Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Did Harry Styles come out on the Today Show?

He premiered his new song Boyfriends. Part of the lyrics -

Boyfriends, they think you're so easy They take you for granted They don't know, they're just misunderstanding

by Anonymousreply 13May 23, 2022 9:27 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1May 19, 2022 6:50 PM

anyone heard Hazza's fauxmerican accent i’m fucking pissing

by Anonymousreply 2May 20, 2022 9:29 PM

R2.

by Anonymousreply 3May 20, 2022 9:30 PM

That lyric could be anything. He could be talking about a female or male he’s interested in who has had "boyfriends”, but he’s making the case for why he’s a better one.

by Anonymousreply 4May 20, 2022 9:37 PM

OP, you are lucky you don't have any trolls on this thread trying to assert his complete heterosexuality and unwavering masculinity — like for instance R4?

by Anonymousreply 5May 20, 2022 9:38 PM

Wow so edgy

by Anonymousreply 6May 20, 2022 10:14 PM

Webster’s dictionary has Harry Styles photo next to Heterosexual.

by Anonymousreply 7May 20, 2022 10:47 PM

He said it was the hardest song for him to write but didn't elaboorate.

by Anonymousreply 8May 22, 2022 3:09 PM

He did elaborate. He said it went through multiple versions.

by Anonymousreply 9May 22, 2022 3:14 PM

How long has Harry Styles been doing this gaybaiting game? Omg, another ambiguous action so he can get idiots talking about him and speculating about his sexuality. His team knows how to play people like a fiddle

by Anonymousreply 10May 22, 2022 3:16 PM

I’m over harry and Olivia looks pregnant in recent photos.

by Anonymousreply 11May 23, 2022 9:15 AM

I don't believe you're over him.

by Anonymousreply 12May 23, 2022 9:26 AM

R12 Ok you caught me… I need this shit to end!!!!

by Anonymousreply 13May 23, 2022 9:27 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!