Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Ryan Seacrest switched underwear with his producer during American Idol finale

Ryan Seacrest had to do a quick underwear change during a commercial break for Sunday's season 20 finale of American Idol, when viewers noticed the pair he had on revealed a little too much.

The 47-year-old host opened up about the wardrobe switch on Monday's Live with Kelly and Ryan, joking to co-host Kelly Ripa, "Apparently, America voted and said there was anatomy in the shot."

"There was just panic about it, and we changed it," Seacrest said.

Calling the experience, "a little embarrassing," Seacrest explained he was alerted to the issue by Miles Siggins, his longtime stylist who is "in charge of the suits that I wear' and "makes sure everything is lined up and buttoned."

After kicking off the live show's start, Siggins approached Seacrest and informed the broadcaster of the issue. "We go to commercial and he says, 'Can I tell you something? We need to change your underwear,'" Seacrest recalled. "I said, 'What do you mean we need to change my underwear?' "

The problem was, Seacrest didn't have a backup pair of underwear on him. So Siggins offered a swap.

"He says, 'Don't worry, I got mine,'" Seacrest said. "He's English, so he has shorter, tighter ones. ... They were tight, elastic underwear."

Seacrest took Siggins up on the change. "It was in the middle of a live show! We go backstage during the commercial and find a little corner and I'm literally taking off my pants, off my underwear, and putting his on," Seacrest told Ripa.

"It was the first for me for a live show," Seacrest added. "Anything for [American Idol]. It's a family show. Thank you Miles!"

But Ripa, 51, told Seacrest he made the wrong move. "No, no, no," she said. "Change the camera shot! Crotch up! I would have said, 'You get that camera and put it from here up.' I'm not wearing Miles' panties."

That was until Ripa learned the shot wasn't diminishing. "It was enhancing? Well then I would have insisted they stay!," Ripa teased.

Sunday's American Idol was notable for more than just Seacrest's snafu.

The episode saw America crowning Noah Thompson a champ, over fellow finalists, HunterGirl and Leah Marlene.

"Oh my God ... my heart is beating out of my chest, this is crazy," Thompson said after learning the news of his win live onstage.

Thompson — a construction worker and father from Louisa, Kentucky — stole Luke Bryan, Katy Perry, and Lionel Richie's hearts during his audition when he sang "Giving You Up." The 20-year-old winner performed three songs for the finale: "I'm on Fire" for the Bruce Springsteen round, his original song "One Day Tonight," and Rihanna's "Stay" as his favorite song of the season.

The 3-hour finale also featured performances by Flo Rida, Melissa Etheridge, Sara Bareilles, Michael Bublé, Ben Platt, James Arthur, Thomas Rhett, Deana Carter, Tai Verdes, season 16 finalist Gabby Barrett, and Earth, Wind & Fire, as well as the rest of the top 10 contestants and the judges.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 139June 1, 2022 12:55 AM

Here's the guy he switched underwear with.

Miles Siggins.

Would you, or wouldn't you? Lol.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1May 25, 2022 3:36 AM

Is he a gay?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2May 25, 2022 3:37 AM

Oh yeah Ms. Seacrest was packing. *eyeroll*

by Anonymousreply 3May 25, 2022 3:37 AM

I totally believe this story!

by Anonymousreply 4May 25, 2022 3:41 AM

Was his pussy showing?

by Anonymousreply 5May 25, 2022 3:42 AM

🤔 Nothing showing here...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6May 25, 2022 4:23 AM

Yep, anyone who saw this picture thought, "This kid is going to grow up to be packin'"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7May 25, 2022 4:25 AM

"lined up and buttoned" ...LOL!

by Anonymousreply 8May 25, 2022 4:34 AM

Where are the screencaps of the anatomy?

by Anonymousreply 9May 25, 2022 6:53 AM

This. Never. Happened.

by Anonymousreply 10May 25, 2022 7:00 AM

^ I often think that about Ryan Seacrest... This. Guy. Isn't. For. Real.

by Anonymousreply 11May 25, 2022 7:03 AM

He is such a weirdo

by Anonymousreply 12May 25, 2022 8:45 AM

This is unsanitary and you could get STDs.

by Anonymousreply 13May 25, 2022 8:48 AM

[quote] He is such a weirdo

It probably turned him on a little bit.

by Anonymousreply 14May 25, 2022 9:44 AM

I did notice it.

by Anonymousreply 15May 25, 2022 9:47 AM

I don't understand this article. Is Ryan saying that his dick is so big that he was showing VPL and had to change into even "tighter" fitting underwear? Wouldn't that make this "problem" worse?

Sounds like either Ryan is flat out lying or the old queen wanted a pair of the younger queen's panties and just made up this excuse to get them (And if that was the case, why not just steal a pair? He had access).

by Anonymousreply 16May 25, 2022 9:48 AM

It's definitely a weird story R16, and I don't even know why anyone would want to put it out there.

And I guess the tight underwear would push everything down and tighten it up, versus loose underwear that would let everything hang out. Or maybe he wasn't even wearing underwear, and they could see it.

Who knows what the fuck is going on with this closeted queen.

by Anonymousreply 17May 25, 2022 9:53 AM

The eyes in OP's photo are malevolent.

by Anonymousreply 18May 25, 2022 10:00 AM

Exactly, r17---why relate this anecdote? To make sure viewers look at his crotch henceforth? It's self-aggrandizing and icky.

by Anonymousreply 19May 25, 2022 10:03 AM

OP obviously contributes to the VPL 2022 thread. With as much success.

by Anonymousreply 20May 25, 2022 10:06 AM

I'm most certain that Ryan Seacrest has a Beautiful prominent package, a meaty penis and sack of testicles, I'm always checking out a guy's Zipper vicinity, its a hobby of mine since I was about 10yo, it always puts a smile on my face. I've seen Ryan in the opening of K&R, and sometimes he noticeably is dressing to his right while he walks out... I wouldnt say no to Ryan, could be fun... :-)

by Anonymousreply 21May 25, 2022 10:14 AM

^ The thing is I no longer think that Ryan has any personal life at all. He has beautiful homes, but he's rarely in them. He has "girlfriends", but you rarely see them together. He's loaded to the tits, but you never see him on a fabulous vacation or adventure with friends

I swear this guy is some kind of robot TV host who shoves a battery pack up his ass every morning and off he goes

by Anonymousreply 22May 25, 2022 10:51 AM

Seacrest is a walking EST.

by Anonymousreply 23May 25, 2022 10:53 AM

This was him walking to work that evening. You can't see anything except maybe a line from a pair of boxers he was wearing. Maybe his wardrobe girl saw the pantylines and had him change because of that.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24May 25, 2022 10:57 AM

It was hanging from on the right. I noticed because I always saw him as a Ken doll.

by Anonymousreply 25May 25, 2022 11:06 AM

What happened to Brian Dunkleman?

by Anonymousreply 26May 25, 2022 11:09 AM

Who switches underpants with another person?

by Anonymousreply 27May 25, 2022 11:14 AM

The dude is like 4 feet tall, same height as Vadge. Who gives the tiniest fuck about that homonculos's private parts. Yuck.

by Anonymousreply 28May 25, 2022 11:18 AM

"I'm as tall as I ever was!"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29May 25, 2022 11:21 AM

“[…] and that’s how I got monkey pox!”

He’s telling us now, so he doesn’t have to tell us later.

by Anonymousreply 30May 25, 2022 11:30 AM

This story would be much more believable if it involved Ryan's anal leakage, or his prolapsed mussy was protruding from his pants.

by Anonymousreply 31May 25, 2022 12:34 PM

I'm not buying this story either. I've seen enough of that Kelly & Ryan show where he's sitting in those tall barstools or whatever and he isn't packing anything. If this was true, ew. I'm far from a prude but wearing someone's dirty underwear is disgusting. Especially that late in the day.

by Anonymousreply 32May 25, 2022 1:06 PM

I don't believe there isn't some kind of wardrobe department with an extra set of everything for emergencies

by Anonymousreply 33May 25, 2022 1:10 PM

It is all very weird. You go through all that rigmarole of changing underwear quickly backstage during a live performance just so your cock showing in your pants doesn't become a story. Then you turn around the next day and may your cock showing in your pants the story.

by Anonymousreply 34May 25, 2022 1:55 PM

Hope he got crabs

by Anonymousreply 35May 25, 2022 1:58 PM

I would love nothing more than pictures of him in a sling showing up somewhere. You know his genuine self must be the absolute devil to be THIS fake for THIS long.

by Anonymousreply 36May 25, 2022 2:01 PM

[quote]I've seen enough of that Kelly & Ryan show where he's sitting in those tall barstools or whatever and he isn't packing anything.

Agree, even in the exercise segments when he's wearing sweat pants.

by Anonymousreply 37May 25, 2022 2:04 PM

I think it's refreshing that a vagina-obsessed, lily-lapping, pussy-murdering, testosterone-oozing, macho heterosexual he-man stud like Ryan Seacrest can let himself be so vulnerable.

by Anonymousreply 38May 25, 2022 2:17 PM

LMFAO . . . Oh, my sides!

by Anonymousreply 39May 25, 2022 2:24 PM

"This is unsanitary and you could get STDs."

Ryan could get pregnant.

by Anonymousreply 40May 25, 2022 2:46 PM

Sounds like a cover story on why they may have been caught backstage together with their pants off.

by Anonymousreply 41May 25, 2022 2:51 PM

It’s alarming how many on here are ignorant about male anatomy. Most men are growers, not showers, and are flaccid most of the time in public and in situations like r32 unless something turns them on. You can’t judge a man’s size just looking at his pants in an everyday situation where he’s not aroused.

It sounds to me like something that night (I’m guessing Noah?) got him excited.

by Anonymousreply 42May 25, 2022 3:39 PM

R35 Unlikely. Even homeless scumbags are clean shaven. Good fucking Queef, girl.

by Anonymousreply 43May 25, 2022 3:55 PM

R42 sounds like he's packing 3" of heat.

by Anonymousreply 44May 25, 2022 3:57 PM

What sort of idiot would ever reveal this? It looks more like Seacrest was going commando.

by Anonymousreply 45May 25, 2022 4:00 PM

No, R2, he just smells cookies!

by Anonymousreply 46May 25, 2022 4:02 PM

Ryan Seacrest has Big Peen, and he's proud of it.

by Anonymousreply 47May 25, 2022 4:06 PM

As a part of some kink or sex play, I'd switch underwear.

For actual undergarment reasons, that's just nasty.

by Anonymousreply 48May 25, 2022 4:09 PM

[quote] This story would be much more believable if it involved Ryan's anal leakage

That's what I thought this story was about, at first. Seriously.

The thought of him being "hung" never crossed my mind.

[quote] I'm far from a prude but wearing someone's dirty underwear is disgusting. Especially that late in the day.

I feel the same way.

At the very least, it must have felt very warm and smelled musky/funky.

That's just gross.

by Anonymousreply 49May 25, 2022 4:09 PM

If you were presenting on live TV in such a way, wouldn't it be easier to just rearrange yourself in your OWN underwear instead of wearing someone eles's lived in underwear? That really sounds so gross.

And Hung? Ryan Seacrest looks like his meat blows in the wind of a flushing toilet.

by Anonymousreply 50May 25, 2022 4:19 PM

[quote]What sort of idiot would ever reveal this? It looks more like Seacrest was going commando.

No, he said he took off his own before switching. He said he was live on the roof of the Roosevelt Hotel and after he did his opening the dresser or who ever he was said there was a problem. Just watched the opening On Demand and unless they re-shot it after the show, you see absolutely nothing. Very weird story. Secreast was all...it was live what could I do? and Ripa was justifiably horrified and said you should have told them to just shoot you above the waist. Why share this story? It wasn't even a funny, more like Dude, WTF?

by Anonymousreply 51May 25, 2022 4:25 PM

look at the intro of the three, it is there. perfectly average looking. i could screenshot but i'm not watching it again.

by Anonymousreply 52May 25, 2022 4:27 PM

He’s probably average sized and just got an erection at an inappropriate moment (which is a normal thing for men) because he’s attracted to Noah. And he panicked about it.

by Anonymousreply 53May 25, 2022 4:30 PM

Probably just getting ahead of the story in case anyone saw him and his dresser with their knickers down.

by Anonymousreply 54May 25, 2022 4:36 PM

Or maybe he hooked up with someone (the stylist? Noah?) before the show and his erection didn’t go away on time.

I know there was an AI scandal years ago about a (male) contestant offering sexual favors to a (male) producer for a spot on the show.

by Anonymousreply 55May 25, 2022 4:48 PM

Did Ryan keep the underwear later, and start sniffing it?

by Anonymousreply 56May 25, 2022 7:51 PM

It's part of his his big-dick-pussy-slayer energy he tries to force down our throats every five years.

It's going to backfire on him. Because unless he starts stuffing his pants everyday, people are going to be scrutinizing his bulge or lack there of from now on. John Hamm or Michael Fassbender he is not.

by Anonymousreply 57May 25, 2022 8:03 PM

So Ryan has entirely too much cock. Perhaps this is why he has so much trouble finding the right woman.

by Anonymousreply 58May 25, 2022 8:19 PM

I'm guessing that Seacrest has tinymeat.

Which would make this story even more ridiculous.

by Anonymousreply 59May 25, 2022 8:31 PM

The story is so heterosexual, that should shut up those fussy Datalounge.

by Anonymousreply 60May 26, 2022 1:05 AM

Is Ryan cut or uncut? (the other guy's underwera musta been uncut)

by Anonymousreply 61May 26, 2022 1:38 AM

I thought he told this story to take attention away from how he was acting. I didn't watch the show, but I remember seeing tweets about how weird he was acting (and facial expressions), like he was having a stroke or some other type of medical problem.

by Anonymousreply 62May 26, 2022 1:59 AM

No, R62.

That was a different AI finale show.

And yes, he was indeed having a stroke.

by Anonymousreply 63May 26, 2022 2:02 AM

(R63) Not the most reliable source, but this discusses it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 64May 26, 2022 2:20 AM

[quote]Is he a gay?

R2. Yes dear, Ryan Seacrest is gay. He's always been gay. And he'll always be gay. He's gay now and forever.

by Anonymousreply 65May 26, 2022 2:55 AM

Ryan Seacrest is as gay as Aaron Schock.

And that's pretty damn gay.

by Anonymousreply 66May 26, 2022 2:57 AM

When did Aaron turn gay?

by Anonymousreply 67May 26, 2022 3:01 AM

[Quote]Who switches underpants with another person?

I don’t see a problem with it.

by Anonymousreply 68May 26, 2022 3:04 AM

He couldn't make a bulge if he put a potato into his undies. It would just disappear.

by Anonymousreply 69May 26, 2022 3:52 AM

All my "girlfriends" call my unit my "cat nipple".

That means it's big, right?

by Anonymousreply 70May 26, 2022 4:42 AM

Ryan's semen has a pink tinge to it.

by Anonymousreply 71May 26, 2022 5:24 AM

R71 you could just say "it's fruity"🍍🍎🍓🍇💦💦💦💦💦

by Anonymousreply 72May 26, 2022 6:20 AM

He has a new girlfriend. Maybe we'll be getting news of a baby Seacrest soon?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 73May 26, 2022 9:41 AM

@r72, "[R71] you could just say "it's fruity"

Right from his "Fruity Pebbles"😜

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 74May 26, 2022 9:54 AM

Only in America would VPL be a problem.

Americans are such prudes.

by Anonymousreply 75May 26, 2022 10:32 AM

Hmm. I am sure that's not all they swapped.

by Anonymousreply 76May 26, 2022 10:38 AM

^ VPL or lack there of is only a problem for Ryan Seacrest 🙄

by Anonymousreply 77May 26, 2022 10:38 AM

I do think Ryan is adorable in that nerdy little kid photo.

by Anonymousreply 78May 26, 2022 10:38 AM

^ Voted the kid most likely to get beat up

by Anonymousreply 79May 26, 2022 10:40 AM

the ass by Merv.

by Anonymousreply 80May 26, 2022 10:46 AM

^ Ryan's biggest goal in life was to be Merv Griffin and now he is

by Anonymousreply 81May 26, 2022 10:52 AM

This morning (Thursday, the 26th) Jon Hamm is a guest on ":Live with Kelly and Ryan." His equipment was seen in several photos.

by Anonymousreply 82May 26, 2022 10:54 AM

^ Ryan bursts into tears and runs off the set 😂

by Anonymousreply 83May 26, 2022 10:57 AM

In a world in which people had to be honest, the headline would read, "Ryan Seacrest asks audience to scrutinize his crotch following penis-enlargement surgery; ABC approves publicizing request to generate buzz for stale 'Idol.'"

by Anonymousreply 84May 26, 2022 11:12 AM

I certainly hope Ryan used a panty liner when he put on that guy's tighty whities. Otherwise, he's just nasty.

by Anonymousreply 85May 26, 2022 11:28 AM

Kelly was properly repulsed.

by Anonymousreply 86May 26, 2022 3:40 PM

I can imagine him having a camel toe but not a penis.

by Anonymousreply 87May 26, 2022 3:44 PM

Kelly almost threw up her entire lunch, but she managed to re-swallow the tic tac.

by Anonymousreply 88May 26, 2022 3:45 PM

i love my best friend of decades. I know he's a "clean teen" as Edna Turnblad would say but I'm not changing currently worn underpants with him. This guy was a fellow employee.

by Anonymousreply 89May 26, 2022 4:01 PM

The problem I have with believing this story: why would the stylist wear Ryan's underpants; he could have just gone commando.

by Anonymousreply 90May 26, 2022 4:50 PM

Good point, r90. Especially since Ryan's really weren't his type, besides being unnecessary.

This is a bizarre story whichever way you look at it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 91May 26, 2022 5:57 PM

Twitter link was my blunder from my fat fingers!

by Anonymousreply 92May 26, 2022 5:58 PM

Straight men would never talk about swapping underwear.

by Anonymousreply 93May 26, 2022 6:36 PM

Another good point r93. A very true fact that slipped through Ryan's "How to come off as Hetero" App.

And as many gay men and formerly closeted gay men Kelly Ripa associates with, she should be ashamed to participate in the charade at r73.

by Anonymousreply 94May 26, 2022 7:39 PM

[quote]This story would be much more believable if it involved Ryan's anal leakage

I need a medical refresher. Does anal leakage go hand in hand with stroke face? That would explain a lot, not least the hijacked left side of his face and the now forever heavenward eyebrow.

by Anonymousreply 95May 26, 2022 8:01 PM

R87 What's a Camel Toe?

by Anonymousreply 96May 26, 2022 8:05 PM

As previously stated, WTF was the point of telling this story? If anything this confirms Ryan's queeniness (and his "stylist" for that matter). Assuming this story is true, why would the public need to know this? Unless both guys had just taken a shower and put on said underwear within the past 5 minutes, I absolutely do not know of any straight guys who would switch underwear especially after having been worn that long. Also, why did we need to know that his "stylist" wears "tighter and shorter underpants"? It's almost as if Ryan is trying to "come out" without actually coming out? What would he actually lose by officially coming out anyway? He's not exactly Tom Cruise with a "macho" action movie or rom com movie career to worry about? He's the host of f---in American Idol for Christ's sake? Is he afraid his frau morning show audience will desert him and stop watching? I think most of either already know or certainly must suspect.

by Anonymousreply 97May 26, 2022 8:07 PM

^ Even though Ryan is not that old he's "old school" Hollywood which says never, EVER admit you're Gay. Just like daddy Merv taught him

by Anonymousreply 98May 26, 2022 8:12 PM

If you look at the producer's instragram, in one pic of Seacreast, there appears to be a bulge.

However, not enough to get the children out of the room, clutch your pearls or file a complaint with the FCC.

by Anonymousreply 99May 26, 2022 8:33 PM

camel toe. noun. slang the visual effect created when a woman's trousers cling too tightly to the crotch, emphasizing the shape of the pudenda.

by Anonymousreply 100May 26, 2022 8:52 PM

^...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 101May 26, 2022 9:09 PM

^ that seems like Ryan’s situation

by Anonymousreply 102May 26, 2022 9:14 PM

Ryan is such a straight pussyhound!

by Anonymousreply 103May 26, 2022 9:20 PM

Maybe he was afraid that someone would snap a picture of them exchanging the underwear and it would end up on the Internet. So it was damage control in case exchanging underwear with that other guy was misinterpreted.

But I agree with the earlier poster that the AI winner gave him a boner.

by Anonymousreply 104May 26, 2022 9:21 PM

Ryan's pussy stinks!

by Anonymousreply 105May 26, 2022 10:30 PM

It's as weird as Patrick Stewart's revelation on Graham Norton a few years back.

by Anonymousreply 106May 26, 2022 11:17 PM

That Ryan's a class act. Low class, but class nonetheless.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 107May 26, 2022 11:22 PM

Stupid PR story. Like Armie Hammer's balls and Richard what's his name Froys bf's bulge. What's he promoting?

by Anonymousreply 108May 26, 2022 11:24 PM

Ryan had a hard on for the AI winner.

by Anonymousreply 109May 26, 2022 11:28 PM

So did I, R109!

Noah is fucking hot

by Anonymousreply 110May 26, 2022 11:33 PM

[quote]We go backstage during the commercial and find a little corner and I'm literally taking off my pants, off my underwear, and putting his on,"

This needs 1980s gay porn background music.

by Anonymousreply 111May 26, 2022 11:34 PM

MEN.com can do one of their "comic" parodies of this.

by Anonymousreply 112May 26, 2022 11:55 PM

Regardless of anything else, Ryan and Kelly are both media savvy and they both know that any publicity is good publicity. People here are going on and on about some froggy middle-aged closet case's underwear, so the story has served its purpose. No one would have anything to say about him otherwise.

by Anonymousreply 113May 26, 2022 11:56 PM

[quote] It's as weird as Patrick Stewart's revelation on Graham Norton a few years back.

Which was?

by Anonymousreply 114May 26, 2022 11:58 PM

I hope he gets a yeast infection.

Fucking closet case.

by Anonymousreply 115May 26, 2022 11:59 PM

Pic at 107 is the butchest and hottest I've seen him

by Anonymousreply 116May 27, 2022 12:02 AM

[quote] I hope he gets a yeast infection.

On his camel toe.

by Anonymousreply 117May 27, 2022 12:08 AM

[quote] It's as weird as Patrick Stewart's revelation on Graham Norton a few years back....Which was?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 118May 27, 2022 9:03 AM

So are all of them queens in that Graham Norton video? What is the consensus? And I do find it fascinating being a grown man and not knowing you are uncircumcised. That would definitely lead me to believe he is Str8, because you would know this by now. Although I am circumcised and I still don't know exactly how it is done, or what is done. And I am too squeamish.

by Anonymousreply 119May 27, 2022 4:36 PM

Is the fat little boy desperate for attention still struggling to get out, Ryan?

by Anonymousreply 120May 27, 2022 4:44 PM

he looks terrible in the photo of him walking to work. His face looks worn out and tired. It's all that jetting coast to coast, its aged him And the tacky blue velour jacket with the slimcut trousers & trendy shoes - so obvious he relies on a stylist

by Anonymousreply 121May 27, 2022 5:12 PM

Word is Ryan's underwear was a G-string which he had put on backwards.

by Anonymousreply 122May 28, 2022 12:42 AM

Is Ryan a gay? Almost 50. Never married. Hmmmmm

by Anonymousreply 123May 28, 2022 2:12 AM

R123 - ya think?

by Anonymousreply 124May 28, 2022 2:14 AM

I wish Hugh Jackman woiuld've said if is cut or uncut.

Why did Patrick think he was cut??

by Anonymousreply 125May 28, 2022 4:30 AM

I don't know if I'm disgusted or turned on.

by Anonymousreply 126May 28, 2022 10:22 AM

R125 Jackman is Australian and therefore almost certainly uncut unless he is Jewish.

by Anonymousreply 127May 28, 2022 1:00 PM

[quote]Jackman is Australian and therefore almost certainly uncut unless he is Jewish.

Not so fast....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 128May 28, 2022 4:11 PM

I think of him as one of those bottoms who just keep farting 💨 a lot...

by Anonymousreply 129May 28, 2022 5:41 PM

Ryan does talk about his gas issues quite often on Live. So yes, he is a farter. He often warns Kelly that his stomach is rumbling with the gas.

by Anonymousreply 130May 28, 2022 8:33 PM

[quote] Ryan does talk about his gas issues quite often on Live. So yes, he is a farter.

Gross.

That's what happens when your ass is stretched beyond repair.

His cunt flaps probably wave in the breeze of his farts.

by Anonymousreply 131May 28, 2022 8:35 PM

We can thank Merv the Perv for Ryan gracing us.

by Anonymousreply 132May 28, 2022 10:48 PM

The only person a man would share underwear would be someone he is having sex with. American Idol is a Billion Dollar Operation and Ryan is their star. What if he would have pissed or pooped his pants? Are we to believe that they would they shut the show down?

The clothes Ryan wears on the show are "costumes." They belong to the production company. So are we to believe they would have racks of costumes for him but not a single pair of underwear? Do you mean to tell me they did not have another pair of underwear in the whole damn building?

Ryan is a liar. This never happened. Male siblings don't even do that shit. It is fucking nasty!

by Anonymousreply 133May 30, 2022 10:49 PM

"Hey buddy, let me borrow that underwear you've been wearing for the past ten hours."

WTF? That is totally disgusting.

by Anonymousreply 134May 30, 2022 11:38 PM

The costume department would surely have a supply of clean underwear "just in case." Everything you can think of is backstage in case of any kind of emergency. This story makes no sense.

by Anonymousreply 135May 31, 2022 12:10 AM

Ryan is of the homosex persuasion.

by Anonymousreply 136May 31, 2022 9:38 AM

Did Ryan say whether they switched back after the show?

by Anonymousreply 137May 31, 2022 9:55 AM

One perforce must wonder why, since 2003, such an alleged "wardrobe malfunction" had not happened, until this Finale. 🤔

Did Ryan choose a new underwear brand or style just for this episode? Could he not detect the "situation" prior to Tweets? 🤷‍♂️

What made him think that the Assistant's underwear would be a good substitute because they'd be "tighter"? 😉

R133 and r135 get it.

by Anonymousreply 138May 31, 2022 11:02 AM

[quote]What made him think that the Assistant's underwear would be a good substitute because they'd be "tighter"?

According to Ryan, it was all the assistants idea. The assistant saw the problem and came up with the solution.

by Anonymousreply 139June 1, 2022 12:55 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!