Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Lance Bass mocks Amber Heard

On TikTok.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14May 19, 2022 5:06 PM

Good. She’s a filthy fucking liar.

by Anonymousreply 1May 19, 2022 2:00 AM

Go Lance! She's a grifting whore. She proved that saying ahe never loved Elon Musk.

by Anonymousreply 2May 19, 2022 2:02 AM

She really comes across as dense. She did play Musk like a fool; guy is UGG-LY.

by Anonymousreply 3May 19, 2022 2:07 AM

R3, what did she get out of Musk? How much money and valuables?

by Anonymousreply 4May 19, 2022 2:09 AM

Did he used to be somebody

by Anonymousreply 5May 19, 2022 2:09 AM

I don't give a shit about Heard but this is a disgusting meme, there's nothing funny about fucking abuse - if she's a liar it's still not funny

by Anonymousreply 6May 19, 2022 2:15 AM

r6 - Yeah, for Johnny

by Anonymousreply 7May 19, 2022 2:20 AM

If Amber commits self harm, or one of his fans attacks her, or Johnny has another breakdown and chops off his toe and sucks Marilyn Manson’s dick onstage, all these idiot celebrities will be wiping their social media accounts.

by Anonymousreply 8May 19, 2022 2:29 AM

Amber may be a crazy bitch but I lived with an alcoholic and it's no picnic. My boyfriend was a quiet good natured guy until he drank, then he was a know it all who loved to argue. If he could see how he acts drunk he would be very embarrassed. But at the end of the day he will choose booze before anyone or anything. He is a working alcoholic though and never missed work even though he must have some bad hangovers. Add in Johnny does drugs and you know he acts crazy.

by Anonymousreply 9May 19, 2022 2:30 AM

HE DELETED IT

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10May 19, 2022 2:36 AM

R9 = Mattress Girl

by Anonymousreply 11May 19, 2022 2:37 AM

Amber got Elon to give donations to the charities, she LIED about giving her full $7 million divorce settlement to. She's a whore.

by Anonymousreply 12May 19, 2022 6:17 AM

I can’t stand AH or JD, but Lance is in his damn 40’s with 7 month old twins. Shouldn’t he be focused on them instead of doing Tik-Toks like an attention whore? Grow the fuck up.

by Anonymousreply 13May 19, 2022 6:29 AM

Lance is a multi-tasker

by Anonymousreply 14May 19, 2022 5:06 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!