Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

What are the cruising areas where you live? Summertime edition

The last thread was closed before all the cum could flow, and the outrage could spew. It's warm now, don't most of you have to be out, about, freeballing and looking to shoot!?

by Anonymousreply 8July 3, 2022 4:43 AM

Bay Ridge Bklyn-I don't think there are any areas left. But back in the day...Shore Road was quite busy around 90 something street. In the mid 80s I met a few closeted guidos there. One had his rollerskates on the backseat of his car so I figured he'd just come from some Rollerskating rink in South Brooklyn. I also was very nearly gay bashed there buy a few thugs armed with bats and broken glass bottles. This guy I was hanging out with talking to was a Colombian guy that worked for Avianca Airlines. We ran to his nearby parked car and barely escaped with only a second or two to spare before a guaranteed vicious beating leading to serious injury and/or even death. I stopped cruising over there after that. About 15 years later I came across a wooded area with a walking path a little further down and just west of Shore Road. I hooked up there a few times but I guess the apartment dwellers in the buildings above this area didn't like the area being used for gay hookups and got the city to cut down all the shrubbery so there were no more hidden places there to mess around.

by Anonymousreply 1May 19, 2022 3:57 AM

Please tell me about cruising areas in Orlando. I have recently moved here

by Anonymousreply 2May 19, 2022 4:02 AM

Try the Disney cast member break rooms. They're all gay.

by Anonymousreply 3May 19, 2022 4:10 AM

Any cruising areas in Bucks County, Pa New Hope area or Bethlehem, PA area? Across the river in NJ seems to be a dead zone.

by Anonymousreply 4May 19, 2022 4:14 AM

OP- It's not 1974 anymore

by Anonymousreply 5May 19, 2022 4:23 AM

Bump.

by Anonymousreply 6May 19, 2022 8:29 AM

bump

by Anonymousreply 7July 3, 2022 4:12 AM

Is the Ramble still cruisy?

by Anonymousreply 8July 3, 2022 4:43 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!