Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

This is why Everyone hates us.

Ugh...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15May 18, 2022 10:54 PM

Why, OP? Are we supposed to be closeted and meek? Sounds like you have some internalized homophobia to work on.

by Anonymousreply 1May 18, 2022 5:58 PM

Why do you hate yourself OP?

by Anonymousreply 2May 18, 2022 6:00 PM

If you relate to any of that R1/2 then you are too stupid to live.

by Anonymousreply 3May 18, 2022 6:16 PM

A little Billy goes a LONG way

by Anonymousreply 4May 18, 2022 6:18 PM

Will & Grace

Modern Family

The Birdcage

Queer As Folk (U.S.)

Love! Valor! Compassion!

The Family Stone

The Object of My Affection

It doesn't take much thinking to draw up a list of more than half a dozen genuinely embarrassing depictions of gay men. This one just looks bad.

by Anonymousreply 5May 18, 2022 6:42 PM

Looks good to me.

by Anonymousreply 6May 18, 2022 6:54 PM

Unfortunate casting.

Sooner or later in a Rom-Com, the protagonist has to be genuine, approachable and likable.

Unfortunately, Billy's persona tends to land somewhere between Don Rickles and Joan Rivers, neither of which were Rom-Com material.

by Anonymousreply 7May 18, 2022 7:14 PM

If Luke McFarland was hoping for an acting career beyond gay roles he blew it with this hot mess.

by Anonymousreply 8May 18, 2022 7:17 PM

Luke, if you’re interesting in lowering your asshole onto my tongue, ring me!

by Anonymousreply 9May 18, 2022 7:19 PM

Yeah a loud, shrill and obnoxious New York Jew isn't exactly romantic comedy material.

by Anonymousreply 10May 18, 2022 7:19 PM

[quote]If Luke McFarland was hoping for an acting career beyond gay roles he blew it with this hot mess.

You're thinking of Spanky McFarland. Our Hallmark star is Luke Macfarlane.

by Anonymousreply 11May 18, 2022 7:23 PM

It seems like a naff throwback to the kind of gay movie they spun out in the 70s, like Norman Is That You? or The Ritz.

by Anonymousreply 12May 18, 2022 9:00 PM

I'll watch it for Jim Rash.

by Anonymousreply 13May 18, 2022 9:10 PM

However, it's spelled R11 he's now a professional gay in and out of the bedroom.

by Anonymousreply 14May 18, 2022 10:52 PM

watch it on mute he looks retarded

by Anonymousreply 15May 18, 2022 10:54 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!