Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Brian Sims, four other LGBTQ candidates lose races in Pa.

Gay, trans hopefuls competing for Philly state house seat lose to straight ally

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7May 19, 2022 6:46 PM

Why the fuck is the Washington Blade sticking its nasty, dirty nose in our business.

FUCK OFF, FUCKER!

by Anonymousreply 1May 19, 2022 11:00 AM

Is there anything Brian Sims *can* do?

by Anonymousreply 2May 19, 2022 11:01 AM

so many people from Philly pop in these threads to say they know Sims and don't like him but never have any reasons... where's the deets?!?

by Anonymousreply 3May 19, 2022 11:06 AM

Lovitz is a hottie! Who's had him?

by Anonymousreply 4May 19, 2022 11:06 AM

Sims’s harassment of those people praying outside of Planned Parenthood did him no favors. The public is tired of the current-day insufferable LGBTNMOP. I voted for Sims while holding my nose because the other candidates were awful and the Supreme Court may start rolling out anti-gay rulings. At least I knew he’d push back on then. I hate Sims with a passion. He does nothing but thirst trap and bully. The other ones who ran, trannies and the like, are now seen as nuts by the public. They can’t be trusted.

by Anonymousreply 5May 19, 2022 11:15 AM

Bi candidate, Trans candidate, etc. Ok. What the hell is a Q(ueer) candidate? One who just says so?

by Anonymousreply 6May 19, 2022 11:30 AM

lol.

by Anonymousreply 7May 19, 2022 6:46 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!