Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Donald Trump believes Amber Heard over Johnny Depp?

He posted this on Truth Social… am I reading it wrong or is he on team Heard??

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21May 20, 2022 11:04 PM

How unseemly.

by Anonymousreply 1May 18, 2022 10:15 PM

Republicans are loving him weighing in

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2May 18, 2022 10:16 PM

Once in a blue moon trump is right. Actually the only time I really ever agree with Trump is when he comments on pop culture. He's a jackass and criminal but he can be dam funny sometimes. Rememeber when he eviscerated M.

by Anonymousreply 3May 18, 2022 10:17 PM

Whatever Trump gets into his feeble mind, the opposite is always true.

by Anonymousreply 4May 18, 2022 10:17 PM

Whatever trump gets into his feeble mind, the opposite is always the truth.

by Anonymousreply 5May 18, 2022 10:18 PM

He just wants to suck up in case she'll let him grab her pussy at some point in the future.

by Anonymousreply 6May 18, 2022 10:22 PM

Didn’t he rape a woman in a department store dressing room and then use the US Justice Department to bully her?

Trump has several of his own lawsuits to focus on. He should probably do that.

by Anonymousreply 7May 18, 2022 10:23 PM

He's commenting on both of them being equally unsympathetic. Why a former POTUS needs to do that, who knows.

It would have been funny except he takes a swipe at the Washington Post. Turd can't handle the Washington Post and any news source that doesn't kiss his ass.

by Anonymousreply 8May 18, 2022 10:24 PM

Please join me in blocking OP for clogging DL up with this asshole's inane posts on his pathetic, misnamed social media thing.

by Anonymousreply 9May 18, 2022 10:24 PM

So he's a gossip columnist now? Lol.

by Anonymousreply 10May 18, 2022 10:26 PM

"OMG, can you believe what she was wearing to court!? Many people are saying she's poor! So sad.

by Anonymousreply 11May 18, 2022 10:30 PM

Truth Social is literally made for this creep. How embarrassing is it that a POTUS has been banned from a social media platform? The first dump Eastern European bride accused her ex husband of marital rape. Is this accusation to be believed according to dump's POV?

by Anonymousreply 12May 18, 2022 10:32 PM

Meh, Trump just wants to grab her by the pussy

by Anonymousreply 13May 18, 2022 10:52 PM

If there were no gold-diggers, Trump would go to his grave a virgin! He probably loves them!

Come to think of it, he'll need a new Mrs. Trump soon...

by Anonymousreply 14May 18, 2022 10:54 PM

^ My thought as well but I don’t think even Amber is that craven.

by Anonymousreply 15May 18, 2022 11:21 PM

Where did he post that so it looks like a tweet when he’s banned from Twitter? On his own website? Did he even give himself his own little “verified” check mark?

Sad.

by Anonymousreply 16May 18, 2022 11:28 PM

This—a whole paragraph that stays on topic—could not have been written by him.

by Anonymousreply 17May 19, 2022 12:07 AM

On 2017, Johnny Depp made a joke about assassinating Trump. It makes sense that Trump would go after him now in retribution.

by Anonymousreply 18May 19, 2022 2:47 AM

I can't think of anyone whose opinion I care about less, except maybe Tucker Carlson.

by Anonymousreply 19May 20, 2022 10:29 PM

Why would you be surprised? He prob wants to grab her by the pussy and this is his big move to get close

by Anonymousreply 20May 20, 2022 10:45 PM

Trump loves interjecting himself into celebrity affairs.

by Anonymousreply 21May 20, 2022 11:04 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!