Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

“Red Table Talk” is BACK!

The episode is about the dangers of Fentanyl.

In case you wanna watch.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10April 27, 2023 5:46 AM

KEEP MY WIFE'S OPIATES OUT YO' FUCKING MOUTH!

by Anonymousreply 1May 19, 2022 12:12 AM

I hate that bald bitch.

by Anonymousreply 2May 19, 2022 12:24 AM

^W

by Anonymousreply 3May 19, 2022 12:31 AM

I'm not a Jada apologist but I usually find myself glued to the ads for this show, even though i've never watched an episode. I think I have a camp fascination with it, the whole thing is so ridiculous and over the top (ugly bright red table, all the performative nodding and pointing when someone makes a 'good point', the weirdly buff grandma, the guests walking up to the table as if they haven't been there on set all day). One day I will have to watch an episode, but i'm afraid it will spoil the comedy.

by Anonymousreply 4May 19, 2022 2:57 AM

I hope this is the end of Jada's attempts to be an influencer. She and her violent husband are disgusting and we don't need to see them on our screens anymore.

by Anonymousreply 5May 19, 2022 3:00 AM

Cancelled.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6April 27, 2023 3:58 AM

Wow only 6 comments in and this thread is lined thru. JPS’s career must be dead to us.

by Anonymousreply 7April 27, 2023 4:04 AM

To be fair, older white gays weren't really the target audience for her show on Facebook Watch (of all places).

by Anonymousreply 8April 27, 2023 4:19 AM

Y’all need some healing.

by Anonymousreply 9April 27, 2023 5:45 AM

R6 Mark Zuckerberg you in danger gurl. Tread lightly in the Hollywood hills. Will Smith lurks.

by Anonymousreply 10April 27, 2023 5:46 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!