Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

The ballots haven't all been tallied in PA, but Trump is telling Dr. Oz to go ahead and declare victory

Of course

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19May 19, 2022 7:40 PM

Very stable advice.

by Anonymousreply 1May 18, 2022 6:17 PM

[quote]Trump is telling Dr. Oz to go ahead and declare victory

Yes, because it worked so well for Trump in 2020.

by Anonymousreply 2May 18, 2022 6:27 PM

Is he back on Twitter??

by Anonymousreply 3May 18, 2022 6:35 PM

It would awesome for the Democrats if Oz and McCormick both say they won and keep fighting with each other. Barnette can join in too and claim she won too…she’s still saying she won in 2020.

by Anonymousreply 4May 18, 2022 6:36 PM

Trump gonna Trump

by Anonymousreply 5May 18, 2022 6:55 PM

Cunts gonna cunt.

by Anonymousreply 6May 18, 2022 7:20 PM

Cunt cost extra.

by Anonymousreply 7May 18, 2022 7:22 PM

Is he still leading?

by Anonymousreply 8May 19, 2022 2:01 AM

Trump is really something

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9May 19, 2022 2:03 AM

Still lying and cheating

Never stop being you, Trumpy

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10May 19, 2022 6:19 PM

R10, what is that Dump “tweet” from?

by Anonymousreply 11May 19, 2022 6:22 PM

R3 R11

It is from his own "Truth Social" network

Note the red, not blue check mark and the "ReTruths" not "Retweets" at R10

by Anonymousreply 12May 19, 2022 6:32 PM

[quote]The ballots haven't all been tallied in PA

Well, the ballots that COUNT have already been tallied.

by Anonymousreply 13May 19, 2022 6:46 PM

While I believe that trump is a cunt, he's actually a STUPID CUNT, in that I truly think he has no idea how elections are run, votes are tallied, who does what and so on!...

by Anonymousreply 14May 19, 2022 6:50 PM

This is good news -- the more Trump casts aspersions on the validity of elections, the less likely his MAGAts are to go to the polls in November

by Anonymousreply 15May 19, 2022 7:27 PM

Dump has no respect for anything, most especially democracy.

Unfortunately, he has 74 million idiots who follow him and feel exactly the same.

by Anonymousreply 16May 19, 2022 7:29 PM

My point exactly R16

And when he tells them elections are all fixed--even Republican primaries--they will stay home

by Anonymousreply 17May 19, 2022 7:30 PM

I really hope they do stay home in November, but many of them are full of rage and resentment. Mostly over made up BS like CRT or hordes of immigrants, but riled up and ready to vote nonetheless. I just hope people on the Democratic side are fired up to vote too.

by Anonymousreply 18May 19, 2022 7:38 PM

Ah, ok, so now it's rigged even in R only elections? Yeah, makes "total" sense. Sure...

I'd like to know what fantasyland these people are living in, and how they got there.

I'm shocked Cawthorn conceded instead of claiming a ton of Dems came in disguise to vote for Edwards. It's gotten that insane.

by Anonymousreply 19May 19, 2022 7:40 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!