult to come out later. You basically have to admit you were lying and having fake relationships for years, which doesn't go over well with the public.

by Anonymousreply 97June 7, 2022 3:20 PM

R97 In other words, don't sell your soul.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 98June 7, 2022 9:08 PM

I was listening to a podcast about Bradley coopers blind items. He’s a mess will fuck anything with a pulse it seems. It was all over the place!

by Anonymousreply 99June 7, 2022 10:10 PM

SN: I know everything or none of it may be true but it was interesting

by Anonymousreply 100June 7, 2022 10:11 PM

Link, R99?

by Anonymousreply 101June 8, 2022 12:14 AM

R101 I’ve been fascinated by blind items. I had no idea about "blind items" til I joined this app this month.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 102June 8, 2022 12:31 AM

The host are really annoying . I couldn’t keep up with a few of them because they read them of so randomly but it’s interesting.

by Anonymousreply 103June 8, 2022 12:33 AM

That's a decision he has to make for himself, everyone is different, if Bradley ever feels the need and when he is ready, he'll inform the world, he needs to live his life on his own terms...

by Anonymousreply 104June 8, 2022 12:44 AM

The lucky blue smith and Bradley threw me but the photos are on google

by Anonymousreply 105June 8, 2022 5:43 AM

Bradley Cooper and Matt Bomer share kiss while filming new movie:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 106June 8, 2022 5:51 AM

[quote]he needs to live his life on his own terms

Last time we checked he was living his life on Hollywood's terms.

by Anonymousreply 107June 8, 2022 5:51 AM

Come out, come out, wherever you are

by Anonymousreply 108June 8, 2022 6:08 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 109June 8, 2022 6:37 AM

R102 I listened to this podcast and there were so many blind items about Bradley and Leo. I’m convinced they were lovers.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 110June 8, 2022 6:46 AM

Because what would these two have in common? To make them want to “hang out”? =Dicks

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 111June 8, 2022 6:51 AM

I'm dubious about the idea that deep down what he really wants is to live as a happy, out gay man. Even though I strongly suspect he leans way more towards men than women, it's entirely possible that he doesn't actually want to live a prideful, open lifestyle. He's not Ricky Martin. He might like women enough that he would eventually want to settle down with one and even have some kids.

by Anonymousreply 112June 8, 2022 11:22 AM

R112 he likes men. Period. If there was such a thing as bi, you would have threads here discussing being torn between men and women.

by Anonymousreply 113June 8, 2022 11:39 AM

R110 yes, they definitely were without a doubt. I wonder if they’re friends now…

by Anonymousreply 114June 8, 2022 7:09 PM

r113 I don't think he's torn between men and women. and i suspect he's more to the gay end of the spectrum than the straight (or even bi). but i think it's also possible he kinda likes women sometimes and wants to keep the option open . Is the only possible reality that he just wants to settle down with Leo or Victor Garber?

by Anonymousreply 115June 8, 2022 7:11 PM

He’s a Hollywood guy, he can have anyone he likes. He knows it and takes advantage of that. His mom seems to always be meddling. she’s probably happy with her 1 grandchild. I’m sure she doesn’t pressure him to get married because she does not like anyone.

by Anonymousreply 116June 8, 2022 7:21 PM

Because he's a coward.

by Anonymousreply 117June 8, 2022 7:36 PM

It's a Hollywood thing. He was asked if he wanted to be a big star. Was told what he needed to do to make it happen. And then he gladly did it.

by Anonymousreply 118June 8, 2022 11:46 PM

r112, my thoughts exactly. Though I am gay for pay now I plan to settle down with a woman.

by Anonymousreply 119June 9, 2022 12:12 AM

He and Leo were a cute couple.

by Anonymousreply 120June 9, 2022 12:19 AM

Leo's never done anything for me but he looks pretty sexy in R110's pic.

by Anonymousreply 121June 9, 2022 12:32 AM

I fucking hate you, r102. You've sent me down the rabbit hole of that podcast. I can't stop listening. I've cued all the episodes from the first.

by Anonymousreply 122June 9, 2022 1:59 AM

Why would he want to kill off his movie career as a leading man by coming out?

It's pretty simple, you dolts.

by Anonymousreply 123June 9, 2022 2:16 AM

DLers seem to hate Cooper way beyond what is called for. By all accounts he's a generally nice guy to his co-workers and he's not a right wing Republican

by Anonymousreply 124June 9, 2022 5:27 AM

Who cares if he is nice? Staying in the closet for money hurts gay people everywhere.

by Anonymousreply 125June 9, 2022 5:33 AM

R122 hahah sorry, I’m just as hooked.

by Anonymousreply 126June 9, 2022 5:35 AM

R125, seriously? I'll bet you you are a 300 pound fatty living with Mommy. He's not hurting anyone.

Except your fantasy.

by Anonymousreply 127June 9, 2022 5:40 AM

He is a closeted movie star. That teaches everyone around the world that there is something wrong with being gay, or that gay people are not box office. He’s a major sellout.

by Anonymousreply 128June 9, 2022 5:43 AM

And you know this how? Did you fuck him? Hollywood "insider".

by Anonymousreply 129June 9, 2022 5:52 AM

Ask Tom Cruise

by Anonymousreply 130June 9, 2022 5:52 AM

R128 that’s so true. everything thus far has been speculation. Gays know because we know…but the average person is probably like “ he dated iryna he can’t be gay) so he’s only hurting himself by keeping this a secret. He seems like a whore anyway

by Anonymousreply 131June 9, 2022 5:56 AM

Is that why I never became a STAH?

by Anonymousreply 132June 9, 2022 6:05 AM

R132 lol

by Anonymousreply 133June 9, 2022 6:13 AM

Call me old-fashioned but I agree with Gore Vidal: "Homosexuality is something you do, it isn't who you are."

by Anonymousreply 134June 9, 2022 6:14 AM

I feel sorry for someone that feels Bradley Cooper will change the world if he admits he is gay-true or not.

by Anonymousreply 135June 9, 2022 6:19 AM

He should just be himself, like superhot, in demand actor, Elliot Page.

by Anonymousreply 136June 9, 2022 6:21 AM

Hahaha "In demand” is shade with a hidden message

by Anonymousreply 137June 9, 2022 6:29 AM

If he wants to be wildly successful and make millions of dollars, he can dress in old lady drag and become a multimillionaire.

by Anonymousreply 138June 9, 2022 6:32 AM

Look at the stigma Travolta has attracted by leaving door open a crack. I don't enjoy movies as much now knowing the actors are mostly gay.

by Anonymousreply 139June 9, 2022 10:43 AM

Spoken like a true LCR type, R134. Also like our (sorry snowflake) worst enemies: “Why would you need civil rights protection, just stop your sinful behavior.?” Lol..really? 1955 called, they want your Mattachine Society card back. Smfh

by Anonymousreply 140June 9, 2022 5:18 PM

What means LCR R140?

by Anonymousreply 141June 9, 2022 5:29 PM

As i have posted many times I saw him interviewed on TV when he was doing his travel show and he said he was gay. I remember how proud I was of him and sent him an email thanking him for being out and proud.

by Anonymousreply 142June 9, 2022 5:35 PM

R142, video?????????

by Anonymousreply 143June 9, 2022 5:36 PM

r139 = bitter fat frau not enjoying movies so much now because of all those gay actors but still hoping Cooper or some such hunk will, with enormous difficulty, sweep her off her fat feet and rescue her from Bumfucke Nowhere.

by Anonymousreply 144June 9, 2022 5:51 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 145June 9, 2022 5:58 PM

Log Cabin Republicunts=LCR.

by Anonymousreply 146June 9, 2022 6:02 PM

Where is a link to Bradley saying he is gay?

by Anonymousreply 147June 9, 2022 7:09 PM

Is Victor Garber still fucking him?

by Anonymousreply 148June 10, 2022 1:58 AM

It was on TV, not an article.

by Anonymousreply 149June 10, 2022 3:35 AM

Cock gobbler Bradley Cooper!

by Anonymousreply 150June 10, 2022 4:02 AM

Still waiting for any source where Bradley says he's gay.

by Anonymousreply 151June 10, 2022 5:36 AM

He’s always with beards under contract. Not one woman has vouched for him. What are you expecting?

by Anonymousreply 152June 10, 2022 5:41 AM

Kind of thinking that if Cooper had ever said he was gay on TV there would be receipts

by Anonymousreply 153June 10, 2022 4:04 PM

R151 all actors are gay. It's rather naive to think a straight man would go into acting as a career.

by Anonymousreply 154June 11, 2022 4:53 PM

^It's, once again, the All Actors Are Gay Troll. Won't this thing just die?

by Anonymousreply 155June 11, 2022 9:53 PM

[quote]all actors are gay. It's rather naive to think a straight man would go into acting as a career.

Oh, pulllease. Not only am I not gay but I had to fight a lot of homophobia to play the part of a gay man with AIDS in "Philadelphia." No way was Hollywood gonna cast an actual gay actor in an actual gay part back then. Oh, and I won an Academy Award for Best Actor because I was ACTING. So fuck you.

by Anonymousreply 156June 11, 2022 10:53 PM

Do you know he's now dating HUMA?! HILLARY'S GF!!! THAT HUMA!!!

IF YOU CAN BELIEVE IT !! LOL

by Anonymousreply 157July 12, 2022 9:08 PM

That settles it, then, r157.

He gay.

by Anonymousreply 158July 12, 2022 9:33 PM

Fuck anyone who claims people need to come out. Look at what happened to that British actor, Rupert What’s his name.

Above average in looks, very decent actor, oozed charm and had a great sense of humor.

Soon as he came out? Boom! A List career possibilities were suddenly over.

I’d never come out if I were a man in Cooper’s position. If he’s gay or bi, surely those who matter to him the most, already know.

Fuck anyone who believes he should run around with rainbow colored lollipops, instead of making a few great films and earning the money that comes with it.

The man has mouths to feed. Why in the world should he put them at risk by tanking his career in a country that is STILL VERY homophobic?

by Anonymousreply 159July 12, 2022 10:00 PM

R159 is in the real world. ITA

by Anonymousreply 160July 12, 2022 10:22 PM

He is not gay. He doesn't even have a gay rumor.

by Anonymousreply 161July 12, 2022 11:25 PM

I'm sorry but who here thinks Bradley Cooper is nice and in know way could be using drugs?

I'm reading through this thread and I don't know if he is gay or straight but these comments were lunacy. First he is a recovery alcoholic and with that means he was a dick. Sorry, I'm sober now and I all former alcoholics were dicks or assholes in life. Maybe wonderful people now in recovery.

His ex-wife Jennifer Esposito wrote in her book that their 4 month marriage was toxic and she ignored a whole bunch of red flags.

He has a baby mama but was never married to that model. I read some where on datalounge, years ago, several men who were actors stating they had several women that would have a child with them to keep up a ruse of them being heterosexual.

All the gossip about him and Gaga, she could give too fucks. All those who wanted that to be. Gaga saying we sold you a couple. Gaga has ended a relationship she was in around the time that a Star was Born was happening. They did have chemistry, and I think she would have been on that if he were straight.

He seems like a weirdo to me. I like his work but seems like he would be a creep in a relationship, with man or woman.

by Anonymousreply 162July 13, 2022 12:07 AM

WE DEMAND ANSWERS! But will accept nudes.

by Anonymousreply 163July 13, 2022 12:33 AM

I can't believe he's dating her, she's so fucking ugly! this just proves he's gay!

by Anonymousreply 164July 13, 2022 1:02 AM

Huma is beautiful. But she picks men with double lives. So this could be real for her.

by Anonymousreply 165July 13, 2022 2:49 AM

This is a really stupid question, and I can only assume it is not sincere.

Any male actor whose career is based on leading man appeal and whose roles mostly depend on him being desirable for women must retain a heterosexual public image in order to keep getting work.

Most successful out actors do not fall into this category; they are character actors, comedians etc. They are not romantic leads and most of them are not successful because of their sex appeal to women.

Unless you are going to pay Bradley's mortgage maybe save the advice. We now live in a world where there are plenty of out actors and public figures. No kid is going to go without a role model because Bradley needs to be marketable to women.

by Anonymousreply 166July 13, 2022 2:57 AM

R165, are you blind? she's ugly as fuck.

by Anonymousreply 167July 13, 2022 4:10 AM

How Bradley Cooper and Huma Abedin are the new George and Amal Clooney

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 168July 13, 2022 10:23 PM

He has the most generic name I have ever heard. He might as well be John Smith.

by Anonymousreply 169July 13, 2022 10:39 PM

Today's New York papers have story that he and Huma (Anthony Weiner's ex) are an item. This supposedly will ill the rumors of Hillary and Huma's relationship and continue the con of him being straight.

by Anonymousreply 170July 13, 2022 10:43 PM

He won't come out anymore than Ryan Seacrest will. I feel sorry for Ry Ry's partner who has to hide in the shadows, but they have been seen dining in the West Village.

by Anonymousreply 171July 13, 2022 10:47 PM

He’s not gay! He loves Huma!

by Anonymousreply 172July 13, 2022 11:11 PM

They might as well wear hats labeled "Beard" and "Merkin."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 173July 14, 2022 3:32 AM

Cissy Houston aka Whitney Houston’s mom had nothing but nice things to say about Elvis in her book.

by Anonymousreply 174July 14, 2022 7:41 PM

I'm surprised the paps haven't gotten a pic of Ryan's boyfriend.

by Anonymousreply 175July 14, 2022 7:43 PM

R174 oops wrong thread

by Anonymousreply 176July 14, 2022 8:01 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!