Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Prednisone Face

Who has it besides me (I'm on prednisone) and Ashley Judd?

by Anonymousreply 8August 18, 2022 6:36 PM

Vlad

by Anonymousreply 1May 26, 2022 10:36 AM

What are you on it for?

by Anonymousreply 2May 26, 2022 11:13 AM

It is ruining my life. I’ve got acne because of this shit!

by Anonymousreply 3August 18, 2022 2:59 PM

Aunt Christine, but I'm sure she's all skin and bones now.

by Anonymousreply 4August 18, 2022 3:00 PM

I am on my third round of Prednisone since May of 2020 for Rheumatoid Arthritis. Like many RA patients I was started on it with Methotrexate. Methotrexate takes about six weeks to kick in. I am convinced it caused me to have Dysphagia. I had trouble swallowing. I ended having two Endscopys to correct it. The second time is when I switched to Humira after MTX stopped working as well. All three times it caused my crap to solidify. The first time was awful. I think that is when I got a Hiatal Hernia. The other two times (at lower doses) were not as bad. It also causes sleep issues. The first couple of nights on it I do not sleep. But I guess because I do take it very long it does not balloon my face. I am currently taking 10mg a day waiting for an insurance approval to start weekly Humira injections.

by Anonymousreply 5August 18, 2022 3:23 PM

R5 best wishes with Humira. It is a fantastic drug and worked wonders for the psoriatic arthritis I have for 14 yrs.

by Anonymousreply 6August 18, 2022 5:01 PM

Pix or useless.

by Anonymousreply 7August 18, 2022 5:07 PM

Jennifers Tilly and Coolidge. Or maybe they just like to eat.

by Anonymousreply 8August 18, 2022 6:36 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!