Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Brian Sims lost his bid for Lt Gov

What’s next for him?

by Anonymousreply 24May 31, 2022 5:34 PM

Brian Sims needs to quit trying to make Brian Sims Elected Political Star a thing.

by Anonymousreply 1May 18, 2022 12:22 PM

teaching

by Anonymousreply 2May 18, 2022 12:22 PM

I really don't care what the heat seeking fame whore does, just as long as the bitch goes away and stays away.

by Anonymousreply 3May 18, 2022 12:24 PM

R3 = spoken like one of his constituents

by Anonymousreply 4May 18, 2022 12:27 PM

With all the opportunity his position might have brought, he committed the conmon if still stupid mistake of staying too long in the game when he might have walked away with at least the guise of dignity: time to stir things up and change career directions, etc.

by Anonymousreply 5May 18, 2022 12:29 PM

R2 is correct. Some sort of appointment as a visiting "scholar" at a liberal arts college in "lghtq political strategy" or something like that. Basically another stop on the gravy train.

by Anonymousreply 6May 18, 2022 12:30 PM

Is she a bottom?

by Anonymousreply 7May 18, 2022 12:30 PM

R4, constituent implies some sort of symbiotic relationship between citizen and elected official.

For Sims, it's more of a parasitic relationship, as in "what can my constituents do to make me even more beautiful and attractive than I already am?"

by Anonymousreply 8May 18, 2022 12:35 PM

OnlyFans

by Anonymousreply 9May 18, 2022 12:39 PM

[quote]Is she a bottom?

he's had a string of boytoy bottom boyfriends, so likely not

by Anonymousreply 10May 18, 2022 12:46 PM

Is he related to Tim Sims?

by Anonymousreply 11May 18, 2022 8:13 PM

He should go yell at some more anti-abortion people. Now would be a good time to do that.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12May 18, 2022 8:19 PM

I loathe the guy. We had a huge fight about Bruce Jenner when he appeared on the cover of Cosmo or whatever it was in drag. I don't care if I'm deadnaming that republican filth Jenner, he said he's a republican "because he believes in the Constitution," just the night before he appeared on Cosmo when he was interviewed by Oprah. I pointed that out to Sims and he publicly berated me. I warned him Jenner was a wolf in sheep's clothing but Sims wouldn't hear it. Voila, there's Jenner stumping for Trump at the RNC.

Jenner is a murderer, a republican, a Trumper and NO ALLY TO THE COMMUNITY.

But Brian would lay down and die for him because he's "Trans."

Glad to see Sims with egg on his face today. Failure. FAILURE.

by Anonymousreply 13May 18, 2022 8:23 PM

So what’s next for him? Is he out of a job?

by Anonymousreply 14May 19, 2022 6:48 PM

Are you Brian's mother, R13?

by Anonymousreply 15May 19, 2022 6:50 PM

[quote] So what’s next for him? Is he out of a job?

R14, see R9.

by Anonymousreply 16May 19, 2022 7:05 PM

Years ago I visited the joemygod blog regularly, faithfully. Those old, disco-loving, "I survived the plague - so don't tell me!" guys could not stop jerking off about Sims. He was the new face of the LGB scene. Swoon, swoon, swoon.

And when Sims began vacationing in P'town (or traveling with a new bf) and putting up pics on Facebook and more, there was Joe, whacking off with yet another exhausting post and the fapping oldsters were chiming in about how dreamy Brian was. Exhausting.

I stopped visiting that blog before Trump was elected... anyone here know if there's a collective meltdown happening at joemygod now that Sims is out of work? A bunch of even older guys offering to "console" Sims?

by Anonymousreply 17May 19, 2022 7:23 PM

Lt Gov of what state???

by Anonymousreply 18May 19, 2022 7:26 PM

Not that you're an ageist cunt crumb, R17.

by Anonymousreply 19May 19, 2022 7:36 PM

I think he's a poor politician

But I'll still comfort him with my mouth

by Anonymousreply 20May 31, 2022 5:06 PM

I would rather see Bo Sinn as First Minister of Quebec.

by Anonymousreply 21May 31, 2022 5:12 PM

Gaping on a cam site.

by Anonymousreply 22May 31, 2022 5:28 PM

[quote] Jenner is a murderer, a republican, a Trumper and NO ALLY TO THE COMMUNITY.

Did Jenner murder her body?

by Anonymousreply 23May 31, 2022 5:28 PM

She ran over and killed a woman.

by Anonymousreply 24May 31, 2022 5:34 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!