Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Umm...this very "energetic" dance routine from late 70s

Maybe watch it after that wonderful "Maniac" vid with the woman who became popular in Italy...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11May 19, 2022 10:32 PM

That's like when the plug finally arrives on Mars.

by Anonymousreply 1May 19, 2022 9:39 AM

9gag? No thanks.

by Anonymousreply 2May 19, 2022 9:41 AM

Is that not an ok site? i didn't want to link from Reddit.

by Anonymousreply 3May 19, 2022 9:47 AM

Do they sing as they are dancing?

by Anonymousreply 4May 19, 2022 11:32 AM

They make Boney M look positively sedentary.

And what’s wrong with the site? Should I be concerned for my device now?

by Anonymousreply 5May 19, 2022 11:54 AM

That’s very Jesus is My Friend.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6May 19, 2022 12:35 PM

I wonder if any of them ended up with neck injuries after that epileptic display.

by Anonymousreply 7May 19, 2022 12:37 PM

That must have been some high quality cocaine they had been sniffing.

by Anonymousreply 8May 19, 2022 12:43 PM

I thought the same thing, R7. Hoping their producers hired a good on-set chiropractor!

by Anonymousreply 9May 19, 2022 2:46 PM

I didn't even listen to this with the sound on. I usually start vids w/out the sound on, but when this one came on, the level of energy and fast, jerky movements kind of mesmerized me. I couldn't really figure out if it was a dance number or exercise routine.

Completely bizarre.

by Anonymousreply 10May 19, 2022 10:31 PM

^^Forgot to sign my post at r10 as OP.

by Anonymousreply 11May 19, 2022 10:32 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!