Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Ezra Miller addresses debate between Bodybuilding and Athleticism

Profound take

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11May 20, 2022 2:57 PM

Warner Bros. letting Ezra Miller run around in public is like a zoo not taking any action if one of their lions or tigers escaped its enclosure and starting attacking people.

by Anonymousreply 1May 19, 2022 8:08 AM

He’s fun, hope he gets help though

by Anonymousreply 2May 19, 2022 8:14 AM

Ezra Miller = Court Jester.

by Anonymousreply 3May 19, 2022 8:19 AM

UGH, his generation is so pedantic.

by Anonymousreply 4May 19, 2022 10:00 AM

Nice

by Anonymousreply 5May 19, 2022 4:11 PM

This is the most sensible he’s been in ages OP

by Anonymousreply 6May 19, 2022 4:15 PM

Millennials?

by Anonymousreply 7May 19, 2022 10:56 PM

I'm surprised he's not hanging around with Brittany Spears.

by Anonymousreply 8May 19, 2022 10:59 PM

Oooh! I saw the SVU episode with him in it the other day! I said to my husband, "that's the guy from Fantastic Beasts who may or may not be trans and who harassed someone in Hawaii!"

by Anonymousreply 9May 19, 2022 11:51 PM

He's harassed multiple people in Hawaii. He's probably going to be a demonic folklore legend there in 70 years or so.

by Anonymousreply 10May 19, 2022 11:57 PM

They/them

by Anonymousreply 11May 20, 2022 2:57 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!