Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

A Happy Uplifting Story for a Change

With happy pet pictures!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15May 23, 2022 3:40 PM

Dollface thread.

by Anonymousreply 1May 19, 2022 3:48 AM

Completely, R1. I only wish there were more pics, or a link to more. I'm already weepy as I'm suffering separation anxiety from my panthercat Cody. It is 5 days so far, and I have 8 more to go. Looking at these three pups, I would make a pitstop in Kentucky on my way home next week if I thought my husband would be into having a dog. I know the cats would roll with it.

What a great project, and wonderful photos!

by Anonymousreply 2May 19, 2022 3:55 AM

[quote] panthercat

Beardog.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3May 19, 2022 4:44 AM

Hi Kai, pleasure to meet you.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4May 19, 2022 4:56 AM

I guess cats suck at posting too…

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5May 19, 2022 4:57 AM

R1, is Cody a rescue cat?

by Anonymousreply 6May 19, 2022 5:02 AM

Why yes, both he and his brother are. Regards and thanks DLRB!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7May 19, 2022 5:12 AM

No other happy animal stories? What did DL do all weekend?

by Anonymousreply 8May 23, 2022 2:05 PM

Well, since you ask, R8 — I befriended a crow. He visits my balcony every morning for a sugar-free oat cookie. He waits for me to place the cookie on the railing, picks it up, glares at me, and off he goes.

He seems very smart and I wonder if I can turn it into a little game for him, like hiding the cookie underneath one of two coasters. We'll see.

His name is Ronnie.

by Anonymousreply 9May 23, 2022 2:15 PM

I have a cat who visits my deck every morning. He waits, patiently, for my cat to finish her breakfast, very politely. My cat goes inside, and he gets up and finishes the left overs. He's so sweet and patient, and obviously some humans have done him wrong because he won't eat until I go inside. Lately, I've been saving a little of the fancy feast and I will rinse the can out and pour on the kibble. I suspect old man doesn't have a lot of teeth, and he eats it all.

I call him Biebs, short for Baby Boy.

by Anonymousreply 10May 23, 2022 2:20 PM

[quote]No other happy animal stories?

They only want [bold]violent animal stories now[/bold] - monkeys throwing dogs off roofs in Morocco and such. The dollface threads are dead, in case you hadn't noticed.

by Anonymousreply 11May 23, 2022 2:34 PM

So a pitbull mix (aggressive), one that looks like a doberman mix (aggressive) and then a beagle (super loud and annoying).

by Anonymousreply 12May 23, 2022 2:59 PM

[quote] The dollface threads are dead, in case you hadn't noticed.

I guess I hadn't noticed. What's the issue with having one or two of them in this desert of Kardashian, Political, Trolling, depressing, bullshit and bitchery?

Thanks for sharing about Ronnie and Biebs today. I have 4 more days to go until the Panthercat/Tigercat reunion.

by Anonymousreply 13May 23, 2022 3:22 PM

I'm not racist, I just don't like seeing dandruff on my pets.

by Anonymousreply 14May 23, 2022 3:38 PM

Ugh, just watched a TikTok about a guy and his wife who Peace Cored in Rwanda and were adopted by a feral dog at their house, got the rules changed for the the Peace Core members having pets, started a rescue program for dogs, the dog attached itself to the wife for weeks upon her becoming pregnant though they yet didn’t know, brought the dog back to the US, raised it with their child and now the dog’s declined in health and needs to be put down.

by Anonymousreply 15May 23, 2022 3:40 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!